What keeps you going Jow Forums?

Attached: 93w8finjkpm21.jpg (709x761, 30K)

Your mom

killing non lifting reddit fags who think making the same thread every day is hilarious (like you)

Pic related; both men just rounded the cape of their forties. I'd rather look like the right than the left.

Attached: both forties.png (1524x1072, 1.8M)

Wait what

HERESY

DO YOUR FACEPULLS HERETIC

Every month I get a new 3d waifu. Sometimes it'll just be a girl I see every once in a while, or it might be a daughter of one of my mom's friends. Anyways, I lift at home before I go to bed, and I always fantasize about our future.
I never ask any of these girls out, and after 1-3 month I switch them out because I either get bored of thinking about them, or they have something that turns me off. One of them got a tattoo, that turned me off, so I switched to a new one, but once I found out she had a milk allergy, that made her a no go. Currently lifting for a tomboy girl, who knows what'll happen.

Bullshit. My mom does NOT have sex

A man has to have standards. Tattoos on women are gross. I'd never fap to a girl who has one, and I'd never be in a relationship of consequence with a girl who has one.

Attached: 1565688185368(3).png (468x700, 93K)

You've never been in a relationship with anyone

I've never fapped to anyone either.

>Alpha
>absolute soiboi.

I get suicidal if I dont do some form of physical activity.

Men other than your dad have coomed on ur mum's face

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

First I think about my ex that I’m still in love with with, and then I think about all the girls that ever rejected me. That’s usually enough to make me stop being a lazy piece of shit and go work out.

I don't ever want to have kids with a western woman now.

I lift because I dream of being strong enough to crush a human skull with my bare hands.

Attached: 1566136279225.jpg (760x1000, 156K)

I like to be swole because I find these memes about extremely fit and stylish men liking anime to be pretty funny, so I thought "fuck it why not just make it real, it's not like it's impossible or even that hard really".

Attached: 1553874055544.jpg (1330x1231, 154K)

well not with your dad
btw who's your daddy?

John Green is a historical revisionist and pedophile.

My friends, and being better that the people who bully me

Not to be a fatass like I was

When I see my own gains. The respect from others, people DO judge you by your appearance, but they will never admit it.
After an year hitting the gym, I catch glimpses of women staring at me, that motivates me even more.
Lately, though my main motivation is ダンベル何キロ持てる I even practiced today at a park near my house. I rarely do this, most sundays I spend watching some movies or playing vidya.

Attached: curl.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

You just described 99% of this website.

The Struggle.