Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 4532757457457.jpg (240x320, 22K)

yes

/thread/

The fact that this even has to be asked shows that nobody here has any idea what the natty limit actually is

It's getting fucking hard to tell what is achievable naturally because of so many fucking double niggers frauding and claiming natty. If they would just be honest this wouldn't be a problem.

Theres no way other than being natty to look like that

No

no

no. you kidding? no way.

I'm getting rather conflicting answers here.

Are you kidding? Look at that mass, that vascularity and definition. You would have to train for 5+ years to ever get close to that.

U r dum. This is stupid thread

It's perfectly achievable natty if you have that guy's frame, but lifting weights is not gonna make you look like that if you're some deformed skinnyfat 110 lbs Asian.

Deffo. He hasnt got crazy traps or cananball delts.

It really is amazing how 50% of the posters in this thread think I'm stupid for questioning if he's natty, while the other 50% think I'm stupid for even considering that he is.

you are 100% faggot tho

Nope you have to roid for that

Yes absolutely

This is a totally regular dude.

I have this body and I'm nowhere near my genetic potential, dont eat enough, and barely even take supps.

Hes probably 210-215, not even sub 10% bodyfat. Only a true dumb faggot would consider this out of reach

2 years of casual excercise will get you this body you fucks.

>and barely even take supps
Stopped reading there. You have no say in this you fucking retard.

> Takes weight gain shakes because I'm a hard gainer
> same thing as blasting Tren

Go kill yourself you retarded nigger

The duality of Jow Forums

2 years of casual training you say? Then i assume youre already bigger than this dude, post body.

>and barely even take supps.
wtf, how can you even grow withouth BCA?

i would guess 60 percent of the guy in my gym arent natty and despite half assing it, have a better body than mine in less than 1/4 the time

its disheartening desu