Chad doesn't play vidya ga-

Chad doesn't play vidya ga-

I'll see you fags on Herod tomorrow

Attached: Chad.jpg (1132x788, 110K)

FUCK VIDEO GAMES

I tried to get into them to cure my NEET induced boredom but I get sick of everything within 5 hours or less.

Attached: download.png (196x257, 6K)

>on Herod
enjoy the 500+ hour queue

So what do you do instead?

Mgsv>any other game

I dunno. Have you played Wario Land on Virtual Boy?

>Not having your publicist construct stories to keep you relateable to the soibois

Seriously though. You think this actually happened? You think these talkshow bits are anything but scripted entertainment? You think everyone there isn't still just acting? They're all operating with very specific agendas to make you like them off screen and "out of character" (still in character only just playing themselves instead of Batman/ Superman) so you go fork over some shekels and watch their movie.

Do you think actors have no hobbies outside of raping children and grooming kids? He's talked about it multiple times and posted on his snapchat about making a character.

How long until Jow Forums classic comes out
Also
>playing on asmonbalds realm
No thank you.

Go make a personality

Steamer server is faerlina.

Attached: 3hai2gw79gh31.jpg (640x1138, 137K)

Cavil isnt a Chad. Hes a hollywood product designed to demoralise and indoctrinate the masses. Real Chad is out working hard in a warehouse, earning a paycheck, instead of sucking jew dick for sheckels.

mgs5 is fuckin hot garbage dude. literal zero taste suck a dick and take one faggot

You mean mgs3, idiot

>mgsV is bad
This is the least tasteful post ive ever god damn seen

>menial labor makes you a Chad

>t. a fucking retard

Better than being a pampered faggot.

This is a marketing ploy by Netflix to get people (specifically gamers) to like him before The Witcher comes out on Netflix. Currently, gamers aren't too pleased with casting and writing decisions and producers are trying to compensate by pushing a "Chad Cavill loves clasiss WoW, gamer" vibe and its pretty obvious if you have any ability to stop and think.

Fuck him, until he does an interview and proves his wow credentials he's a normie and so is OP

This, I want to hear builds

pretend to be an mtf transitioning cock-hungry coke whore on a kitten mitten crocheting forum for attention

holy shit this cope Cavill will make more spending 2 months shooting a movie than some dumbfuck warehouse worker will make in his entire lifetime lmao

V could have been the perfect game if they put literally ANY polish into the game

the problem was it was too much polish. Especially in the earlier levels. Kojima liked to add dumb shit that 98% of the players would never see.

e.g I did a mission objective like taking an area way earlier, then when you accept the mission Kaz just congragulates you and mission ends.

And? So fucking what. Ive accepted im never goimg to have a penny to my name. Some kike cunt decided to make Cavil rich. You might as well kill yourself, because you're never going to have his level of money anyway.

You dumb bootlicker.

Cope

so cringe hahahaha crabs in a bucket personified

Can't wait to roll natty

>t. blue collar copelord with a bad back

The final chapter was missing. There was all the build up with the kids and metal then it just died.

So basically your attention span is fucked or you're just bad at games

stalaag alliance where we at

Attached: t8vnpayp45m01.jpg (844x769, 528K)

Try shenmue it's a based game and seriously worth the investment

Whitemane Dwarf Warrior(mining/engineering) Chad reporting in