Welcome to GNC what can I get you?

Welcome to GNC what can I get you?

Attached: 8y5Es4O.jpg (749x1222, 153K)

I'm looking for a pre-workout with an unparalleled sensory buzz, and maybe something for wicked arm-splitting pumps? I mean I want it to be like feeding my muscles with a fire hose!

..hey man... i need some.. you know
some..something that will make me.. bigger
come closer.i need some....creatine

>no bro, you dont want pre-workout, that will mess up your body.
>what you need is this "body fuel" supplement that is 30 dollars more expensive. Yeah, i know, but its cleaner and taste better, we have samples if you want one
"N-no than-"
>Brad! Get the samples, he wants to try the body fuel!

The only thing you need to get is the fuck outta my whey

Samples and clearance section

>Implying I go to GNC

1 gf pblease

Attached: pepe_yummy.jpg (553x438, 46K)

I gotcha my man, let me show you our Muscletech stock

I'm looking for a $50 preworkout with only 25 servings. No caffeine pills and simple carbs are not enough, ramp up the caffeine to about 8x the normal amount and put a bunch of l-Xanine in it even though I don't know what it does. Make sure it has a cool name, I want to show off to my friends at the gym.

We have the new Preworkout Raging Fucking Rocket

havoc

I'm looking for some frogtech

Motherfucker beat me to it

I need dat dere cell tech

A million dollars

Attached: 1563488495293.png (767x767, 837K)

do normies consider the guy in OP to be in shape?

dude's a fat fuck who's like 18-20% bodyfat at the minimum.

Your autistic

>”I dunno man, I’m here to try and inspire you to get a better job. You look like that but all you do is work at a commercial supplement store are barely minimum wage? Is this what you envisioned for your future?”
>”b-but getting a good job is har—-“ he stammers
>”bitch no it’s not, nice looking guys are better entrepreneurs, you could be a gogo dancer and make bank peddling to fags, go wear a suit and work a decent job that will pay you. Do you even have a degree? No? Get one. But leave this loser place. You’re throwing it all away.

Haha, imagine?

>you can’t be in shape at 20%

Do auschwitzfags seriously believe this?

Gimme somma dat dere celltech

>mfw go to Vitamin Shoppe instead of GNC
>Mfw my specific location has nothing but gym/cardio bunnies working the counter
>Mfw they usually fall over themselves to be the one to serve me first

Do they work for commission? I never buy anything other than what I came in there for.

Attached: 1563551743013.jpg (900x1200, 229K)

Shop clerk mogging you is why I never go to specialized stores

>t. disappears in clothing

Erm, I never saw anyone even remotely like OP's pic in a GNC. Most of them are DYEL as fuck. In Chicago, most of the franchisees run the stores themselves and they're all fat, balding, middle-eastern losers who don't know thing fucking one about lifting.

Nice b8 retard

He's built sorry he's not a twink faggot

Umm, I was just wondering what ya'll sell, never heard of a "GNC", I'm not really sure how I got here either.

He looks like he can bench your mom

Your cock, hot stuff.

You phone number daddy

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Attached: 20190825_181326.jpg (395x235, 68K)

Kek

Based roleplayer

Sodomites get the rope.

GNC employees don't ask what you want. They already know what you're walking out the door with.

Oh, I'm just steali-
looking, I'm just looking thank you.

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Let me guess your stats are 120lbs 5ft 10 10inch arms?? Probably right you anorexic insecure fuck

cringe

kinky bondage slut