I take this everywhere I go to stay hydrated

I take this everywhere I go to stay hydrated.
>everyone I ever talk to makes a semi funny remark about the "fish tank" or whatever
>people whisper behind my back
>I instantly become the number one topic on all public transport
>kids point at me

Is this what making it feels like? It's basically being mired, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-165813~2.png (1080x1398, 1.84M)

>drinking from plastic
Never gonna make it.

Weird how all those other humans seem to stay alive just fine without carrying a watercooler tank around

Fuck them. Keep doing the Chad guzzle

It's health plastic, good bottle

thats because they are dyel

>drinking from plastic
unironically enjoy your xenoestrogens

Water alone doesn't hydrate you, you're pissing out electrolytes
Add some diatomaceous earth to it at least

what brand of bottle is that

Get yourself a hydro flask bro

That doesn't look like a BPA free bottle to me my dude

Are nalgene bottles okay?

Hey I have been looking for this kind of bottle
Gymshark sells it for $12
What about yours?

If it has tritan it's just as bad. what's wrong with glass, ceramic or steel?

10€ on Amazon. Go for it, drinking is so much fun now. I once drank 15 litres on one day, didnt even do sports. But ive been trying to resist the temptation since then, too much water ist bad apparently. I try to limit ist to 10 litres which ist OK because i take Creatine.

not only contains tritan, it's literally made out of it

Amazon description Said No bpa or dehp. It's only the really soft bottles that are problematic.

Frey Nutrition

10/10 trollposting

Stainless steel is the best option, but they are much more expensive and some pussies cannot handle the metallic taste of a new bottle.

Attached: 80509956[1].jpg (2832x4256, 513K)

I assume vacuum walls are best, but how would you deal with a job that has you driving all the time? Just get used to hot water from a flask? I'm considering switching from a Nalgene 1L.

Autism mires are best mires

I don't really know. Maybe indeed you could try a thermos bottle.

Get a thermos or insulated one or keep it in a shady spot ... Jesus

Reminds me of this

Also, fuck them. Let them rot with their sugar water

Attached: IMG_20190826_002507.jpg (782x1128, 170K)

it's because your water bottle is too small. it makes you look weak. get a bigger bottle at least twice the size of that one. take it everywhere, even at weddings.

>how would you deal with a job that has you driving all the time?

Quit the job. But seriously.

That doesn't even look that big. I carry around a 1.5 l stainless steel bottle and no one cares

The only people i see carrying around “bottles” are fat asses who think this will solve their problem

I am kind of in the same boat. I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

This one is 2,2l, twink

STAN EFFERDING HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE KOOLER

Attached: gem20180113fullsizerender.jpg (1227x980, 283K)

after I saw that I immediately started drinking out of jugs just to spite everyone else

What if you need to piss? I drink a lot of water but it's a pain taking a big bottle with me because I always gotta piss.

Did it really happen or did your insecurities manifested these beliefs? Unironically I could not see the reaction you got from carrying a jug

All plastic bottles are bad. Bpa free means it has even worse shit. Get glass or metal. There are double walled stainless steel ones that are lightweight and insulate for 24 hrs.

Jugging is also retarded. Drinking excess water will harm you. There is no set amount to drink per day. Hydrate based on your urine and thirst.

Attached: 106E7E99-0990-47E1-BC4A-5FCA540A5AF9.png (800x800, 649K)

Based, they will last a long time.

I use a 16oz thermos and a 64oz thermos to refill on my mail route it sits in the truck all day (gets to 120 usually) the water is ice cold.

Big brain post

Pee in the jug, its the way of the road bubs.

No, it's not mires, people are making fun of you. Get a reasonable bottle and refill it. Public transport is for the homeless.

jug kid has nice legs, too bad his jacket covers his ass and back curve

I get made fun of for my cooler I keep my food in. fuck the normies

No petrochemicals are "health"

Wtf are you talking about bro

This is my 2.6L baby

Attached: 51G0SYlDB0L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

>drink some mud bro
yeah, no thanks

he means you are losing electrolytes everytime you piss like a race horse which is true but as long as you are eating food with enough salt and getting some potassium in, it doesnt matter

its more of a issue for people water fasting

try drinking only deionised water and see how ill you get

I have the same one

i hate it if i can't stay hydrated so i have at least 1,5l with my everywhere i go, ever.
others say blablabla why and i say im a psycho cauz i want stay hydrated everywhere i go; they don't get it; fuck em.

Drinking from a 40oz insulated ss bottle as I'm reading this.

Some guy in my city died after drinking 9L for a contest or something.

indeed sir

is that big enough?
I'm thinking of going with 64 oz ss bottle to imitate the chad guzzle meme tho

Full bottle with ice instead of liquid.

Attached: bento.jpg (1164x873, 211K)

Water dyhydrates u I'm not kidding. Watch sv3rige videos. I've been drinking less than a cup per day on a raw primal diet and it's been glorious.

Bought mine from a store that buys spare pallets for 9 bucks 40oz of insulated glory

Jesus I just lost iq (intellectual points) reading this (you).

was waiting for one of you retards to bring that fucking hehefaggot up.