Jow Forums needs more positive transgender representation

Jow Forums needs more positive transgender representation.
Iess fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel.
more discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, no more abuse and harassment.
no haters and trolls allowed! you literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.

Attached: 2275c2eb485afb4646423658b3a9fdd8.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

OP, its because focusing on gender specifically being the cause of robotization is retarded.
Just focus on not wanting to die and you'll be fine.

Attached: doctor_whats_wrong_with_me.jpg (435x528, 235K)

go to /lgbt/ for that shit nigger

Join the 40% kike

Pee Pee
ah hee hee hee
Pee Pee

Attached: 14895465567.png (250x366, 90K)

go back to /lgbt/,or the gas chambers,tranny

>Iess fetishisation of trans people
But that's exactly what they are. They're fetishists.

Attached: 1495825645715.jpg (337x600, 15K)

Spam this thread and accumulate hatred OP, good job

I want to love one of you and date you
Except you hate me for acknowledging your penis exists and wanting to give you pleasure with it.

I genuinely want trannies to kill themselves. I hate looking at these degenerates. Pathetic failed men

i want to fuck a transgirl in the ass while her small soft HRT pp sways back and forth underneath her until her inevitable hands free prostate orgasm

They literally have their own board. People don't like it when an autogynephilic shitbrick blogposts in a thread about something totally unrelated

The problem with transgenderism is that the transgender goes through an extensive effort to feminize themsleves, and the end result is a average feminity much higher than that of the neurotypical; atypical female.

Now of course, that would yield more fetishzation, because heterosexual neurotypical males are attracted to feminity.

It will only get worse as transgenderism is more normalized among youth.

you have to acknowledge though some guys have less testosterone in their bodies than some girls do.

The only positive trans reputation they could garner for me is it a tranny Jow Forums poster gunned down people in a Jewish temple.

This post is a joke.

>when the fetishisers fetishise women and in turn get fetishised by fetishisers who are fags
lol

I'm not even trying to be edgy, but trannies are genuinely mentally ill. Please seek professional help. This is not being anti trans, this is simply me trying to help you in the best way possibly. By not forever mutilating and ruining your body, and attempting to help you with your mental illness.

Attached: 1521671966168.png (635x349, 161K)

>/r9gay/
nobody gives a fuck
>trans thread
OH SHIT NOT THE TRANS PEOPLE
nice double standards, Jow Forums

Attached: 000_XHBa71T.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

Nothing says "degenerate dibbaloab" quite like a confused tranny.

>we are not your fap fuel.
too bad

Attached: 1515381977013.png (717x628, 43K)

no fuck off there's already /lgbt/ go away

Attached: 471.png (714x963, 192K)

Fuck off to your containment board faggots, Jow Forums needs less of your degeneracy period.

>Please seek professional help.
What do you think professionals recommend, dumbass?