Jesus FUCK! How do you not get hungry?

I'm banging my head against my pillow to stop myself from bulldozing a ton of good

Attached: images (3).png (506x606, 21K)

Try eating something, that usually alleviates hunger. Hope this helps.

drink lots of water
it's something that has helped me since i take like 5 scoops of protein a day (need the water to not die of liver failure)
my stomach is so full at all times that i can't fathom eating anything after that first scoop

I just had my first "cheat" meal in 3 weeks, and i feel like fucking shit, my stomach hurts and i have diarrhea. FUCK eating no more fucking cheat meals.

Nonsense, I drink 3-4l daily, doesn't help

user it's normal to feel hungry

you could try the low self esteem trick, which i would do when i had an ed: what makes you deserve food, user? did you even do anything worthwhile today to earn a meal? maybe you can eat dinner tonight, but only if you did well at work.

obv doesnt work for everyone, especially fat people who couldn’t begin to comprehend the notion that they need to justify consumption with anything

i drink about 1 liter an hour though
my stomach is constantly in pain but it's well worth it

Fucking hell I can't do that

NO PAIN
NO GAIN
brb toilet (unironically)

Help

Eat meat. Avoid carbohydrate.

It gets better with time if it's just a small deficit, if you are lifting at a big deficit you extremely likely to either overeat or give up

Eat once a day. Brush and floss immediately after.

Get depressed
I lost 60lbs in 4 months
I’d have two tortillas and 300g of chicken a day

only buy food you hate.

I know right? These faggots that make threads saying they can't eat 3000 calories honestly make me want to strangle someome.

Amy adult male that struggles to eat 3000 calories should definitely kill themselves

I can eat nonstop even when I'm full, fuck it sucks

Dude I'm stuffed for a day after 2 cups of coffee and some toast with jam ;) ===)

I cut from 2300 to 1500 and I’m fine. Sure I get hungry but I can ignore it

1. Drink more water.
2. Eat more protein (it makes you feel fuller than carbs.)
3. Eat only one big meal a day. Eating many smaller meals keeps you hungry throughout the whole day. Fasting for 23 hours a day makes me feel less hungry than when I was doing the standard 3 meals plan.

Just eat healthy bitch.

Who the fuck gets fat off beef stew

Jesus I ate three pancakes, drank half a liter of milkshake and yet I'm still hungry

Chew gum, it suppresses appetite. When you eat, make sure you’re eating something high in protein.

Eating 3000kcal a day is unnatural unless you work construction 8 hours a day, Is 6’5, and workout on top of all that

Im on a cut and eating 1700cal per day...

I dont get hungry at all? Like sometimes its even hard for me to reach 1700! Is this normal?

The human body can't handle having ingested more than 5-6l a day, so either you're lying or you're not drinking more than that.

I chew nicotine gum twice a day, doesn't help. I'm the king of fatties there's no stopping me

Who said you dont get hungry? Im always hungry. Deal with it.

Stop eating sugary shit and anything that gives you cravings

Make sure to get extra salt

Supplement with caffeine to suppress appetite