Is it autistic or stupid to hit the heavy bag for 2 hours a day for cardio

to lose weight fast? jogging is boring

Attached: download (6).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtLqcZi-_ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat less you retard

Heavy bag is good cardio.

Should sage but that’s dumb. Row instead for the most calories / hour and remember to eat less retard

You guys seriously need to stop worrying about what other people think. If that's what's motivating you to lose weight, you're one odd look from a stranger away from undoing all your work.

Oh looks it's someone who has never hit a heavy bag correctly before.

OP, heavy-bag is one of the best forms of cardio you can do. If you're doing punches and kicks, you're working your whole body. Plus you're conditioning yourself to be successful in a physical confrontation if you actually know what you're doing and practicing good form. The footwork alone can be exhausting if you're doing it right.

In fact, 2 hours is way too much. If you hit the heavybag for like 20 minutes correctly you should be smoked.

true eat less but i wanna eat like a pig some times should i hit my heavy bag all day every day on that day?

never gonna make it
punch your bag all you want

it's autistic and stupid, because why are you so angry and also your arms will fall off from repetitive stress injuries before you stop being a lardass

>If you X for like 20 minutes correctly you should be smoked.
it's like the concept of cardio has never even entered your mind

idk ive always been angry?

>2 hours cardio per day
>weight loss
Enjoy your cancer

It's a great workout if you're not slacking while doing it, but you don't understand what two hours of real heavy bag work feels like. That's not something you just pick up and do every day. What you're asking is something like "should I do sprints for 2 hours every day?". Yeah, it would cause you to lose weight, but you'll drive yourself into the ground and probably get injured.

if it is a proper heavy bag (hard as fuck, barely moves, takes huge kicks to even leave an indent) then two hours is too much per day. 45 mins max, otherwise your joints WILL pay. if you can find someone to hold thai pads, go for as long as you like, and your weight will drop like a stone.

t. thai-boxer

Retard if you do cardio right 20 minutes it will be more than enough.

Try 60/120s for 20 minutes and then get back to me you fucking fatass.

>2 hours
you remind me of my neighbor who borrowed my rope and planned to jump for 30min for his first training. he didn't make it to 3.

>drive to gym
>sit down on comfy recumbent bike
>lowest intensity setting
>finish training after 3 hours, 2 naps and a book
>wonder why i don't lose weight even though I do so much cardio
>eat a whole cake
this is how you cardio. if you sweat, you're doing it wrong.

Lol QFT

Not knowing that you do not punch as hard as you can every hit on the heavy bag then claiming to be a boxer. BAKA.

it's good cardio and will also train your core

huh?

This thai boxing was best cardio ever had. Im afraid of taking shots to my head so i stopped. Im older so way past prime anyway. I just play hockey instead. Which is basically a hiit work out if you do it right

Tips for working a heavy bag? I have done wrestling and Judo but no training in boxing. Know a bit about throwing proper punches but not sure on footwork. Advice?
Tits for your time

Attached: bikinis3.jpg (1080x1080, 484K)

Yeah, so Bas Rutten has a heavybag workout, and plenty exist on youtube. Personally I took Muay Thai for like a year and did a bunch of combatives in the army.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtLqcZi-_ds

Here's bas rutten doing this thing. The only thing I'll add is that his pushups look like fucking shit. I think it's a special kind of pushup but idk. There are full cardiovascular workouts that are JUST hitting the bag without the pushups / other stuff he's doing.

Since it sounds like you're pretty new you're going to have to take a few classes or something so that you don't end up fucking up your hands and legs. Truth is if you want to throw punches and kicks correctly you're going to have to have someone show you how.

Do a PPL lifting routine with rep ranges between 12-15 combined with cardio

A lady in our neighborhood gym was on the bike with the air on 62 peddling as slow as she could. I don't even know why you'd waste your time doing that.

COOOOOMMMMM
AHHHHHH I AM COMMMIIINNGGGG