Muh dog

Sleeps on my pillow like this. How do I prevent this? It's stinking up the pillow.

Attached: 20190825_115616.jpg (2560x1440, 714K)

1 pillow for your dog 1 pillow for you

I give my dog 1-2 weeks. He sleeps on my bed with me and it smells fine. Wash your fucking dog you degenerate.

Attached: IMG-20190823-WA0003.jpg (442x702, 42K)

COOM on him, he'll never sleep there again.

beat his ass

It's a smart dog. It stays away from the bed when I'm beating off. Like usually it'll hop on and sleep next to me, but when I'm whackin it, it sits in the opposite corner of the apartment and gives me this sad look

give this nigger a couple quick forearm shivers and he'll knock it off

A simple beating will take care of that.

Hang it up when you're not using it, like a normal person

Post more dog

shut up retard. OP's dog is based

why are you assuming that he said that to appear hard, you faggot?

i don't live in a rural location but i also don't live around niggers. i could spend less and live around them, but why would anyone want to do that?

is this a pasta?

Get him his own doggie bed

how about get an actual fucking bed and stop sleeping on the ground like a mongoloid

I live in Montreal, if you want you can come here and test your hypothesis out.
My dog barking at niggers confirms that they're a different subspecies and need to be removed.

this wouldn't solve the one pillow conundrum. wash your dog. dogs usually smell pretty good if they aren't oily labs

I've called human filth niggers to their face. Turns out people back down when I'm willing to fight and i get the cops called on me. Imagine human filth calling the po-lease for help

There is nothing normal about striging up pillows. What else do you do? Do you ventilate your cereal? Do you perhaps ultrasound your toothpaste?

>nothing normal about hanging up your pillows
thanks for outing yourself as a non-white

No, I am white. Stop trying to troll me, I've never seen or heard of hanging one's pillows

Just put your personal pillow on a shelf or something when you're not using it and leave a pillow for him. Brainlet.

Damn white people full of so much hate and courage on these board.

Attached: 1566397937497.gif (500x447, 132K)

hang up your pillows big boi

But when I do that, it just goes and sits on my clean laundry. It finds clean things and lies down on them

Attached: 20190825_130526.jpg (2560x1440, 906K)

I know they make beds for humans, and I know they make beds for cats. Do they make beds in between, maybe something like a wolverine bed? Since you obviously don't have access to a dog bed supplier or you wouldn't be asking this question

why wouldn't you want your dog sleeping in bed with you? under the covers. lump on the log against your legs.

What dog?

Wtf? It's a DOG. Do you want me to go buy it a tablet and rollerskates too? What's wrong with you people?

The dog on the pillow

you put your clean laundry on your backpack? Maybe because it looks like there is nothing else to sit on and your floors are wooden...do you have a couch? does he sit on that?

lmao that's a rat, not a dog
post boipucci, faggot

That's what you get for owning a fucking disgusting piece of shit rat. That thing fucking pisses me off just looking at it it has such a fucking ugly haircut and color and the hair on its face what the fuck man I don't give a fuck if Jay Cutler owns 20 of these rats I'm pretty sure he's closet homo and it's Jay fucking Cutler but you are a fucking faggot for keeping that useless shit

you wouldn't be talking all that shit in front of that dog. probably has a better haircut than you

My dog is small but it's an excellent natural niggerhound and an excellent dog overall despite its stature.
Me, I'm not a fag. I'm asexual lmao

Better than your mullet u faggit

That's the type of dog that yaps and gets the punt over the fence.

Why

HANG
UP
YOUR
PILLOWS

i chuckled

Your dog was probably a nigger in a previous life. What a fitting punishment to be a ugly defenseless rat under the ownership of a retard. I could tell you are asexual from looking at your pathetic room, it's not like you have an option.

Attached: 1530461730743.jpg (600x459, 43K)

you were probably a nigger in a pervious life. just like this life. nothing wrong with small dogs.

Fuck off fag, when it grows up it'll be a rottweiler

I didn't say anything was wrong with small dogs you fucking braindead nigger. There are many small dogs that are not OPs ugly fucking lesbian rat looking thing.

he's sitting there because it's the most comfy spot in the room.

these posts are correct. steps:

1) wash your dog.
2) give him that pillow and his own spot.
3) get a new pillow for yourself.
4) drink a gallon of milk a day.

Goddammm I am SICK of fucking PUSSIES posting on this board.

YOU ARE NOT CLEVER FUCKING ROASTIE AND I CAN SMELL THE DRIED UP PERIOD BLOOD ALL THE WAY OVER HERE YOU FUCKING SKANK

What do you mean, "wash your dog"? It's a living thing, you can't just wash it like laundry or dishes.
The amount of stupidity and insanity itt is astounding.

bath him like you would bath yourself... don't be abusing your dog, m8

But I only have a shower

so then just let him stay stinky and he can continue smelling up your bed?

Attached: 184BAE61-EF88-47A6-BD2B-9A14CB14E4C2.png (960x621, 342K)

a little unrelated to this thread but my dog has a grade 5 heart murmur. I have to feed him 4 different types of meds every day, twice. He used to be a cheerful puppy but now he just sits on my pillow all day and sleeps. Sometimes he forgets about his condition and gets excited like he used to and starts running around my house. But then his condition stops him soon and he gets sad again because he doesn't feel good.
Be good to your puppy. Mine doesn't have much time left and I don't know how to cope with this.

Attached: 1496959201880.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

there's no way somebody this stupid actually knows how to properly take care of another living being. OP, just take your dog to the animal shelter.

sorry to hear that lad, give em plenty of love

Attached: 44818677_2242416845806140_3233646667743887360_n.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)