Hello anons

hello anons
how has being Jow Forums impacted you opportunities with the opposite sex? how Jow Forums did you get before you noticed you started getting more attention, if any at all? would you say it has helped you come out of your autistic shell, or rather, your bodt has acted as a crutch so that you never had to develop the ability to hold and conversation and hit on girls?

Attached: 20190820_222416.png (784x830, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ascendedhadrian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get a lot more attention but I started getting fit after I already had a gf so that's kind of weird

But I don't like the opposite sex

I'm not Jow Forums.

I have more sex now because getting Jow Forums just makes you slightly more attractive so I have slightly more sex now.

basically from kissless virgin I went to a kissless virgin who tells girls to fuck off

The normie "health club" I go to has hella gym skanks. The whole gym gets more humid when I load up 315 lbs on bench and hit it for a set of 5. Not from the dampening of loins, but because I sweat like a firehose.

BIG BIG NUT MAKE BIG BIG NUT MOMMY NUT MOMMY NUT COOM NUTNUTNUT

Nothing changed. I'm still poor

Attached: coomer 2.jpg (402x504, 98K)

go back to /v, unfunny tryhard

Really though, is coffee good for you?

coffee is good for you

I come here to laugh at you

In moderation as I always say

does anybody have good coomer images to save I only have a couple since it's kind of new

Attached: 324146123432.jpg (800x658, 56K)

Jow Forums has turned me into a cumbrain

>forcing a meme with 3 other people hoping others catch on

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

twitter.com/ascendedhadrian

Attached: EBZK8glXYAAq6Gw.jpg (1188x1556, 316K)

Attached: 1234265146214661243.png (1080x892, 671K)

>cookie cutter coomer

Attached: 1566489362897.png (276x395, 208K)

>some seething mod literally going on a powertripping spree and nuking threads and picutres of attractive girls
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1561623891681.jpg (185x243, 15K)

I got a hell of a lot more attention when I wasn't Jow Forums while in high school, but that's mostly because I was more social then.
Now while I am in college, I hardly socialize at all. As a result I am presented with far less opportunities.
It's not about how Jow Forums you are, but how social you are. Pussy is not just going to fall from the sky and on to your dick once you are fit. You have to be social and that makes the biggest difference.
Unfortunately for me, and for a lot of guys, making social gains is WAY harder than making muscular gains.

Attached: downtrodden.png (240x286, 107K)

Could we make that pic more meta somehow?

social circles are way smaller in high school, once you get to college you are competing with every man under 45

coffee.jpg poster found a psyop to get other people to make his threads for him

Now I caught girls looking at me everyday. Sad part is that I don't know where to meet girls and I don't have great conversation skills. Wanna try to change it so that's why I'm going out more often.

nice question user.

I get slightly more attention, but given I am a social retard it doesn't really change the amount of girl I get.