Can't lift away the brown eyes

>can't lift away the brown eyes

Attached: 1561282984035.jpg (378x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feelguide.com/2015/03/14/all-brown-eyes-are-blue-underneath-and-theres-now-a-laser-eye-surgery-to-turn-them-blue-permanently/
pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/closing-the-gap-for-vision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fuck niggers and fuck jannies.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>butthole eyes

That sucks man
You should kys

>implying eye color matters

He'd find something else to be insecure about even if he magicked his way into blue eyes.
>can't lift away my patchy beard

>no matter how skinny I get I will still be a nigger
Iktf

>unironically have blue eyes and a patchy beard
Really can’t lift it away, bro. I’m doomed to an eternity of smooth babyface.

bro that sucks im only half white and have beautiful green eyes you fuckign degenerate scum.
I can shave off the curly hair.

feelguide.com/2015/03/14/all-brown-eyes-are-blue-underneath-and-theres-now-a-laser-eye-surgery-to-turn-them-blue-permanently/

They are alpha, do you not have bushy black eyebrows to match?

Attached: 0a76683bf11942715cc1c7760aa3762f9f5abca4e5a344beff8c1a5f2420c1ad.jpg (466x435, 33K)

>half white
NIGG..

I do and because of it everyone always thinks I’m pissed off

Brown eyes are sissy tier not as sissy as blue or green
BLACK eyes are the only manly eyes

Black eyes are soulless and those people should be avoided

>tall, dark, and handsome

I'll take my brown eyes, 6'2" frame, and black hair

well there's your answer OP. 20 seconds and $5000 to change your life. with no promise of adverse side affects

>3 of my grandparents are blonde and blue eyed, one is blonde and brown eyed
>mother is blonde and blue eyed
>father is blonde and brown eyed
>I am black haired and brown eyed
Fucking hell. How did this happen?Explain this to me. And no, my dad was not cucked, we are nearly identical in facial structure and blood tipes match

probably someone down in your line had it and the genes just emerged now. or your dad got cucked

She got SPANIAR'D

As a guy with blue eyes; why care?
I mean, brown eyes are genetically superior, aren't they?

>brown eyes
Anyone who has brown eyes is obviously not genetically pure
Please use condoms

you have no idea the whores of body hair which comes with the ability to grow a beard. Stay dolphin mode

Imagine having literal FECES for eyes.

Attached: eye color.jpg (1024x413, 66K)

I have got heterochromia iridum.
Left is brown right is blue.
What to do?

THEY'RE HAZEL

Cope harder lmao

enjoy being half human, half inferior.

It’s over for you

Attached: D5E76438-287D-48EC-9142-B1B831309CD6.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

If recessive genes are still around its because they were superior enough in practice to be actively selected for

Otherwise theyd be bred out. Instead they outcompeted the inferior dominant genes

The blue looks like those urinal cakes

Attached: XQN8Ud9.jpg (2048x1152, 111K)

your """dad""" is a cuck
literally

>can't lift away the 5'11"

Attached: 1565804389991.jpg (577x500, 51K)

Black eyes and thick black eyebrows are the shit. My girl loves them for some reason

Retard.

European people look better than non-europeans because of SEXUAL selection. Basically once we get the nuts and bolts down (food, housing, etc) we can start worrying about more abstract, pure things like art, music, science and BEING GOOD LOOKING.

The SUBHUMAN races like Australian aboriginals have fantastic eyesight. Up to 4x better than the best European eyes. These motherfuckers can see constellations with their naked eyes that we need binoculars to see. Despite that we (Europeans) were able to invent things like telescopes and rockets, while the abbos were scratching their asses with sticks.

Aesthetics is about transcending merely functional and becoming more, becoming art.

You filthy, disgusting shitskin sympathizing retard. I bet you don't even lift.

Pic related mah "superior" functional phentotype.

Attached: aboriginal women.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)

what the weather like down there, little man?

My fucking sides, you’re right too. Blue eyes are more sensitive to light so they can see better in dark conditions then brown eyes btw

Attached: F462D82D-B5D4-4F7B-A344-6303459D119D.gif (300x186, 445K)

ER

These claims that aboriginals have amazing perfect vision are totally invented by our abo-worshipping elite.

Aboriginals have terrible hearing and vision on average due to poor parenting in youth. They frequently have ear and eye infections as children which go neglected and damage function.

Shitlibs probably claim that they have flawless vision based on the word of braggart abos. You cannot contradict them or their stories academically without being punished.

A massive statewide blood survey was conducted on aboriginals which would have given genetic profiling and other information on their race. It was shut down by know nothing tribal eldars (advised by their mixed race lawyer class) as nazi-mumble-something-muhmurdoch

Rate my eyes

Attached: D44914EB-C8B8-4191-89F7-977D543655F2.jpg (1028x1202, 352K)

>The SUBHUMAN races like Australian aboriginals have fantastic eyesight. Up to 4x better than the best European eyes.
Holy fuck, is this true? That's kind of hilarious.

Rate his eyes

Attached: E6BE4E60-E838-479F-8EEB-EB6DF9202F1F.jpg (900x1185, 114K)

I know that feel

Attached: occhio1.png (412x412, 166K)

No. Its the usual anti-White bullshit.

They also say that they have amazing temperature regulation
They can handle scorching heat and sleep naked in the cold

>born with blue eyes
>shit brown hair

Attached: file.png (263x192, 78K)

Are you girl.

imagine not having green eyes, lol
actually i can see why blue eyes would be considered nice amongst muttoids, since it'd be so rare there
but still
IMAGINE
not having green eyes, lol

m8 if you're male that's pretty much the gold standard. If you're female then I'm sorry you missed out on green eyes red hair I guess.

>Sister and brother has blonde hair
>I have black hair + blue eyes
reeeeeeeee

Brown hair is just dark blonde hair

pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/closing-the-gap-for-vision

Was their vision superior to ours prior to colonialism?

Maybe. They probably werent a race of alcoholic diabetic layabout disease ridden clowns back then.

But then again. Why would they have needed better vision? We were all hunter gatherers. They never did anything intricate with their hands. Never had to read. Did not have long range weapons beyond spears and throwing sticks. I doubt they needed better vision.

OSLO
S
L
O

Get on my level

Attached: 20190825_223406.jpg (177x55, 8K)