Boron Appreciation Thread

Why aren't you guys dosing on boron? Cheap way to boost testosterone levels, even if your present levels of testosterone are healthy.

Fair warning, though. What is considered a healthy testosterone level today would be considered low just a few decades ago. You essentially need to aim for high levels of testosterone to make up for that.

Attached: 1554046572070.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0955286396001027
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0041008X78901199
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9197924
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941
youtube.com/watch?v=7up7Kige76A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based boomers defending their property

Because ordinary food sources already contain more than enough

No, they don't. Not here in the USA. Soils here are getting decimated. Boron levels are nowhere near where they should be. Poor farming practices ruined us.

what ever happen to these guys? Are they locked up?

No clue. I honestly forgot where this came from. Some fight or something?

bail reduced to 100k and currently waiting trial

Link to original vid?

doesnt boron also increase estrogen?

I've never heard of any advantages of supplementing boron. Redpill with studies and sources please.
You did volunteer to present your argument by making a thread about it after all.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0955286396001027

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0041008X78901199

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9197924

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941

Last two sources simply talk about toxicity, if you care (tl;dr, not really much to worry about)

If you want to access the full articles without paying, go to sci hub and put in the links to access the full articles. Fuck science publisher paywalls. I ain't about that shit.

Long story short:

Adequate boron supplementation increases total and free testosterone levels significantly.

It's vitamin D and spinach. Google it yourself.

I believe for women it can increase/normalize estrogen levels while for men it reduces it.

Hey hey, OP delivers. At work so i cant read it in full but looks interesting. Appreciate it! Might just try it out at a low dose and see how it goes.

No prob, bud. Just want to help out fellow fitizens.

whenever I take boron I get stomach aches

Attached: sdgjlkesag.gif (800x600, 1.59M)

Hmmm. I haven't dealt with that ... Try taking it after a meal instead of an empty stomach if you're doing that.

some rednecks shooting each other over a mattress being in their property

I supped boron last year by drinking borax concentrate on a daily basis. Started leaking precum constantly after a week of that shit.

Stopped eventually because it tastes like bad pussy.

Are there any downsides to taking boron?

spontaneous homosexual rage

not the original but this version is way better

youtube.com/watch?v=7up7Kige76A

>he still hasnt seen it

Boron is a principle component of most micro mineral fertilizers. Look up micro 500. Farmers hose that shit everywhere. And unless you haul in manure from cattle grazing virgin territory (stealing it from somewhere else), there is no traditional way to restore micro minerals to top soil. Even with crop rotating deep rooted plants, you are going to eventually exhaust the soil. This has been a problem throughout human history. Entire villages were abandoned and trees would renew the soil over centuries. And then people would burn the trees down, and restart They didn't have another way.
And for the first time, we are able to do something about it.

I've been taking 9mg a day because my test is high (~960ng/dL natty) but my free test is lower than I'd like. Supposedly decreases SHBG, haven't seen anything about it increasing test itself. Also gotta worry about any estrogen that SHBG is also binding to, so it's not necessarily good for someone that just has low test production period.

Boron? More like moron because you're a faggot.

Based

Chances are if you have increased test estrogen will increase as well, but it’s good for you as long as it’s not shit loads of exogenous test being converted

Is this real? America is literally a third world country

Damn I wish I could watch it for the first time again... Enjoy user