CICO is not working

I've been doing CICO for three months and I have lost no weight. I eat 1,200 calories a day. I measure everything even oils I use and I count any drinks I consume.

Yet for three months I have lost 2 lbs. I even now go to the gym three days a week.

CICO doesn't work. I talked to the doctor and he said to try keto or fasting.

CICO doesn't work. How to lose weight when your body has slow metabolism?

Pic related I have a bodyfat similar to this image. I also have diabetes.

Attached: obesity.jpg (800x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH4crYgHNcQ&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I eat 1,200 calories a day. I measure everything even oils I use and I count any drinks I consume.
No you don't. I was on a 2500 kcal cut and lost 0.5 kg per week. You count like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zH4crYgHNcQ&t=0s
People really have no idea how much they eat if they aren't keeping track. Watch/browse the show secret eaters. People are always so off when they have to be critical of themselves

i lost 30 kg in 8-9 months on around 1500 kcal, without doing any activity, except walking in the weekend.

Bullshit. You are almost certainly counting things wrong. Let me guess, you measure rice by cup uncooked?

I aint OP but that's what the box says to measure it as. Why would that be wrong? Everything else after the fact should just be water weight

Ignore the retards above me and start fasting.

the worst advice

I for one believe OP. Maybe he got less active on his diet and still spends less than consumes.

What are you using to log your calories?
No shit you're supposed to measure everything, that's the point of CICO.
What do you do at the gym?
How tall are you even that 1200 calories is still too much to cut on?
Is this b8?

That's not possible unless you're a severely underweight midget. Fucking bait threads

Post pic of your food scale

Because rice expands once cooked, one cup of uncooked = more than two cups cooked. You end up eating double. Some labels are meant to be measured only once cooked

Try fasting

the label will usually specify cooked or uncooked though

nobody can help if you don't mention your weight/height. you might be eating too low.

only advice Jow Forums will give you is
>if you are fat, "just stop eating, brah"
just how Jow Forums will simply tell you
>if you want sex "just be yourself, brah"

the real answer is in both cases simple: drugs
synthetic test for fat people and cocaine for sex starved people.

"cups" is a retarded unit. alway go by weight.

For about two weeks, do the following:
>eat three apples a day (if your teeth are alright), two ounces of walnut, one pound of low fat quark and leafy green vegetables, even frozen ones
>eat about the same amount of protein and carbs (choose whole grains, potatoes, legumes over processed carbs), limit fats to the necessary amount
>basic calisthenics, nothing complicated
For another two weeks:
>gradually increase fats with foods like peanuts, hard cheese, grass-fed meat, gradually lower carbs
>aim for 1-1.5g of protein/pound of LEAN bodyweight, usually ~140g
>continue calisthenics
After that you should consider short-term fasting (1-2 weeks), get the required supplements, ideally contact a medical professional to guide you and keep an eye on your health and overall progress.
Switch to keto afterwards for about a month, then switch back to short-term fasting.
Screenshot this or copy this otherwise.

Attached: 2357654.jpg (526x354, 163K)

what the fuck is this retarded shit?
1 cup of uncooked rice magically gains 2x calories because it is cooked.

>I also have diabetes.
Ok well that could be a legitimate issue, since diabetes, in the end, is a metabolic disorder. Most metabolic energy actually goes toward water balance and diabetic bodies often don't spend as much energy on that anymore. So you burn less fat and retain more water. Practically speaking, I would look into your hormone levels. Thyroid, test, cortisol, etc could be comorbid in your situation.

Obvious troll, no one is that tarded

Since the fasting generals have been so dead they get archived before 300 comments...

We have cole or one of his brainwashed fatties here to shill fasting in a random thread!

Here's your (you) cole, great story bud, real believable

Why are you people so all-assuming here, thinking simply reducing calories is THE optimal way of losing weight?

You're measuring wrongly.

Because it is.
Working out can never be as efficient as eating less for weight loss. A fat fuck will keel over from a heart attack before they burn 3500 calories in a workout, but they’ll just be grumpy not eating that day and still have a nice caloric deficit

You have no medical background and have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you are lean doesn't mean you get to teach others how to lose weight. In short stfu faggot

HOLY SHIT

Checked the achives, and the last 3 fasting generals havent even lasted 1 day!

LMAO fatty fasters BTFO LOLOLOL

This.

Plus fasting doesn't teach good habits when the ffast is over. You literally gain all the weight back because you go back to your old habits of
>not consistently working out
>not consistently counting calories and eat homemade healthy food

When you fast, you just sit on your fatass sipping water. You develop 0 good habits. Fasting teaches you NOTHING about healthy habits.

It only teaches you how to be grumpy and lazy and miss food so much that you binge out

And as this post shows, fasting is a dead meme.
>mfw lazyfats weight loss meme is killed by lack of support because people would rather workout and run and eat healthier

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

Why do bigger people need to wear this tiny clothes? I think, they would feel more comfy in bigger ones. And everyone else, too.

Could age affect CICO? My mom's diet doesn't justify her weight. She actually eats healthy, few carbs, no candy, and yet she's still fat. We spend all day together so I know she's not hiding food. She's 58.

might be her lack of sleep and muscle mass

Water fast, alternate day fasting or five day streaks where you eat on weekends
you'll make it this way 100%.

stop deluding yourself you fucking lardass youre eating way more than that

this is true but the label usually states which one is it, and for rice it normally is uncooked

also stop using cups and use grams

Attached: 1547459074817.jpg (638x558, 64K)

fat

Attached: 1559402903296.jpg (633x758, 62K)

lmao what a fatass

same guy, same retardation

You are either a true medical marvel that astounds modern science or you are a lying fat bastard.

I’m going with the latter.

people with zero knowledge in biology shouldn't treat some bit of basic nutritional science as the holy grail of weight loss

same guy, same retardation

Attached: 1561844820360.jpg (332x326, 23K)

>"no u"

Attached: 00_2.jpg (600x451, 93K)

Confirmed, enjoy your (you)s

Attached: 01GnfQQ.png (346x383, 210K)

ok, retard
[yes im well aware im still a fat retard, doesnt stop me from proving this fat retard wrong]

Attached: 2019 progress fit version.jpg (4620x1338, 952K)

This pasta again

>0.4 lbs/day
perdy gud

>tfw its going to slow down now that i cut my workout frequency down and my TDEE is lower
im still chasing that 100lb for my next weigh in tho

suppress insulin
make your body remember how to burn fat.