2 questions /fit

2 questions /fit
>1
If i work out 10 times a week already, for an hour or more, how unhealthy is it to tak on 7 hours of cardio per week onto my training
>2
Do you lose your gains when you stop taking SARMS, just like steroids, or do they work differently allowing you to keep gains as you come off them?

>SARMS ARE BAD FOR YOU
dont care
>lol dude your workouts must be shit if you can do more than me
Nice

Attached: 1559855473400.jpg (720x960, 204K)

cute and funny

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK FOOOOOOOOOOK
im
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

COOM COOOM

As long as you feel fine and count it into your meal plan there will be no problem. I go to gym 6 days a week and cycle every day for couple of hours.
Can you post your workout plan? I'm interested what 10 times a week looks like

post body

Attached: Deep.jpg (866x772, 167K)

fack fack fack (i'm coooming)

die spammer

Literally a fully clothed girl, i knows it fun to jump in on a new meme so you dont feel like a redditor anymore, but you are unironically doing what youre complaining about

Its literally this. Irrelevant cute girl to get attention to his topic that would get a normal amount of replies otherwise.

Attached: 20190820_222416.png (784x830, 154K)

all i know is that she makes me want to COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

And posting
>im cooooming
Is very fitness related and definetly not shitting up this board and eliminating what little fitness discussion we have left.
Youre saying
>huur duur his picture fucks up everything
When in reality your stupid fucking meme posts are doing it to the whole website

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA WHAT A BUTT HURT FAGGOT
IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING FUCK FUCK FUCK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING COM COOCM COOOOOOOM

you know if thotposting was a bannable offence then the coom posters would fuck off, right?

then you'd be banning some people who have been members of Jow Forums for a long time

If you don't find the op pic arousing then you are a low test faggot aaaarrrgh I'm coom

Not one (1) thot poster has proved that they actually lift

There has been half naked girls posted in Jow Forums for years, and the threads really didnt start getting responses unless they were actually interesting, until the brap meme kept forcing them to the top.
Virgins are just witch hunting the reasons their dicks dont work and that they cant get a girlfriend, it's probably 2-3 different people just posting over and over again all day too.
Thotposting doesnt hurt the board as long as the discussion is about fitness, this posting just literally turns everything into a meme fest, and theyre not even funny memes

im coom

We all lift right, and for the most part we all want girls/struggle with them, some of us lift for them, some get so many we don't even care about them.
"off topic" posts shouldn't be bannable because the fact you post here means you have an interest in health and fitness or you could just post on other boards, so nothing is "off topic" if you want to get the perspective of something vaguely fitness related from people who actually gym, or just want to troll with people who actually gym.
Moderators take their jobs too seriously
they should only be on the lookout for CP and other illegal behavior and let the posters run the boards

I think youre an absolute brainlet, but atleast you actually posted a constructive and reasonable argument instead of taking 2 seconds to type out some meme trash for upboats

R we sure that's an OEM girl? Nowadays, it's hard to tell.

Friendly reminder that I still have 2 questions guys