What are some clever ways to add Turmeric and other anti-inflammatory ingredients to my regular diet?

What are some clever ways to add Turmeric and other anti-inflammatory ingredients to my regular diet?

I have been learning that inflammation has brutal health side effects, including potentially depression. It has also been linked to anger, which I am trying to reduce in my life.

I watched this video on how adding Tumeric and black pepper with some healthy fats can reduce the negative affects of alcohol on the body (i.e. hangover):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij_aJI5O9Rs

The video details a mixture of 3 grams Tumeric, 1 gram black pepper, some cinnamon, and coconut milk heated up to increase the bio-availability of Tumeric. I am going to experiment with this anti-hangover drink in my life.

But it got me thinking; how can I implement the effects of anti-inflammatory devices in my every day diet? How can I use my weekly diet to reduce inflammation and mitigate the negative effects of inflammation on my mood and overall health?

Side note: I highly recommend the channel What I've Learned. This channel has been a pivotal introduction to new topics that help me improve my life.

Attached: AGF-l7-WlspOWYt9ID1yukKqPojjyOl90MJmAzNRBw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo[1].jpg (900x900, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/deceptive-curcumin-offers-cautionary-tale-for-chemists-1.21269
nature.com/articles/543040c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turmeric is in curry and Indians are the lowest subclass of beta males in the entire world

Looks like thier diet is really working lmao enjoy being a 5'4, smelly, ugly pajeet who shits in the street because of curry ass

Your body needs inflammation. Lifting is just intentionally giving yourself inflammation for the side effect of growth. If it's too much, pop some NSAIDs and use an ice pack for 15 minutes.

inflame my asshole

as a poor student, i eat dahl at least 3 times a week and it uses all these spices and costs basically nothing. good protein too as long as combined with other sources

Attached: spicy-lentil-dahl-recipe-1001539-4-4_preview-5b0ec926eb97de0037890d0b.jpg (1500x1000, 202K)

sounds like a lot of work and you'll need to eat curry every day. why not just take tumeric supplements or extract?

I take milk thistle and resveratrol supplements for anti-oxidants

Especially when you consider turmeric supplements are just turmeric shoved in a capsule that dissolves in literally 60 seconds with black pepper and other shit for even better absorption

Just eat a normal meal and take some turmeric caps.

But you don't need chronic inflamation.

Take fish oil and reduce omega6 (seed oils) if you haven't done that yet

oh i eat this too, like twice a week. never even knew it had turmeric.

What's the most efficient way to get omega3 oils from a time and cost perspective?

Fish oil pills?
Cod liver oil?
Just eating fish like Salmon?

you don't need more than 1tsp a day, even that is a lot. just add 1/2 tsp to a shake.
this is also important to consider
hemp seed oil

No clue desu. I just buy fish oil pills in a bulk and just look for a fish in a good price.

There are other rasons to this. Mostly they are vegetarian and use shitloads of seed oils. Kind of culture-sanctioned basedboy nation.

Hemp Seed Oil has ALA but not EPA and DHA. The former two is what your body needs.
The only EPA and DHA is plants is in seaweed

Imagine autistically researching videos to try to find the best diet for yourself when it doesn't matter at all

Diet is meaningless
you are a fat and deoressed loser because you have low t

get on replacement therapy and stop wondering what magic spices will improve your shit genetics. a little spice isn't going to improve your life you idiot

i eat like shit and am better than you because of genetics. depression is all in the genes and you have bad ones lmao

I've always liked his videos, but he mostly focuses on diet, and I wish he branched out into more topics

Buy canned cod livers, drink the exsudation alongside, regret it for two hours and repeat
14g of O3 a can, it's impossible to beat

Yeah. He does sometimes, but I wish he would do it more as well. He's got too many videos obsessing about all meat diets and other weird shit.

I like Eric Barker's articles for introducing me to other topics. He rights every single one with a clickbait title, but he provides great synopsis for really good books.

>I have been learning that inflammation has brutal health side effects
complete meme. this is detox tea for people who watch joe rogan

Prove it

the burden of proof is on you

actually any statement made on Jow Forums has a reverse burden of proof

The OP literally links to a video that talks about research regarding inflammation being linked to over 20 diseases, and that reducing inflammation via the main active ingredient in Tumeric reduces risk of those diseases.

the video OP posted is a 6 minute click bait video that cherry pics shitty articles and miss represents them to mean more than they do

>anti-inflammatory
enjoy your nogains

Anything you put cumin in will work with turmeric

Nope. You are quite simply wrong and a manlet.

I have won the argument. The mods are coming in here to sticky this thread while simultaneously banning you.

I won.
You mad.

I won you mad I won you mad.

no U

>reddit tier sponsored video
Kys you're self.

Explain how it's reddit in 30 words or less

being this much of a newfriend.
in this moment I am lmaoing (@ You)

Attached: you.png (706x973, 734K)

I don't really know whether adding turmeric to your diet will have that much of an effect on your health overall. Circumin (ie turmeric) is known to be a type of compound which yields false positives in drug screening data. You can read about it here:
nature.com/news/deceptive-curcumin-offers-cautionary-tale-for-chemists-1.21269

There is also a rebuttal to article here:
nature.com/articles/543040c

I'm not really qualified to claim too much about this area, though I do have a PhD in Genetics/Molecular Biology, this is just quite far away from what I do. But from what I gather, many claims regarding turmeric are likely to be false. It may have some positive effect, but the chances are it's going to be quite minor.

So what I would say is to have it occasionally if you want to work it into to a recipe or whatever. But don't go downing something that tastes horrible for the sake of having turmeric, because it's probably not worth it.

lmao

kek, love this response. will use it every time a retard tries to argue

this pasta always makes me kek