How do i fix being sleepy all the time? Should i head to psychiatrist to get anti-depressants?

How do i fix being sleepy all the time? Should i head to psychiatrist to get anti-depressants?

im sick of being glued to my bed

Attached: 8CBC367F-1DC8-424E-BAA6-DB93AF99A62E.jpg (930x1153, 150K)

mommy mommy me wanty facey sitty

I just drink coffee and am usually okay for a few hours. Sometimes I need to force myself awake with loud obnoxious music or random pushups though.

Reduce carbohydrates in your diet, especially meals and snacks containing refined sugar. In my case worked like a charm.

that sounds retarded

If you don't know what happens to your glucose level after eating a shitload of sugar then maybe yes.

>type 2 anons

Vitamin b12 will sort you right out

For a retard

If you have got the money to spare buy a Fitbit and analyze your sleep.

I went from sleeping 8 hours a night and feeling like shit to 6 hours and well-rested. Turns out I woke up way too often at night. After two visits to the doctor, it turns out I couldn't breathe because I was allergic to my laundry detergent.

>OH WAIT A MINUTE AA AAH AAAH I'M GONNA FUCKING COOM AAAH

Take modafinil daily.

oh the irony

Do you snore?

you might want to do a blood check in case you have any deficiencies or hormonal imbalances.

Morning cardio + cold shower + multivitamin

Get the basics fixed first. Have a regular sleep schedule, fix you diet, no caffeine after noon, regular exercise. If you have the luxury of being glued to your bed all the time you probably are a NEET. Make a plan for what to do every day (education/work/self developement). Humans are not built for NEETism, you will shut down if you don't have a goal.

Get a bigger penis, faggot.

Get you diet right. You should also get some blood work. Check for Hypothyroidism, especially if you are often cold.

Let me guess you are either one or all of these:
>calorie restricted
>working out 6+ hours per week
>low carb
>cold all the time
>avoid sun

You might have sleep apnea

Go to a sleep center instead of a Nepalese Crochet forum. It could be depression as you say or you could have a sleep disorder.

This, and you might have ten other things that make you sleepy all the time. You should get a thorough medical checkup to find out.

Hooooooooooooo!
Shhhhllllllllluhhhhh.
Hooooooooooooo!
Shhhhllllllllluhhhhh.
Yes...
Tiddies...
Tight clothing...
Slutty pose...
Heheheheheeehh!
Snrklghghaaaaaaaaaarghhhh my dick! Wohohoh!
Ohhhh!
Ohhhhhh!
Ohhhhhhhh!
I'm COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!!!!

Attached: 1566594560063.png (216x261, 72K)

1. Stop being a fuckin pussy
2. Sip a fuckin cuppa
3. Go lift some fuckin weights

You know who wants to get out of a comfy fuckin bed in the morning? Fuckin no one. Train yourself to be not a fuckin pussy, m8, it's the only way.

Attached: 1566523453294.jpg (1200x1600, 126K)

C-C-C-CO-COOMBO BREAKER!!!

based and coompilled.

You might have chronic fatigue dud
hope you don't, it's shit
but it might be it

SEX HAHA SEX SEX SEX??? CUUUUUUM CUUUUM I WANNA CUM OMG

OMG CUM

COOM COOM I NEED IT COOOOOOOM

well, OP, try drinking a glass of water immediately upon waking and throughout the day. It also helps if you....wait .....are those.....look AT THOSE....GOD YES GIMME GIMME GIMME I WANT MILKIES.....I CANT CONTROL IT IM GOOOOONNNAAAAA COOOOOOM, YES YES, COOM COOM MILKY

Attached: 1566658584029.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Do you act like this every time you see an attractive woman ?

Samefag please stop and get some help

No, only slutty ones.

Don't get anti depressants. Literally start moving. Start running, lift, hike. Stray from the modern comforts and the oversaturation of all kind of information.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com6.jpg (822x1025, 248K)

Attached: 1566489362897.png (276x395, 208K)

COOMposting was fun at first but now it's retarded.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com5.jpg (1300x1146, 136K)

it was never fun and it has always been fucking retarded

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com1.jpg (474x268, 12K)

>forcing a meme with 3 other people hoping others catch on

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

That's why it's funny