Receding gums. What do?

Receding gums. What do?

Attached: 20-Natural-Home-Remedies-To-Stop-Receding-Gums.jpg (2560x1440, 183K)

floss

Ask your dentist you fucking dimwit.

eat more ass

Attached: when-you-eat-the-booty-like-groceries-tindervsreality-9679137.png (500x522, 120K)

eat onions and do pushups

She advises using a softer brush and correct brushing technique, which I am already doing.

stop using snus.

Obviously not you dad retard. Even down syndrome children can brush their teeth correctly.

Thank you for sharing your experience with this.

eat broccoli and chew on latex balls

have way too much from the start

Attached: IMG_20190825_153355.jpg (1747x829, 204K)

Attached: cc738b2dc7d64b718ea67e7861456ddb.jpg (335x264, 11K)

>Receding gums. What do?

Brush your gums gently and use hydrogen peroxide to rinse with.

I've tried using toothpaste alot less. Like, once every 2 days or so, toothpaste has some pretty weird shit in it, their's this stuff called sodium lauryle sulfate in it that's in the stuff i would used to clean the solid grease off the grease traps in my kitchen.
It's an industrial solvent.

Now i just use hotwater, i'm sure there are better alternitives for tooth paste but i don't feel like looking them up.

get soft toothbrush and don't brush so hard

Same problem here OP. At some point, you should just go to the dentist and get the depth of the pockets around your teeth checked. Look into getting a deep cleaning where they blast the laser in there and get rid of all plaque and tartar because that shit will build up fast. Inflamed gums filled with bacteria have even been linked to ED for some reason due to the bacteria in the bloodstream constantly or something. Periodontitis is nothing to mess around with in the long term.

Don't rinse with hydrogen peroxide everyday though as will affect adversely. Same applies to Chlorhexidine and Hexetidine.

Brush gently with a softer brush. After eating anything or even every a couple of hours. No need to use a lot of paste - and maybe skip it on some iterations.
Floss carefully, try avoiding the gums at first and apply pressure laterally, against the tooth, not the gums. Avoid bleeding as possible.
Scrape your tongue.
The key is the mechanical removal of food and bacteria control. Gums will feel better over time.

Vitamin C you brainlet

This

Ditch your regular toothbrush for an electric. Use it twice a day. Don’t press hard. Hit the front and back of all your teeth .. 2 minutes total, so 30 seconds in each “quadrant” of your mouth. There are brushes that will basically time it for you and buzz when it’s time to switch. I have always had great oral hygiene and switching to an electric made my gums FAR healthier.

stop eating sugar and start drinking way more water

I've read that ubiquinol is good for him health but haven't tried it myself.