I want to start drinking coffee everyday instead of monster but know nothing about it...

I want to start drinking coffee everyday instead of monster but know nothing about it. What machine and coffee should I get?

Attached: 363463011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18089957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A good Kieureg or however the fuck it’s spelled will last forever.

monster tastes better

Fuck this guy, they're expensive as fuck and ruin the environment. Get a french press if you already have a kettle, otherwise just get a cheap ass drip and filters.

As for beans get McDonalds, Maxwell house, or if you want to get fancy go to fortinos or longos and grind up columbian supremo or some other bean.

Get a French press

French press for 10$ > any machine. Add two scoops of ground coffe (yes i use a whey scoop) to a french press of boiling water, aprox 1l water.

Listen to and buy high quality coffee beans. If after that you wanna go pro buy a GOOD not cheap coffee grinder like Baratza Virtuoso.

High quality coffee is way more expensive to get started on than you think but a french press and some beans will be 10x better than anything you've drink before

French Press master race. Buy ground beans at first, upgrade to fancier whole beans and buy a grinder when you need variety/to impress hoors. Boil two cups of water, dump it on, stir, strain, and enjoy.

Bonus: Best shits you will ever take. 13/10 would recommend.

French press is nice occasionally, but I would suggest drip coffee. French press has a very strong flavor, there will be a bit of grit leftover from the beans, which is nice occasionally, but its really something I dont' want to drink everyday. Also French Press doesn't filter out diterpenes, which are oils that aren't good for your heart. Its not the worst thing for you, but its not great for you either.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18089957

Hario v60 is considered the gold standard for drip coffee now. If you can but a grinder a purchase whole beans and grind them at home yourself. The most important thing to look at when purchasing coffee is the date it was roasted. Fresher the better.

Attached: 14512.jpg (574x574, 30K)

If you go French press; I'd go with a metal one. I've broken so many glass French presses and it ain't cheap.

I second this
With French press, you have to get coffee a certain grind size for it to not suck or not get grinds in the cup. You'd need to get a good grinder which isnt cheap or grind it at the store or something. Pourover has a little more flexibility and you can use normal ground coffee in it. Of course, freshly ground coffee is always best but can be difficult for beginners.

there is literally nothing wrong with monster, but it probably is cheaper?
I just use mum's coffe lol get rekt adultfag
t. 19yo

my njgga

fuck your machine.
Go instant, pussy.

Just get a small drip coffee maker. A bachelor's coffee maker. It's faster and easier than French press and cheaper than a Keurig. Tastier too IMHO cuz I like my coffee strong.

Most brands you find at the store are fine, even the generic. I'm partial to Chock Full o' Nuts, myself. If you have the budget and a good store become a dork for the expensive by-the-pound coffees, try different roasts and origins and such. Best to grind it at home right before you brew it but If you use the store grinder you're not gonna die from it.

Happy sipping, fren.

Attached: 1566576668905.png (760x950, 279K)

drinking instant coffee is the worst thing anyone could possibly do

Why is that, user?

Attached: 2f4f98a6eaaf5398f00a1d9af2827311.jpg (755x767, 67K)

its gross

Depends on where you live. Europeans have a completely different coffee culture than Americans.
So, give us some info you fuck, what do you want, where do you live etc.

18yo but monster gets too expensive since I drink 3+ a day

>its gross
Wtf I just got blackpilled

Just get a cheap pour-over drip walmart $20 coffeemate and buy ground coffee like a normie.

Attached: dims.jpg (2000x1333, 602K)

>claims to be master race
>buys preground beans

Attached: 1561177940186.jpg (720x720, 33K)

retard that's too much. Here in Mexico we have some shit called Amper which has the same grams of caffeine while costing 1/3 a monster.
Not like it tastes the same though, and has less calories than orig. monster

Bunn desu. Expensive but the best. I got a display model from Farm & Fleet for $20. Never used, just sat on the shelf for a few months. In box would have been $180+tax.

Here too but it tastes like shit

Buy good quality beans, take to your local cafe, ask them nicely to grind them up then make batch of cold brew you can store in the fridge and drink whenever. It will taste 10x better than any coffee you will make with a press.

Second the V60.

From the principle of having the least and least difficult shit to clean, V60 takes the cake.

Oh and obviously this assumes you have a decent metal/silicone electric kettle preferably with a gooseneck and fill it with reverse osmosis water because you aren't some kind of savage.

V60 is cheap as fuck,
takes up extremely little space and
can be cleaned and dried in 10 seconds.
All while making a fine cup of coffee

Yeah you can get some faggotron fancy shit that's more complicated and way more expensive and maybe marginally better. Or you can spend more money than a V60 on a Keurig that will take up counter space and make shitty coffee using too-expensive pods.

Here's the other thing- you may decide you don't like coffee or end up not drinking it with any regularity. Would be dumb to blow a lot of money on some Gizmo you don't use