"start working out user, it will help with you depression"

>"start working out user, it will help with you depression"
>got lean but still depressed and putting more weight on benchpress hoping that it will kill me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

faggot

are you not enjoying working out?

No OP but working out makes up 1 hour of the 24 you have in your day. You might feel good in the gym but soon after leaving you start to wonder what miserable existence you're living

No one thing is the end all be all either.
Finding happiness comes from all the good shit you do for yourself overall, being satisfied with your lot because it's yours and gives you purpose whatever it may be.

>1 hour of

you mean 2.5 hours

21.5 hours still leaves room for plenty of meaningful and fun activities and life improving experiences

Wow, what an original and interesting thought. Did you know that you’re the only one that suffers user? There isn’t a single person on this planet that’s escaped the cycle of nihilism and depression. Looks like the only solution is killing your self :c

Not OP but I literally dread working out. Only reason I keep going is to discipline my self and at least have one constant thing in my life
>wake up
>run 3km
>always burst through my last 500m screaming as tears form in the corners of my eyes
>cry in the shower before work
>fast forward through work
>get home, eat, get ready for the gym
>do my routines and cut
>get home, change, put on sparring bandages
>unleash all the pent up anger and sadness from the day into my punching bag
>sometimes I bleed through the bandages

And for anyone who asks, yes I have seen a doctor about my depression and I refuse to take meds in order to become normal again. I'll overcome this eventually.

Attached: 1562035309241.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Depression is a chemical imbalance and the medication that doctors prescribe is meant to level your hormones out. Imagine how much more you could accomplish if you actually enjoyed your sessions.

No such a thing as a chemical inbalance in the brain

sause

if you can muster up this much discipline, you arent depressed. by definition. just have sex.

>muh medication
Quit being a faggot and just try the pills. ALL the pills, there's a lot of stuff out there, so don't just write it all off because 1 didn't work. You're wasting your fucking life being a sad little faggot because you think somebody is going to pat you on the back for "overcoming" depression "some day" instead of just taking a pill and moving on already. Pro tip: if you could just "overcome" your depression you would have done it already.

Attached: 1566271470323.png (396x385, 119K)

>yesssss
>take the pills
>good goy

That's too bad. I fucking love working out man, I enter like a flow state when I go lift, don't think about anything else except what I'm doing, every movement is deliberate down to how I load the bar cause I'm so absorbed in the moment and enjoying every bit of it.
I wish everyone could find that kind of joy from going to the gym, it's so potent and it lasts.
Regarding your depression, consider taking your doctor up on those meds but absolutely ask for referral for a therapist too to help work on behavioral shit, they really are effective.

Based and pill-Jew pilled.

Unironically post body

Not in a snide way I just want to see if that routine is working well for you

If you feel like shit now, I can guarantee you you'd feel even worse if you didn't work out
The same happens with people taking anti-depressants, once they stop taking them they realize how bad they were truly feeling

>haha if I post a meme I don't have to justify my actual reason for not trying the medication
Literally just CHOOSING to be depressed at this point. Go fuck yourself, you deserve your misery then.

Attached: 1557066656471.jpg (960x711, 43K)

We don't really know how depression works, but one thing's for sure, chemical inbalances in the brain make every issue in your life a lot more significant

>doing bench while kinda tired
>on 5th set
>struggle 3 reps
>go for 4th
>it slips
>forget that I have safeties on
>life flashes before my eyes (not literally but I did literally see like a fucking flash in my eyes)
scared the piss out of me desu

>suicide grip

Don't do that brah

>suicide grip

Do it brah

Better to be lean and depressed than skinnyfat and depressed.

Attached: 1499232553687.jpg (960x638, 92K)

wasn't suicide grip, I just kinda lost my strength and reacted poorly

know them feels.

I actually kind of like that concept
>user starts working out in order to feel less depressed
>dieting is never an issue for him and he never thinks twice about the changes he makes in eating
>but he's still depressed
>so he adds 5 lbs to all of his compound lifts every time he does them hoping it's too much to handle and kills him
>however he manages to get the sets out just fine every time
>eventually becomes the strongman champion of the world
>still trying to kill himself while benching a car for reps

>implying it isn't a psychosomatic inflamation

>all these faggots shilling depression pills
They make you fat. My friend was on them and got fat as fuck, I told him CICO and all that and to eat less and lift more, he said he did. I called his bullshit and told him i would take some to prove it, after just 2 weeks I had gained 5lbs of pure fat out of nowhere - I literally did nothing different with my diet and workouts

>antidepressants broke the laws of thermodinamics

I dont know a lot about them because I'm not a medfag, but they must fuck up your metabolism or something

CICO is an oversimplification of thermodynamics, the body is not a .furnace.that burns calories in the same consistent way every time.

Depression medication actually isn’t very effective. Also it can cause problems later in life; it’s more modern to use pills to boost you up enough to tackle your immediate environmental obstacles then wean you off them.

This is true, quetiapine is known for increasing your insuline resistance among other things. And we all know that insuline resistance leads to weight gain.