Why am I so weak? Why can’t I just stop feeling...

Why am I so weak? Why can’t I just stop feeling? Why is my mood ultimately decided but what others do instead of what I do? There’s no thing such as lifting away these feels anons, thats just cope. Time doesn’t heal, just makes you forget about it temporarily. I wish hitting the gym would have fixed me mentally the same way it did physically

Attached: 288BF07C-14AC-4B3A-AD4A-DE542630F28F.png (500x394, 54K)

You're overthinking this.

You're not responsible for other people's feelings.
you can't fix them, you cannot save them. at least not at the expense of yourself.

you need to prioritize like this:
1. you
2. your needs
3. your goals
4. your wants

---POWER GAP---

anyone else.

But how? I keep repeating this to myself but my subconscious can’t change it. I was very influenced by disney and their happy endings that are always two people being together or finding happiness in someone else. I enjoy being by myself but hate being alone. I don’t know how to prioritize myself instead of others

We are humans. We feel. You can’t change that. Just get used to it

Just spam antidepressants and kill your emotions
Or stop suckling on others’ teats for emotional nourishment and look inwardly to fulfill yourself. Why are you unhappy when alone? When you sit in a comfortable position, close, your eyes, and take a deep breath, what’s the first thought of anxiety that crosses your mind?

R E A D S P I N O Z A

I enjoy being by myself. It keeps my head calm. But as soon as I start thinking a bit, I feel like I’m missing something. Like I’m not as happy as I could be. I have friends, family and they are the reason I’m still somewhat sane. But they are also the reason why I’m so dependant on others for my wellbeing.
What’s this? An author or a title?

>I don’t know how to prioritize myself instead of others

Is your goal the pleasure of others? are you a prostitute?

no, of course not. you have goals and aspirations. whatever they are, you need time and energy to achieve them.
if you're constantly changing course because others say so you end up going nowhere.

Set your mind to the task at hand, and do nothing that is not to your benefit or for the benefit of your goal.

Ultimately you will achieve your goal or you will find an excuse. Which one do you want?

And what goals should I go for? The most important one I have is finish college and find a good job. But I can’t think of other thing than that rn.

He was a pretty decent philosopher who wrote some shit you’re not going to fully grasp without an undergrad degree or equivalent in philosophy and the user suggesting him probably doesn’t understand Spinoza either.

Also he was Jewish, just in case you’re one of the nazis that post here and that dissuades you.

Then those are your goals.
Be relentless in your pursuits.

your goals are not: finish college, drive tiffany around because she might suck my dick one day,not piss of john even though he's a jerk, get a job, listen to user, find yourself, get laid, drink beer,travel, buy an iphone, do christmas shopping, find a summer job, be home for thanksgiving, vote for the only rational choice, argue endlessly on the internet about some bullshit that will never matter.....etc

keep it simple, short and to the point. the rest will fall in place.

Tell us more about yourself, age, social status, do you have a degree and so on, so that we can give you a proper advice instead of bullshits like "just man up bro".

Not OP but I've found decluttering my life to be pretty helpful as well. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be but I've at least reached a point where I'm sick of being sorry for myself all the time. Trim the fat OP, everything that's not essential or not genuine has to go, find yourself and what you want to do.

Thats the modern wisdom, unlimited egoism.........

Attached: 1552949680867.jpg (2560x1440, 3.09M)

>20
>live with my parents and they are upper middle class, so I guess me too
>not working atm
>currently on my 3 year of college
>have friends and family
>never had a gf, but I’m not a virgin
When I was doing this list, I remembered how lucky I am. God had given me everything, yet I want more. But not things money can buy.

The only bad thing about hanging a nazi is that you can't hang them twice.

what are you studying?

So should I not bother in reading his stuff? I’m not studying philosophy so I think I’ll find him a hard reading

reddit strong

Accountancy. And once I get my degree, I also want to study business management. Hopefully I’ll have the willpower to do both

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13K)

first step to me seems
>get job