Alex is going to hit 4 plate bench at sub 170 lbs within a month

How does that make you feel?

Attached: Screenshot_131.png (1168x845, 865K)

Lol midget

He’s still shorter than the average woman so nothing has changed

Attached: 63f8cc78d13049bdb1b4446d2d64e7fe.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

good for him, but in what way does it affect me exactly ?

Attached: 1566669606063.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Imagine being jealous of anyone who is 5’5”

Why do you lose time with this shitty youtubers who are literally just moving metal pieces from one place to another?

so i looked up jason blaha's channel out of boredom and i remember him endlessly talking shit about alex for using westside as raw natural lifter, for running conjugate, for employing bands and chains and for his wide exercise selection but now he's doing pretty much all of that?

lmao how about that 600lb deadlift though?
those cheap nigger cap plates are underweight anyways. he won't weigh them on camera. his barbell is probably 35-40lbs too

Attached: alphadestiny 10.png (720x636, 463K)

The only cope is the @x bodyweight on the end of his PRs

hello jason

doesn't tyler1 lift more than him? and he doesn't even train serious he plays league all day. and a 600lb deadlift should be a must for somebody who trains as hard as him

There is no reasonable bodyweight at witch 4 plate bench is not impressive, copelord.

too bad he's still sub 4 feet

>Bouncing the weight off your chest counts

His bench press numbers will never erase the rampant insecurity that flows through his brain which evidences itself every time he speaks with his clearly fake voice.

Alex is not a well adjusted, happy human being and nor are his followers.

Post bench press and body

Then why add the bw?

Yeah i really wonder how these "lol manlet" guys look like, probably butthurt they cant go beyond 2pl8 and their only pride is their height like.its an achievement

tyler's 100% on gear

I doubt it dudes been training for 10+ years doing college football. he doesnet look like on steroids and his statistics arent that great for somebody on steroids.

I disagree
he can bench 225 for 33 and he recently hit a 405 bench and it's not unusual for him to suddenly deflate for a little while before ballooning back up

Attached: file.png (1080x630, 855K)

>people on Jow Forums arguing about whos youtube crush is the strongest

Attached: 1566727464448.jpg (462x422, 36K)

Didn't he lose to my boy Jeff Nippard in a bench pressing challenge lmao

Attached: alphadestiny.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

I thought the same but, hes a FOOTBALL player remember how they train, they train for expolsiveness look at the average football player they can all bench 2 plates for 20+ reps its not uncommon

>weighs the same as me
>im skinny af

just how short is he?

405 is not achievable natty

why does he look like shit if he's so strong

this, tyler got coached with a proper programme and at a younger age

With straps holding his arms together and a 6 inch ROM. WOOOOO

by 5 fucking lbs come on now i know you people hate him but he does have a very impressive numbers on some lifts

Was wondering the same. I weight 77 and am 5"9. From the pics he looks massive.

>straps
please go to the gym once in your life

i know a natty who benched 440

Don't follow up a conjugate like "and" with "nor". Use "neither".
>and neither are his fans
Just makes you sound less like a Vietnamese farmer attempting to speak British English.

tyler is definitely on gear. have you seen him clean 3pl8s for reps? his bench is also ridiculous
because he sits down and plays league all day

Didn't he get confirmed 5"2 or some hilarious number or was that just a meme

why tf would you roid if you're gonna sit on your ass playing computer games all day jfc

Oh I'm sorry, wraps, they're called wraps right? I've never had to use them because I can actually hit my PR's without worrying about my babyjoints snapping sideways. This faggot isn't as strong as he claims, if you made him lift raw his shit would suffer immensely. Take those elbow wraps off, fuck your wrist braces and straps, and don't arch your fucking back. Guarantee he wouldn't be pressing over 3pl8.

because he likes lifting and his streaming persona revolves around being a gymrat. i hate it when i lose some strength on lifts and im a bit above 1/2/3 so i can't imagine how someone benching 2pl8s for 33 reps would feel to lose that progress

Alpha is a true natty inspiration. Dude is out here grinding, putting in the work and you know what? It fucking paid off. It paid off in spades. This is the strongest he's ever been in his life and that is the power of WILL, the power of MINDSET, as David Goggins explains. You can push beyond the boundaries you have limited yourself to, you just need to have the balls and the hunger and the drive to go forward. Don't settle for average or mediocre, if you want to be the best: Get out there and FUCKING. DO. IT.

Attached: AlphaDestiny109.jpg (320x320, 11K)

why aren't you deadlifting weakling

Fucking 99% of steroid users have never, will never and have no plans to actually compete in a field that requires steroids.

A whole lot are just gym rats with inferiority complexes or otherwise just chasing some sort of social media fame or fortune, or just want to fellate their egos.

>cleans 3pl8 for reps
6'2, 175lbs reporting, I can clean 2pl8 for 15 reps and I'm still DYEL mode. Fuck are you on about? Play sports as a kid faggot.

sure you can larper

>natty
user I...

post body.
>Play sports as a kid faggot
i played soccer and tennis

No, they arent wraps you, stop talking about things you know nothing about.

no one cares about bench, were not in high school anymore faggot

t. never played a sport
Even my baseball coaches had us lifting, they had my ass doing push press for pitching speed. BASEBALL. Basketball was the same shit with a focus on legs, and football was an all down powerlifting course. Make sure not to raise your kid to be as much of a gimp as you, bud.

pretty sure he's natty, he literally does nothing but lift inside his house all day and he's 5'3

>soccer and tennis
The two sports that require almost 0 muscle mass. Try baseball, basketball and football faggot. I'm not posting for your little jerkoff fantasy, but I will go clean reps in your memory.

He's not. Dude has been under speculation for years, and at the very least he's supplementing with some form of PED or cycle. Could even be something as simple as test, but he's not 100% natty.

MOST likley he has done a small cycle years ago but hasnt done anything since and im sure once you take roids you will forever stay strong or some shit like that

>The two sports that require almost 0 muscle mass. Try baseball, basketball and football faggot
easy there chad. i get that you're past your prime in high school but you don't have to be so abrasive
> I'm not posting for your little jerkoff fantasy, but I will go clean reps in your memory
the cope is palpable.

Why would you roid if you're under 5'10?

does that concurrent periodization shit actually work or is he roiding? anyone got an intermediate program made with it?

it's literally westside applied for bodybuilding, in the same vein as ws4sb is westside applied for general athletics. of course it works.

Attached: ne.jpg (475x737, 44K)

>Thinking you too can't achieve what Alex has if you would only put every fiber of your being in to your training like Alex has

He's been working out for years, is insanely strong and has the hunger in his soul to keep improving, keep learning. He too was also a skinny kid in high-school, gaming and wasting his life on the internet like many of the guys ITT but he nutted up, stopped fucking around on useless shit and dedicated himself to self-improvement. Everything Alex has built, he did it naturally, he doesn't need to fit your nebulous standards of a natural lifter; that naturals must be weak, must be skinny. Look at the Old School strongmen, look at what they achieved before PEDs were ever conceived. Drugs can only get you so far, you need to also have that drive to achieve, and Alex has it in spades.

Attached: AlphaDestiny89.png (600x599, 686K)

You roid because you're under 5'10. A lot of this shit came out with the promise of putting you through another growth spurt, and barring that, it's a chance to compensate for height.
>once
Nah man, you have to keep it up relatively regularly to have made the kind of progress he has. I'm not saying it's not possible natty, but it would've taken twice as long, and he's always been a shitty little rat about that kind of shit.
>Chad
>implying
I'm a Brad at best, but that doesn't change the reality that the two sports you played are actually the least intensive in terms of weightlifting "requirements". You could have said lacrosse and I would have let that slide, but tennis and soccer? Christ man.
>not posting body in the middle of a Reddit/LGBT/r9k/Arab/cumbrain raid
>coping
>implying
I'd rather not have my shit archived for these faggots to wack off over, desuyo.

I hate his string shirt, just go shirtless for fuck sake. Makes me want to step on him

I'm 95% sure you are actually Alex posting. Noone is that much of a faggot to have hundreds of pictures of you saved on their computer.

because it makes it more impressive Einstein

Hey remember his PUA blog posts? Do you?

I could power clean 315 when I was in high school and plenty of other people could too. You don’t need steroids to do that

Nigger, there’s absolutely no reason to beleive he’s taken any type of steroids ever

damn i wish my maintenance calories were 2400 lol

Post bidy

Not him, but I feel like should step in and say this. No one gives a fuck if you were on the teams. All that matters is if you actually played and you were actual scouting material. You haven’t said what position or any actual accomplishments. You’ve just been saying “I played this (insert sport) and did this (insert random lift with not believable numbers at this body weight). You most likely don’t perform these lifts correctly and I know this because while I did not play sports I did practice lifting and conditioning with almost all of them. Football, soccer, shot put, basketball, sprinting; and long distance running. Basketball and soccer are equally weak and out of every football team there’s 5 people that actually perform full reps. Your coaches were shit, you were shit, your lifts were shit, and basketball players overall are pieces of shit. If your reply is going to be something along the lines “haha didn’t play sports” or “heh he actually thinks these lifts are unattainable” feel free to post it, but also include a video of ONE lift. We live in the age of technology and I know you’re young as hell so there’s no way one of your buddies didn’t take a video back in your high school years.

Attached: 414D34D5-2072-48F4-994C-56FCEAF2657D.gif (260x240, 3.93M)

Good because I'm not a manlet lel

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Already hit them far before that guy, so it doesn't make me feel any way.

Attached: hd.png (225x225, 5K)

Post body

wow, the wonders of manlets on roids
truly, never before seen

Tall

Pitcher, catcher and center field.
Shooting guard and short forward.
Tight End and WR.
I played heavy coordination-based positions up until sophomore year, at which point I dropped out and kept lifting on the same routines. I'm 26 you faggot, and I'm not posting for the archives when there's all this garbage shitposting all over the board. My form is perfect and you're an absolute faggot for attempting to discredit anything while not providing a solid counter outside of "ya but me". Pot and kettle ya dumb bitch.

He is 5'5.

I WAS THAT HEIGHT IN 5TH FUCKIN GRADE LMAO

>tfw 188cm/6'2 and Dutch

I don't give a shit about how much that annoying self advertising manlet beta is benching.

Will it make him grow taller?

I guess I sound likena jealous fuck, but at that bodyweight I assume roids.

the thing is, you don't have to have been d1 material in high school in order to be able to bench or clean 225 easily. there's sophmore wide receivers who can do that
>but they aren't perfect form pause reps!
qq more.

all he does is bench press now after he gave up on deadlifting and lower body and then got btfo by le science man in a 1v1 bench press competition.

I have no real input as to whether he is natty or not but didn't his sister make a post on social media listing her stack and saying "no I'm not using my brother's stuff"?

Cope harder, weak twinkcel.

Do you have any proof?

I feel nothing.

>caring about what manlets do

>talking shit about alex for using westside as raw natural lifter, for running conjugate, for employing bands and chains
What kind of autism compels another to care about any of this? How is it even possible to give half of a single fuck whether a stranger uses a band during workouts? How? I'm seriously asking here, this boggles my fucking mind.

Attached: deeply goncerned.png (464x560, 616K)

if blahino didnt make videos over autistic shit like that he’d have to get off his welfare and actually get a real job

I did it. But i was also fat as fuck.

That’s not much

Attached: D4B033CF-48EA-4268-90DD-F5C5E2164AE4.jpg (1000x1000, 357K)

Cope weakling

shut up you faggot

>I'm 26 you faggot
Act your age then

>and I'm not posting for the archives when there's all this garbage shitposting all over the board.
Such a bad reason lmao

>My form is perfect
Don’t care if you say that. Until there is video proof no one cares. If you won’t provide it then you might as well stop repeating this nonsense. I personally have encountered too many of your kind count

>and you're an absolute faggot for attempting to discredit anything while not providing a solid counter outside of "ya but me".
I don’t need to provide proof to counter what you say. Anyone with a brain (or the ability to search on the internet) knows how much a proper 315lb clean is. To say a random fuck off high school athlete was able to obtain this VERY impressive number within a few years with shit training and an even shittier diet is absurd (based on my experience with high schoolers)

>Pot and kettle ya dumb bitch
It’s not an equivalent because I’m not the one droning on about about numbers that are almost ass pulled

>the thing is, you don't have to have been d1 material in high school in order to be able to bench or clean 225 easily.
The bench? No. Clean 225 for 15 with proper form at a low weight with the coaching of a typical high school coach? Whatever. I’ve yet to see a single high school coach teach a proper clean to his kids

>there's sophmore wide receivers who can do that
And you and (you) are not one of them. Because all them know how good 225 for 15 is so they tape that shit OR they hit better numbers and tape that shit

>but they aren't perfect form pause reps!
>qq more
It speaks for itself when you know it’s not a proper rep but you still are going to count it and the other 10+ reps like they are just to make it sound impressive.

Attached: 6EF8679D-5A6B-4A30-92AE-29B38D4F50EA.jpg (545x476, 98K)

Kek, the lanklet cope in this thread. Maybe try harder at something you can actually control.

There's several trips in /plg/ who hit 405+ natty
Try harder faggot

i think being in the top income bracket playing a video game helps ease the pain a bit

i do deadlift but im ottermode manlet (5'8 155lbs) and my ORM is 390. i've been stalled at this weight for like a year whereas i rep 1/2 easily

Doesn’t make up for the fact that he is a cringey midget