>still have belly fat at 190
>still have belly fat at 180
>173 on the scale this morning, still have belly fat
>starting to feel like a skeleton again
oh no boys, was I really so much fatter than I thought

Attached: oh no.png (500x457, 209K)

post body

You should weigh like 250. You are a skeleton

Do you work your core at all? Despite what these retards tell you, heavy compound lifts are not enough

I took a picture expecting it to not be that bad and that I would post it, but it's so much worse when I look at the picture I couldn't do it
it's my core is right, I need more core muscles, my build is all upper body muscle not enough around the core. holy shit I look so fucking retarded in this picture I'm ready to die, I guess I have to fix it next bulk

I'm a retarded recovering skeleton FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I want to delete this thread

Just post it, stop being a sperg. People will undoubtedly shit on you but who cares. Might actually get some helpful advice if we know what you're working with

Attached: 20190825.png (1337x1003, 875K)

why is there a standard number for weight? what if ur bf% is really high but weight is low?

I weigh 68kg at 190cm height and feel like cutting

Lmao fuck this is exactly what im afraid of. My weight is pretty low already but im cutting cause my bf is high and my gut is so big... what if its still there when ive already cut to like 10lbs HAHHA

I mean that is where the last of your fat is deposited, but yeeesh you are close to skelly.

You should start working out homie

oh no

Its not god awful, but yeah, your core is severely underdeveloped.

Are you sure your 6'6? Or your scale isn't broken. I have a hard time believing your 6'6 173 in this picture. Or maybe you have twig legs, I dunno

What you are trying to achieve is only attainable with a steroids.

You're probably not pushing yourself hard enough in the gym. So you might be losing weight, but you don't have a ton of muscle to be an accessory to the low bf.

Id reccomend a standard chest/tris, back/bis, legs/delts, rest, repeat, split with abs every 2nd day after your workout. During these workouts, take the final set to failure, working in the 6 - 10 range

yea I'm actually 6'6 unfortunately, probably both my legs and core need work

you probably didn't monitor your BF % and just gained a bunch of fat which serves no purpose unless your goal is to gain fat

why dont you just rebulk a bit, focus on core etc and then start cutting again in February? unironically get some deadlifts in

that's more or less what I had been doing, since I started from skeleton. I had been bulking for so much of the time and only cutting a little bit so I got used to the fat and for some reason it evenly distributed instead of giving me a big belly which tricked me into thinking I had a build I didn't have.
my belly fat size is almost the same now as it was at my peak. so my plan has been to bottom out and basically find my baseline to know what I'm actually working with. I haven't been this low since when I started bulking in the first place

You shouldnt cut or 6 months retard

Attached: karelin.jpg (563x768, 63K)

nice bathroom twink

>6ยด6
>210lbs

Keep bulking skeletor