VEGAN GENERAL

Eating meat is NOT your personal choice edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest and overall best diet for humans. There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. End of discussion.

Vegetarians and meat eaters are allowed in this thread as long as they won't push their abhorrent diet. Only civil discussion!

Attached: 1503785265411.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S-L-VvfqKwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post body

Didn't read, eat raw meat.

Attached: Eatin20Raw20Meat201.jpg (1470x828, 129K)

The Promised Neverland turned me vegan

Imagine not being on the top of food chain voluntarily.

Attached: UIQUkqS-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 67K)

>receding hairline
>dead eye stare

Meat fags everyone

>environmental friendliest
Wrong
Please stop contributing to desertification

hehe

How about instead of shitting up my thread you start to acutally discuss veganism?

Attached: 1527320086091.jpg (768x768, 110K)

>implying it’s not humanity’s responsibility to repel alien invasion and resist subjugation
>implying livestock don’t continually fail
>not eating aliens

how about you stop being a faggot and post (your) body?

listen man, I'm fine if you spout your shit about morals, because those aren't real, but when you start spreading lies like "its healthy" or "good for the environment", then I'm going to argue against it.

>receding hairline
that's genetic, not an argument. He also had it even when he was vegan when he had black dyed hair.
>dead eye stare
Normal stare, no bags under eyes, skin in general is healthy and colorful. Look up his pre 2012 vids when he was vegan, all pale and tired.

Attached: vegan sv3rige.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

STOP FALLING FOR BAIT. STOP ARGUING WITH ANTI-VEGANS. Im not a vegan but I come to your threads interested in plant based diets and all I see is a bunch of retards posting useless links back and forth and garbage about how vegetables are a jew liberal conspiracy. so I leave the shitty thread

post shit about meals you eat/ where to buy shit etc

These false flag vegan threads are getting cringier

Vegetarianism is fine. Veganism is for creeps who want attention.

I knew it, aliens are actually jews. Look at the ritual slaughter they're doing.

your shitty anti-anti vegan webcomics dont help either. post actual useful shit about meals you eat etc

Are you retarded? How can you deny that veganism is better for the environment than raping and eating animals?

Attached: 1489179708198.jpg (681x1200, 423K)

Yeah, let's share some vegan cooking

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

take the test

Attached: 1506532416167.png (835x1377, 290K)

>retarded, malnourished, sunstari g, flat earth, child molester is retarded and bald
Ftfy

>but muh proteein!!!1!

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>water again
>literally the most readily available and recyclable substance on the planet
>don’t use it

how to bulk without eating lentils and shit that cause bloating and constipation, for extremely cheap

also you should call it vegetarian general. people will accept that more

absolute kanker

not even glossing over that inforgraphic.
See Also see the fact that the meat industry is not quite ideal for sustainability, but I only eat meat from farm raised grassfed cows, which is pretty good for the environment.

this infographic assumes I want to eat as few calories as possible which I dont

ur dum
The infographic is dum for another reason, quantity/volume of food

Lmao so much bullshit in one photo

>1 hour to prepare eggs and bacon
yeah, that's bullshit
>vegan eggs
no such thing, they're lab made shit. you just crave real eggs mate lol
>tomatoes
>vegetable oil
man made plant that has sugar and vegetable oil, great recipe for heart disease or dementia. You know the anti meat fags have no credibility when they'd rather eat sugar or oil than some meat.
>mashed into paste
to replicate blood lmao, since you crave animals
>chia seeds, sunflower seeds
Seeds are toxic and have fiber, which is undigestible.
>onion
toxic and it's an antibiotic. You only add it bcs the vegan meal would taste like shit.
>side effects"slow release carbs, very filling
No, you're just bloated from all the fiber and carbs you eat from that vegan meal. Since we're talking fiber, enjoy your farts and leaky shits since you can't digest it.
There's still so much bullshit left to argue, but i'll leave it at that.

>End of discussion.
What's the point of this thread then?

The planet will become a desert if we waste too much water.

>I won't read it because it will challenge my view

meatcucks everyone

Attached: 1540090087064.jpg (1137x1128, 172K)

Why does every right answer lead to “get out of the thread”?
Is the thread for retards?

Don't really give a shit about his ideological views, but 3 years of raw meat and he looks anything but malnourished. It's proof enough that you don't need plants in your diet, since you're not a cow. Just avoid sugar and cooking oil, and that's the best human diet.

What's the point in denying undebatable facts?

Stfu you vegan degenerate. As we have fun with our dairy and meats, you faggots eat your fake food.

good luck eating that much cabbage and watercress lmao.

enjoy your heart attack

Attached: vegan general.jpg (700x486, 115K)

and now do the same per volume/weight

Why do vegans never post body?

>animals killing other animals is fine, but humans aren't allowed to
spoiler user: humans are animals, and our diet is closer to meat. Your man made vegetables didn't exist until a shit ton later, and your average unga bunga sure as fuck wasn't eating raw leaves.

Where's the problem?

>The planet will become a desert if we waste too much water.
That's not what causes desertification, plant agriculture does that

Just let people be vegan, it means you get to eat twice as much meat.

100 calories of watercress is going to fill your stomach to the brim.

I'm a vegetarian CHAD, not a vegan virgin.

>Veganism is the... environmental friendliest
Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ

>You're lying
>Get our of this thread

Top cringe, I can see the B12 deficiency is getting the way of logic.

Thats primarily because of the hormones and chemicals used on livestock to produce more meat. Not because of eating meat itself.

Never seen a cow speak, or aliens for that matter

There should be statistics that aren't skewed by the general population of obese people.

>The planet will become a desert if we waste too much water.
Dude, it recycles itself.
It’s impossible to waste water.

Attached: 3A569A72-7A06-4A74-96E3-C736D7033DF7.gif (268x354, 1.54M)

Yeah, until they want to make it more difficult for people to eat meat, by either raising meat prices, promoting grain fed meat or outright banning it.
If they would malnourish themselves in their own closet, no one would care, but they'd rather force everyone on their corporate-religious diet.

live 100 years as a wimp, or 50 as a champion?

Imagine not eating any animal products despite evolving to do so. CRINGE!

So what? I don't give a shit to chew a little bit more if that means I can save animals.

Why is it called Vegan general when its literally "Bash meat eaters general"
Vegans are so fucking stupid

Yeah, look at these meat eating champions!

Attached: PAY-Obese-James-King-tries-to-lose-weight-on-My-600lb-Life-but-at-the-end-of-a-year-weighs-53lbs-MOR (615x346, 35K)

50% of being a vegan means shitting on meat eaters all day long.

Vegans live longer on average. Your outlier is a fucking retard, which tells a lot about you personally considering you follow him cultishly.

>I don't give a shit to chew a little bit more if that means I can save animals.
top kek, you're also an animal. No animal rescues another. Ever seen a lion rescue a deer instead of eating ? this is what happens when you feed grains , sugar and soi to a whole guillable population.

Wrong. Humans are meant to be vegan. We are unable to properly digest raw meat, therefore we aren't meat eaters.

Attached: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (756x576, 168K)

Vegans: "Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest and overall best diet for humans."

Baby:

>Vegans live longer on average.
No proof so far faggot. Veganism is a modern diet, not even 80 years old. Funny how heart diseases rose up when we increased our carbs and sugar consumption, but spergs will still blame meat.
Also, don't you know of that Vegan figure that looked like a soiboi, and actually died of an actual heart attack like in 2000-2003 ? lmao

You fucking know that the parents of these babies fucked up. There are millions of starving children who were fed meat. Do you care about them or do you want to push your little toxic propaganda about your degenerate diet?

fucking kys

Attached: 1510418490373.jpg (640x905, 157K)

>motherfucker needs 1 hour to fry an egg
does this include scavenging for firewood or something

dose makes the poison, god, what stupid fucking argument, I could tell you veganism is bad by posting pictures of malnourished freaks with translucent skin.

>We are unable to properly digest raw meat
i digest it just fine though?

Wrong. Humans cannot digest raw meat and cannot digest milk. End of discussion.

Attached: 1469025721298.jpg (1722x1187, 361K)

It seems you have a small grasp on science, let alone the English language Toothless. Try harder in school next life.

Yet we can though? You're trying to say we are different species? Lol.

>Vegans live longer on average

looks like ill keep eating meat then vegtard. anything to end it faster

you realize herbivores spend their entire day eating right? they cant get busy making civilization because they are too busy chewing plants all day long.

we have been eating meat for 2 million years, this whole time it's been bad? or is it pure coincidence heart disease started popping up around industrialization?

im guessing with that image you're trying to say that niggers cant digest milk
glug glug glug motherfucker

Attached: 1537819703379.jpg (568x518, 60K)

>Humans cannot digest raw meat and cannot digest milk
but i can.
>End of discussion.
ok, retard

>humans are frugivores
Enjoy your cavities fag. Btw, there are chimps that consume meat.

Attached: but muh gorrilla.png (971x319, 43K)

What you call science are the grain and sugar industries. I know, big capital likes profit and doesn't care about health. Most of your vegan shelved products are so unnatural ,even bacteria wont touch it.

Like lmao just cook your food nigga like just put the steak on the fire

>ate some raw meat or cooked meat , and drank milk
>no farts, diarrhea or any digestive problems
vs
>ate some high fiber foods,lot's of carbs etc
>i fart all day, get leaky shit and tons of digestive problems
I think i'm just fine without your plants or grains.

I kekd quite hard

just eat 15lb of cabagge bro

That's what you believe if you have no Gods. Advocating for Cannibalism is just as bad as Veganism.

>yeah we are totally meat eaters
>we just need to cook and season meat so were are able to eat it without throwing it up immediately

You do understand how dumb you sound, right?

If you cannot eat plants without getting digestive problems, you should seriously go watch a doctor, user.

Humans are able to eat raw and even rotten meat just fine, you can watch people on Youtube do it.

Attached: 1492711502213.png (1138x533, 376K)

>we just need to cook and season meat so were are able to eat it without throwing it up immediately
its like people evolved around eating cooked meat since they figured out how fire works

Attached: 3b2.png (1000x1000, 619K)

> tfw aliens prefer bio grassfed humans

you're lying

>grain
Most of it goes to feed cattle and livestock. If the animal agriculture went belly-up then the grain industry would as well. 96% of onions is fed to livestock. More than half of what is remaining is used for industrial products. A very small percentage is for human consumption.

Obesity is linked to heart disease because of the overbearing high fat, cholesterol and protein intake slowing down metabolism, in turn making you feel lethargic, lazy, and allowing you to fall into the path of least resistance. The link between arterial health and physical activity is dietary.

Sugar, starches, and grains have been a staple of the human diet since ancient agriculture. If you think we've been hunting and eating primarily meat and animal products for the least 10,000 years you're misinformed. Humans at their ancestral foundation started as gatherers and frugivores. Prior to villages or camps, prior to tool usage and neanderthralic technology- humans did not hunt, they simply foraged.

Attached: 1566604640070.jpg (800x804, 151K)

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=S-L-VvfqKwM

Try eating mostly big fiber foods for the whole day, and try not to fart or shit yourself. Some people are more sensible to fiber. Overall ,it's indegistable and not required for humans. Fiber is the biggest meme so far.

>"its not natural"
Says the vegan as he eats his vegan ice cream and lab grown vegan meat with his 7 kg of supplements

fake and gay being fat is bad, how you get there is irrelevant

>5 eggs
>100g bacon
Woah, pump the brakes there Gaston

I will eat meat just to spite you pussy weak limp vegan faggots. Get fucked pussy.

>t. skinny twink

>he thinks we started tool use started 10000 years ago

Attached: DDDAB560-EEED-4AF6-9091-4AFBEB82D0D6-347-000000BB6362EA24.jpg (220x155, 4K)

>t.

Attached: cf667a9.jpg (1182x1182, 94K)