How much truth is there to my dad having more test than me, and his dad having more than him?

how much truth is there to my dad having more test than me, and his dad having more than him?

Attached: 1566346481284.jpg (630x658, 226K)

Why do you give a fuck?

Honestly just because im curious, i like to lift weights, and it helps to build muscle.

Everyone's case is a little different, but generally each generation does less and less manual labor which has a direct correlation to testosterone development. Manual labor is like working out. Imagine having to work out 8-10 hours a day

lmao why is his penis out?

hes a high test ape man

its bullshit, many men throughout history have thought their fathers were tougher and more able to handle the world than they are. don't think too much about it. when you lift are you getting better every time? focus on doing that instead of some quanta of data called testosterone.

I see, thanks for the reply user

Oh no i dont think my dad is tougher, hes extremely overweight and has anger issues.

then what makes you think he's higher test?

ah its shite manual labour is no different to working out and this generations probably got more roiders than any before it

as long as your not some soft virgin guy who sits around and does nothing all day never going out you've probably got the same or more as the guy that talk is just bitchy shite boomers come out with, most of them are just bitter that they got bad backs and are past their prime these days dont buy into it

I never said he does necessarily, i just heard there was some study conducted where they compared test to each generation.

Yes it's true, our sperm count is lower too

This is weird. My dad was 66 when I was born. I'm 28. I've always had high as fuck test. I guess it's a generation thing?

It's because millenials and zoomers are overweight, sedentary, and don't smoke as much as prior generations.

Women should be killed. Look at this picture. I feel the pain. I work in a cloakroom at a nightclub. I have to watch these dumb, horrible whores dance with these dickhead men. No one barely moves when i excuse myself past them. All the bar staff are sluts with hundreds of stories of fucking random men. Im so full of hate.

I want a girlfriend so bad, but at the same time the're all whores. If i dont find a girlfriend in two years im fucking killing myself

I've never met you, your dad, or your grandpa. There's a very good chance that no one on this board has besides you. So you're probably the most qualified person here to answer this question.

>Manual labor is like working out
Not really. Working out is pushing yourself near 100% for a short amount of time. Manual labor is 10-20% exertion for an enormous amount of time. Manual labor helps to develop work capacity, strong joints and efficiency of movement, but it doesn't really do anything to boost your strength, muscle size, or cardiovascular endurance beyond mediocre.

I think you're missing the point of the picture m8

Save us all some trouble and move your plan forward by 2 years mate. If it hasn't happened by now it ain't gonna.

Kind of, depends what you mean.
There's a positive correlation between being active and having higher testosterone. There's a negative correlation between being overweight and having higher testosterone.
This current generation of Americans is the most sedentary and the most obese in history. In second place is the generation before it, and so on until the beginning of the 19th century when machines started to replace human labor.
So on average dads are gonna have higher test than their sons. Not because of some genetic shift or chemicals in the water, just because on average young males are doughier and lazier than ever. If you work out and maintain a reasonable bodyweight, there's no reason to think you'd have lower test than your dad or grandpa.

Oh yeah, I've worked 2 summers in construction and every single guy over 40 boasts about their 3 plate benches back in the day.

based.nobody has standards these days .