Daily reminder

if you cant rest your palms on the floor while standing up you have no hamstrings mobility, enjoy your incoming injury

Attached: white women genetics.jpg (400x603, 60K)

No woman is perfect. She would breed good kids.

Without bending forward?

I’m 56 years old, 6’4”, 225lbs and can do this easily, but I can not longer maintain an erection so what fucking good does this do me asshole?

Attached: 905B2D92-011F-45FB-B40C-BE2885B00397.jpg (900x900, 79K)

It lets you present yourself better.

I could do it but then I got a slipped disk and now I can't bend anymore. I could but it would make things worse.
I'm doing different exercises to stretch my hamstrings.

Cant do it without a slight bend in the knees

Attached: 1415898111203.jpg (249x202, 8K)

same and I fucked my knees because of it

>and this is my employee Dan who is very hard wo-
>wtf are you doing Dan
>just trying to present myself
>AM DENNY

Attached: IMG_4486.jpg (1280x960, 147K)

He’s “presenting” his asshole to you

How do I know you're a manlet with stubby little legs and horrible proportions?

Mate im 53 married and still beat off twice a day. Get your fucking t checked.

Most people can't do that. Touching your feet with your fingers is a more reasonable goal.

based meat beater

AHHHH IM COOOMING

Attached: 1566517971680.png (800x840, 109K)

>Thank you Mr. Ventura, but I think I shall seek out an alternative agency.

Testosterone replacement therapy my dude

pic not related amirite

You can still do the basic standing bend over. Just focus on keeping your back stiff as a board, you won't get anywhere near the floor, but you'll feel a real solid stretch in your hamstrings. The only reason people can touch the floor when bending over is because of how much they round their backs out. Once you focus on keeping your back straight and only lowering yourself by tilting at your pelvis you'll realize how difficult it is to actually touch the floor just through hamstring flexibility.

I guess its something some gymnasts do. GSP the MMA fighter used to do it in his introductions as well, kind of showing off his flexibility. He would bow to the crowd and opponent bending his torso 90° down while keeping his back completely straight (this is extremely hard to do and shows insane hamstring flexibility).

Dat pilates, yoga and 1h of cardio ass.

I've been doing that as well, I can barely reach my knees.
I've been doing a lot of exercises to stabilize the back and I feel a lot better.
I'vve also been doing individual hamstring stretches. Stand with my bak upright, and lift one leg on a chair, or with the foot on the wall, and straighten my leg

How do i fix hams mobility? I've stopped doing leg curls and suspended cycling.

I'd roid like a motherfucker with 56. what do you have to lose? low t, balding anyway, no intention of getting anyone pregnant, skin is fucked and saggy already. I feel like all the downsides of roids are there already once you get to a certain age and the only thing to fear would be death but I'd rather die with 60 and some strength left in my body than with 80 and a half rotten brain.

Why would I want hamstring mobility?
How much mobility is too much?

you increase your chances of prostate cancer and cardiovascular disease

I used to jerk off fairly regularly now I might do it once every month

Is this a thing?

Stretch, obviously.

Oh yeah like we're all gonna live forever otherwise.

Lying on back door frame stretch is a good one for disclets

Literally less than 1% of the population can do this

>eating below erection maintenance

You fucking idiot. Hamstring mobility for what...? You fucking moron. If only I met you in person. Fucking idiot