Eat your insects goy

Eat your insects goy

Attached: 1B5A52FB-AB14-4A67-A5DC-D7B01F70BD9C.jpg (750x1077, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fidelity.com/learning-center/personal-finance/college-planning/managing-costs-raising-child
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we evolved from insectivorous apes, despite all the plant based propaganda. they actually have great amino acid profiles and some tribes in Africa, and other third world countries, still gather and cherish them.

look at their cheeky smile

Is it gonna be cheaper?

gross

Eat the bugs bigot

Hell no. Probably some expensive (((organic))) fagshit costing more than regular meat.

the mexicans eat ants, I saw a group of them catching grasshoppers in a field and selling them

Good. Then real food could lower the price.

couldnt care less as long as its cheap. Food should be seen as fuel nothing else

>we evolved from insectivorous apes
speak for yourself, I was made in the image of God
>some tribes in Africa, and other third world countries
need I even comment on this?

you wanna know how i know you're not white?

Just try the bug I promise you'll like it it'll help the environment please just try it don't you like choices please eat the bug most of the world eats bugs are you some kind of racist xenophobe oh please oh please just eat the bug I promise we aren't trying to humiliate you

Why do they always look the same.

No, it will cost the same as meat now. But it will be cheaper than meat once meat gets hit with luxury taxes. Of course, those won't apply to kosher meats, which will only be available for purchase for customers bearing a notarized waiver from their Rabbi.

>Actually arguing for this
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

please

>eat crabs, shrimp and lobsters
>refuse to eat other arthropods

>we evolved from apes
literally can not prove this

You NPCs will defend anything
What about when they try to feed us literal feces which is probably not too far off.
>bluh bluh it has a lot of fiber and some animals do it too

What is it with you autists and going “EWWWWWW HE ATE A BUG”

Speak for yourself I don’t eat bottom dwellers or scavengers because their diet is literal shit and that cant be good for you

Do you also eat rats? Fucking retard

yeah you're right dude, I mean you've clearly eaten these things and know that they're absolutely delicious

I'm not taking nutrition advice from someone that isn't huge.

Have you?

They're already LITERALLY pushing for cannibalism to not be taboo anymore.

Feces is probably tomorrow, hyped up as some delicacy.

nope, I watched some dumbass eat them and immediately spit them out. insects are a meme and the quantity we'd need to eat them in is not worth it for the protein

>implying they haven't already been pushing scat consumption through the popularization of Civet Coffee

Their amino acid profile doesn't mean shit, people today are deficient in fat soluble vitamins and minerals
We need pasture raised raw milk and meat

Now that’s an argument I can respect

>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born too early to explore space
>Born just in time to avoid having to eat bugs for gains
sucks to be you, zoomers

Attached: 1558726318389.png (286x217, 110K)

it doesn't need to be proven to anyone with a double digit iq

as long as it's healthy, cheap and give gains (and of course, side effects free), i'm in.
Bitch, i would eat smaller people than me if it was legal and cheap

>some tribes in Africa, and other third world countries, still gather and cherish them.
>third world countries
why do you care about what third world countries even do? theyre at the very bottom of our civilization. dont use them as an example for anything positive

>some tribes in Africa
some tribes in Africa cook eggs by pouring them into hot sand, and eventually eat the sand omlette lmao

Yeah and every savage that is forced to eat them immediately stops once they get the chance, you think niggers in the US are getting fucking fleas on their EBT card? Shut the fuck up, and no they're not any good for you either, insect protein is totally different and far less bio-available than animal protein, again, shut the fuck up.

There was a kid I knew that would eat crickets because he said it was pure protein. Don’t know what happened to him, but he was pretty average at best.

i bought crickets once
great snack, had some protein i think

>NOOOOOOO DONT EAT INSECTS THEY’RE ICKY AND GROSS!!! EAT PROPER FOOD LIKE THE AMERICAN DIET!!!

Attached: 32187B6D-A322-46E2-96B2-F1793376B0CF.jpg (196x250, 7K)

I don't have any problem with insect protein, insects are a delicacy in some parts of the world. However the idea that it can replace meat is shit.

Give these retards an inch and they will take a mile. Soon you will be eating dirt, while your masters say it's healthy for your digestive system.

dirt has a lot of fiber, you know.

Attached: ;^).jpg (320x220, 6K)

YOU WILL EAT THE BUG

If they give the same nutrients as other foods,and don't taste like shit,I don't see the problem?

If you're going with the "they're dirty,icky" most,if not all meats from large scale farms comes from animals that swim in their own feces.

Cow liver is apparently GOAT but not many people eat it cause it’s icky.

Oh yeah,can;t forget brains and tongues,those too are a delicacy.

this if its cheaper same quality im all for it heck i already fuck asians

Attached: naners.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

they are a special type not normal grasshopers they are red ones called chapulines

>Rosenberg sells you maggot burgers while he eats kosher salt beef

Pass, I'll eat him before I do that

So you are a Jew with magic powers?

No, it's actually really inefficient to raise insects

I don't eat those things.
T. Gout man

>my grandfather was not a monkey

Attached: 1561081842020.jpg (474x516, 24K)

Unironically, would like to kill humans for food purposes.

>I was made in the image of God
Based. Reminder to stride with proud disdain through the swamp of human inadmissibility

Attached: graduallyibegantohatethem.jpg (628x767, 96K)

When was the last time They shilled this fucking hard to sell you anything that was actually good for you?

People will have a shittier and less fulfilling life than a middle ages peasant

Dont eat brains. That's how you get those horror movie brain parasites.

>need I even comment on this?
Please do, I want to hear your pious opinion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-213853.png (1440x2880, 471K)

I ate crickets at some multiculture festival and they taste like absolute shit. They are only shtf scenarios fuck that shit

Find me a bug on land that tastes exactly like shrimp or crab and shove it up your ass.

it didnt have to be like this...

Attached: 1552795919536.jpg (559x331, 38K)

Bugs are full of protein and pure raw nutrients, try cooked crickets with lemon they are fucking delicious
>inb4 NOOOO YOU CANT EAT THAT ITS THE JEWS TRYING TO CONTROL YOU AND HUMILLIATE YOU AND DEGRADE YOU!!!! DONT TRY ANYTHING NEW NOOOO!!!
Fuck off losers your diet consist in grey paste filled with sodium, sugar, additives and conservatives. Even cattle meant for slaughter eats with more dignity than you at this point

Attached: 1565202028063.png (785x1000, 254K)

I saw a Somali walk by with her four kids, today. Not sure I have ever met someone younger than my grandparents that had that many kids. She looked younger than 30 so she will no doubt have more.

Where did we go wrong?

I think you must be retarded and/or a Jew to make a post like this.
I have eaten crickets before and would again so I am not so averse to this. But it's very worrying how hard the shill for it.
Also what I have to wonder about: the fat and vitamin content of the bugs.
If you're not getting your cholesterol how are you going to make the T to get your gains?

Bugs are going to be wiped out by those same jews destroying the environment so it seems like it's just their schizo acting up again.

I dont know what shill you mean, i hardly see any note in the papers or the news related to this, also changing your diet to be %100 bug based is a bad idea no matter how you see it. But incorporating it to your diet along with everything else you already eat? That means sick gains and im up for that. Also fuck you Jow Forumstard i am no retarded jew

>can't afford to
Kids are cheap m8.

Not all bugs, at the same rate some are decreasing in numbers there are others that are increasing

If the Bees are dead then it doesn't matter, you'll be eating Juan or Tyrone will be eating you - there will be about 7 billion too many people for the planet to support.

Because dumb fucks think the rich people in power actually care about them, and keep voting for literal crooks and thieves. When the climate migrations begin, just remember all you corporate cock suckers wanted this timeline.

How about instead we stop carmine and shellac into everything

>kids are cheap
fidelity.com/learning-center/personal-finance/college-planning/managing-costs-raising-child
> Raising a child isn't cheap. The price tag (in today's dollars) for a baby born in 2015: about $233,610 from birth through age 17 for a middle-income family, and about $372,210 for a family in the highest income bracket,1 says the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). And guess what? That doesn't include college. For a 4-year public school, you'd need to add $83,080 (in today's dollars) to the total bill—$187,800 for a private school, according to the College Board. 2

>insect protein is totally different and far less bio-available than animal protein, again, shut the fuck up.
Prove it.

cringe and bluepilled

So what you're saying is, give more money to corporations and Israel?

Based, my Christian.

>two of the same image in a politically-inclined thread
jesus the retards here are pretending to be the shills on Jow Forums

Jow Forums christfags are larpers

It's weird how the left is in cahoots with the big food industry. I remember when hippies were all about eating local produce and now it seems they are all about importing 3rd world plant shite marked up 1000%.

We should all strive to eat local, natural foods and for white people that means eating more animals and less man made food.

>Eat bugs so that enough steaks remain for the inner party
Age old trick

>corporate cock suckers
Who are you talking to m8? All of the right wingers here are natsoc

Attached: 1537823716167.jpg (600x780, 210K)

incredibly based

It's the complete opposite when it comes to aesthetics.

I hear a lot of South Americans are fucked now because they can't afford quinoa on account of swpls are buying it up.

Plato's Republic prescribes feeding the workers grain and keeping meat away from them because if they eat meat they'll get strong and smart and threaten the leadership caste.

>can't do it
cute

they are all lab grown

Kek
We evolved from primates yes, but not from monkey or apes

If you look in how these things are estimated you'll find a lot of bullshit, like 90$ a week for baby formula and disposable diapers when you could breastfeed and use washable diapers. The fact 'Fidelity Investments' put this on their site and shill for their services through that article should be a giveaway. Kids are cheap.

>I was made in the image of God
ok shlomo

>All of the right wingers here are natsoc
summerfags needs to leave my board

Attached: 1565717376173.png (1228x1150, 191K)

I didn't eat bugs when they came from the ocean, and I won't start eating bugs now.

Attached: shrimps is bugs.jpg (480x360, 39K)

He's the motherfuckin KING of the jews WHATS UP?

There is no political solution. Regardless of which way the politics of the day sways, it's all headed in the same direction. There's too much at stake for these kike fucks to permit true democracy. Anyway, all they need to do is simply have their media empires not report on a candidate to completely kill their chances for a legitimate presidency, like Ron Paul.

We should do away with snap/food stamps and give them a box of bugs each week.
You want other food? Get a job.
Worked as a cashier at a grocery store and all the asshats buying pop, cookies and chips on my fucking tax dollars

>We've evolved past these apes to not eating like them. Let's just go backwards and go back to eating insects like those dumb apes

Disease ridden, starving 24/7 man some great aesthetics

EAT YOUR BUGS AND LIVE IN YOUR POD FOR $2000 A MONTH GOYIM