What are the best basic workouts to do at home?

What are the best basic workouts to do at home?
Also
>Femcel Fitness Thread
The fuck? What the fuck happened here in the last year I didn't visit it?

Attached: fit Counts Eggs.png (2000x1500, 1.27M)

Jow Forums is larping again, just hide the thread and move on.

Bodyweight workout, w/ dumbbells if you have them.
atm I do 15mn of squats, 15mn of push-ups, 10mn of shoulder/arm work and 20m for abs/lower back. I split back workout apart from the rest.

Attached: 1566132858586.jpg (2059x1628, 1.28M)

>Femcel Fitness Thread
lazy mods, garbage threads like that used to get deleted

If I didn't have a gym near me, I'd try with this setup:

>Get very sturdy squat stands
>Get a barbell and weights
>Get a swiss ball

>Push:
>Front squat
>Military Press
>Bulgarian Split Squat
>Weighted Pushups on the bar or Straight Bar Dips
>A bit of isolation/assistance if you need it
>Swiss ball crunches

>Pull:
>RDLs
>Chinups
>Swiss ball leg curls
>Inverted Rows
>A bit of isolation/assistance if you need it
>Swiss ball back extensions

You can later buy a bench and put your feet on it to make pushups and rows harder. If you get safeties, you can also bench press.

Attached: ESP-TotalGarage-Squat-Stand-1.jpg (765x640, 64K)

Until you can do 20 of them with each leg after your RDLs, you'll be fine with the swiss ball.

After that they become more of a stabilizer for the knee while the heavy hamstring work will be RDLs and squats, but I think you'll be okay for now.

derp

If I get one of these for a doorway is it going to destroy my door frame/detatch and kill me in a freak accident?

Attached: 51w2u1uz3PL._SL1111_.jpg (1111x1111, 43K)

Unless you have strong wooden frames, probably won't work.

See

Are there any no equipment at all routine with progression?

Because of family issues I'll have to be off city for 2 months and it's such a shithole that there is no gym nearby, and doorframes look way too weak for a pull up bar

I really don't want to decline for two months, please help anons.

Attached: 1509308697013.jpg (1080x809, 98K)

Give us a budget to work with faggot.

Blast out 300 burpees in 20 minutes immediately after every meal, every day. Consistency is key.

Attached: weswatson.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Sex With Chad x Failure

r/bodyweightfitness routine. it's pretty good

>jddkdkkdbleuhbleuh reddit uhuhh
shut up retard

sause?

Pull up / Chin up
Dips
Pushup
Pike push up

Get a chin up bar. That's all you need, I'm sure you can spare $20. Just find a good place to set it up and if you are not a lazy retarded zoomer you can get great gains

Regarding the tranny femcels thing. This is 2019 and Jow Forums has grown a lot in popularity since the fappening, we are basically reddit now. Pretty fucking sad but expected, nothing lasts forever

Alright boys, I lost my drivers license and can't get to a gym for 3 months. I have a shitty barbell with 25kg weights and some 10kg dumbbells. I haven't been lifting since I got with my gains goblin gf around five months ago, looking to get back into it.

Is it worth doing anything more than OHP and curls with my weights? Plus push ups and sit ups.
I'm looking for a simple half hour to forty five minute routine to jam before work in the morning. With a proper diet, this'll be an adequate set up for a few months - surely!

Attached: 1510881077443 - Copy.jpg (562x570, 68K)

Tranny mods not doing their job.

Make sandbags with literally any type of plastic bag and wrap it in tape. Use the sandbags to do odd object workouts.