What does Jow Forums think of my lunch?

What does Jow Forums think of my lunch?

Also general meal thread

Attached: IMG_20190825_130051.jpg (4608x2112, 2.32M)

Nice, I love buckwheat.
My lunch usually consists of quark/skyr and some veggies.

If my gf or something made this meal for me, I would start a minor argument in annoyance.

How does the taste of skyr compare to greek yoghurt? I tried greek but it tasted horrible in my opinion

If i was making something for my gf then i would put a lot more effort in, but i just wanted a quick and easy lunch

Right now I only have couple of green apples for lunch.

I only have actual filling food for dinner. My breakfast and lunch are basically fruit and high fibre crackers.

I just have doujiang, protein powder, and a few drops of wheat germ oil with a b12 vitamin

Well, skyr is more like a fresh cheese and it’s good carrier of flavor. I eat it plain with carrots, lettuce and stuff, goes nice together. Also the 38g of protein and almost zero fat in one 350g container is pretty good.

This was my lunch, smoked kipper and some vegtable done on the BBQ, steamed mixed vegtables, scambled eggwhites with cheese and spinach. 590cal, 24carb, 30fat, 57pro.

Also had a pint of 4.8% ale which is around 240-250. Biggest meal of the day today.

Not a fan of cucumber but the rest looks good.

Attached: P8250342.jpg (1600x1200, 789K)

What are some healthy meals I can easily cook?

Post body

Pick a meat, a carb source and 1-2 veggies. There are some pairings that are better than others.

chicken jambalaya. just chop everything up and throw it in a rice cooker with the spices. The rice can be substituted with lentils, buckwheat, or any other grain.

Poverty.

Looks like the opposite to me

Where?

You eat like a medieval faggot

>egg whites

Post meal

2 lb tub of plain Greek yogurt, scoop of whey. Fruits if youre feeling fancy. Mix and eat

I'm not eating anything right now, just sippin some coffee.

Earlier for breakfast I had six scrambled eggs, two slices of pork belly and a couple hand fulls of blueberries fresh off the bush.

You eat like a medieval faggot too

>medieval nigger
FTFY

- Buy 500g dried chickpeas. Soak chickpeas over night or boil for 40 mins. They Double in weight. About 128cal per 100g, good fibre and carbs, about 7-8g protein. Keep them in the freezer and take them out as needed, allow to defrost or put them in some warm water for a few minutes.
- Keep some cold chicken or other cold meat in the fridge, cook some fresh every few days once you're out.
- With these as you base add some veg, sauces, seasonings etc to taste. Prep is very quick, 5 minutes to make a meal. Grilling chicken and cooking the chickpeas takes very little investment.

Here's my go to lunch. Takes minutes to put together. Chicken breast or thigh meat, chickpeas, salsa/vegtable tomato pasta sauce, spinach, mushroom, bell pepper, and sometimes other herbs/seasonings. Macros are great, and adjustable. I keep it low fat since I usually eat it immediately post workout and want quicker digestion.

Attached: P6270341.jpg (1600x1200, 842K)

Have sex

But that meal didn't consist of 2,000 calories of bread.

How do cook buckwheat into something edible? Whenever i tried to make it into somewhat tasty, it turned out boring and shit. Not even turmeric could save it. For how long you cook it and what spices do you use for it?

All I've eaten today is a bowl of muesli cereal and a sandwich (ham, cheese, mayo, I think), I've been having these small meals for three weeks since I was on vacation and I've actually lost 2kg, probably more if we count the muscle mass I gained from 100 push ups, sit ups and dumbbell raises (each hand) everyday.
I got UTI though so I cannot exercise for 10 days, ouch.

Attached: Get those japanese words off of me.png (500x378, 79K)

>I got UTI though so I cannot exercise for 10 days, ouch.
Stop eating so much sugar

I barely eat, let alone s*gar. I literally pissed blood though, cause UTI, obviously.

Eating my post-gym meal now

>Grilled sirloin tips
>Grilled chicken
>Rice w/ground turkey and beans
>Olive/tomato bruschetta

You eat it with smetana (sour cream) and gherkins

looks like shit
goddamn i hate tomatoes

What's the brown shit?

Reading hentai doesn't count as a meal you deviant

Sounds pretty fuckin good to me

>fornicate