Bench press

>bench press
>squat
>deadlift
is this all i need or what

Attached: 1562428224586.jpg (692x800, 73K)

overhead press
power cleans
bench press
pendlay rows

don’t even bother with deadlifts because that’s just a meme workout. You could get in the body shape you want without the need of deadlifts. But if you want to do deadlifts then I hope you enjoy chronic back problems and looking like fat fuck

>meme lifts
Cuban press
Z press
Hammer curls
Leg extensions

based retard

Attached: 1563923393085.jpg (291x173, 9K)

>t. retard who believes deadlifts cause back injuries when done like they're supposed to be done
Unironically tie a noose and hang urself

If you only wanna do the bare minimum, yeah.
Post body.

>hammer curls
So you mean to tell me that a compound workout like hammer curls is a meme?

Imagine enjoying sucking dicks this much, you are just super gay dude

>bench
>squat
>deadlift

plus OHP and pullups. Yes, that is all you need.

Attached: july2019-11months.jpg (1099x746, 164K)

>(You)

Attached: 1565993407949.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Even strongman Robert Oberst says to not do deadlifts and y’all are probably are the same faggots who cum in their pants whenever they see a fat fuck lift something really heavy once
>t. my waist size is 42 and yeah I do train for strength how can you tell?

This, you can sub pull ups for a row variant imo

based and redpilled
they will hate you because you speak the truth user

Add overhead press and some accessories aka curls when you feel like it and you're golden.

It's a good idea to do pushups and pull ups too because it would suck to embarass yourself infront of the normies.

benching will do more for you and carry over into being able to do a lot of push ups, assuming you're not doing some autistic "3 x 5" routine

pull ups are gold though. if you're not doing them, be honest with yourself and admit it's because you're a weak cunt.

blow it out your ass, hes shit compared to just about every other pro strongman. only reason hes on the tv show is cause hes a loudmouth

>meme lifts
Cuban press
Z press
Hammer curls
Leg extensions

>3x5
>autistic
Yeah no dyel cuck

cope more bloat boy, no one is impressed by your mediocre lifts/body/life

Benching alone won't get you to 70+ pushups in a row

Do an actual bodybuilding program if you want to build muscle. Do deadlifts and squats if you want to look like a fat guy who doesn't lift

post body

for all your masturbatory needs, friend

twink detected

These and then add farmer's walk (forearms and grip strength), french press / skull crusher (triceps isolation) and some curl (biceps isolation) for swole arms

Attached: Resized952019060195144930.jpg (1224x1632, 123K)

>cringe

ohp
pullups
squats
and cardio baby

>deadlifts make you fat

Attached: 1556053291072.png (500x501, 90K)

based and redpilled
there's literally no benefit to focusing on strength if your goal is to look good
strength will come naturally as you get bigger but if your goal is aesthetics, strength gains take low priority
it's mostly diet & volume

Deadlifts are a meme lift that retards do and snap their shit up. Have fun being paralyzed by the time you're 40 because you wanted to be a tough guy and act hard for your friends.

NO SURPRISES

if you follow a strength program as well as a standard bulk/cut regimen you'll look better than 99% of bodybuilders
very few people actually find muscle attractive if it's right up against your skin

Just do bicep curls, and you'll be fine.

Overhead press is absolutely necessary if you do bench press. Athletes fuck up their shoulders all the time by doing so much bench press and not much OHP.

>using the word cringe
yikes