/Bachelor Pad/

What are some home essentials for your healthy living Jow Forums lifestyle? What is your goal living space?

What are you doing to make your Jow Forums bachelor pad reflect your ascension to making it?

Examples of healthy living items to discuss ITT:

•• Items to make your sleep gains ••
>Blackout curtains
>White noise machine
>Firm memory foam bed

•• Kitchen essentials for diet and nutritional gains ••
>instapot pressure cooker
>chef's knife
>glass tupperware

•• Home gym exercise essentials for all home sizes ••
>foam roller
>pull up bar
>resistance bands

•• Mood and cleanliness for stress reduction gains ••
>house plants
>canister vacuum
>organization
>art

•• Cool shit for social and romantic gains ••
>board games and group activities
>patio chill environments
>mood lighting, fur blankets, and other chick crack

Attached: 4vgo3tri1mx21[1].jpg (576x768, 96K)

>Air filter to remove pmi 2.5 particles for brain gains and heart gains
>Reverse osmosis filter to remove Jew chemicals
>Zojirushi rice cooker with steel cut oats setting to wake up to the smell of freshly cooked oats wafting into your nostrils
>Decent electric kettle with no plastic pieces in contact with water.

>double ended dildos
>posters of shirtless men (for mirin' of course)
>indoor gym

What kind of idiot owns a dog?

>durr me pick up poop from an idiot inbred retard me so likable

dog owners are embarrassing

>fur blankets
Nah man that's tacky as fuck. Also, why not plastic tupperware?

I have a couple of cats, but I recently found out I have severe cat allergies. Now I make sure to constantly change my bedsheets and the litter box, wipe down the couch and other things, swiffer the floor and dust weekly. I feel much better and my home is a lot cleaner cause i didn't feel i had much interest in doing those things as often before.

I also have a roomba. I put Googley eyes and a Monster sticker on him and named him Kyle. Kyle helps keep the floors nice and clean and is fun for my cats.

Imagine being so poor that you can't afford a yard big enough that the dog shit decays into nothingness before it becomes noticeable.

Attached: 1548223637268.png (181x256, 59K)

Who else lives in a kinostation?

Attached: C72DF591-917E-4EDA-8C35-E1F273A386FB.jpg (586x612, 71K)

Some people prefer holding a hot steaming shit in their hand every day over being lonely. Some people would prefer scooping shit out of a sandbox to the other two options.

Basically this plus a fuckton of books.

someone post it...

Posting examples of good purchases I made from each category, starting with sleep.

I recently bought the Electrofan white noise machine. I live downtown and my walls are thin, so I get a lot of ambient noise.

This thing is amazing and honestly better than I thought it would be. It's awesome because I can adjust the noise volume to whatever I want.

There are like 20 different noises to pick from. I honestly don't like any of the noises from the brown/pink/white noise category. I stick the the noises that simulate fans. For the first 15 seconds or so, it's really jarring to turn the machine on. But then it quickly melts into a natural state of things into your brain.

Highly recommended for any apartment bros living downtown.

Attached: lectroFanEvo[1].jpg (482x482, 41K)

Kitchen:

Glass food containers are great. It's better than plastic tupperware like this guy asks () because it doesn't stain.

I used to have a plastic tupperware set and overtime my chili and other saucy foods would stain the sides permanently. Plus, they tend to get scuffed up on the inside and lock food smell even after you scrub the shit out of them.
These are easier to clean. Much much much easier to clean. Glass is wonderful like that. I have glass bottles as well for drinking water.

All food preppers and leftover makers are not going to be let down by glass containers.

Attached: 81HFKwqd1cL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 192K)

Home Gym Essentials:

Nothing fancy to report here. I just have a foam roller and a lacrosse ball for tricky spots.

Attached: 41BiKdLt98L._SX466_[1].jpg (466x404, 23K)

Mood and cleanliness:

House plants are really cool and I'm glad I bought some.

There's something magic to having a simple organism to tend to, even if I've bought plants that are low maintenance and easy to keep alive. They are aesthetic and make my home look a home.

Girls all mire my plants. They are a lot more into plants than I would have guessed.

Attached: 91PW1W8c5PL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x994, 220K)

Shut the fuck up retard

>don't want a disease ridden, mentally deficient drooler in the house leaving hair everywhere? YOU MUST BE POOR!

Mood and cleanliness:

I actually own a canister vacuum and it's one of the best expensive purchases I've ever made.

My apartment is a mix of carpet and hardwood, so I got a model that has head attachments for both.
Canister vacuums are no joke. Vacuuming is kind of fun now just because it's so effective.
I got the Meile pet hair version just for the attachments (it actually doesn't have anything that is that specialized for pet hair; it's just marketing on the machine) but if you go to a local dealership, you'll get the same vacuum with a different name for cheaper.

Attached: 828x552_cat-vacuum_tileimage_L[1].jpg (828x552, 296K)

>has to buy an 800 dollar vacuum to clean up after his dog

dog cucks cracking me up

Not mine, but i'd like something like this

Attached: comfy house 1441698045076.jpg (3264x2448, 2.02M)

A recliner with a little side table and a lamp are good reading stations.

Cooking accessories:
Cast iron skillet
Spices rack
Slow cooker

Fit accessories:
Ab wheel
Pushup handles

Wouldn't a phone (or an older secondary phone) with muted notifications looping the audio files you want? Except for the fan

I've tried a phone but the speakers leave a lot to be desired. I've even tried putting my studio monitors in my bedroom and using white noise audio files but neither has been as effective as this tiny machine.

>Home gym exercise essentials for all home sizes
If I manage to cram a power cage into my ~17m^2 room then you should be able to fit it into a whole apartment.

I have normal furniture, but absolutely no decor, art, or plants.

I have one of these too.

Attached: 470f9b3c-058e-4274-b88a-6650298503cd[1].jpg (284x588, 10K)

>why not plastic tupperware
You don't want to eat plastic, it gives you the gay. Post Kyle.

Attached: drank from plastic bottles trap starter pack.jpg (1024x847, 158K)

This, and they make the air indoors fresh af. Maximize it with 3-4 of pic related for clean air gains

Attached: EA092840-D679-411B-A1A3-8A40784186E9.jpg (800x3411, 453K)

Plants/flowers are based. Try getting some orchids, they are pretty easy to take care of and bloom really nice.

>Girls all mire my plants
I basically have a jungle at home, will girls fall flat for me if I only can get them to see the apartment?

>Zojirushi rice cooker with steel cut oats setting to wake up to the smell of freshly cooked oats
Is this real?

What's wrong with SC?

time to go to home depot and make house plant gains

It's the trap STEM field. Being a cute girl makes you a better programmer after all.

Attached: programing while crossdressing 1.png (1702x2471, 1.01M)

The faux fur blanket is a rite of passage for all autists who switch into the making it mindset.

Girls LOVE these giant blankets. They were made famous by the old misc bachelor pad thread.

These things increase the success of your Netflix and chill nights by 1000% because girls want to wrap themselves up in these things. Naked. With you.

Attached: 91-v9QETl9L._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

Do you guys actually bring girls home to your apartment??

Used to babysit for a lesbian couple that had a boxer. Part of my duty was to let the dog in and out. That's all they did for it, didn't walk it or anything. Let it into the back to shit and fuck off for half an hour. One day I went through the back with the scooper and filled up a whole garbage bag full of dried up old dog shit cause I thought it was gross and was tired of stepping over it. Probably didn't even get half of it either.

Why are they better than an upright?

Needs more natural light

>owning a chair

Attached: Lady_Whiteadder.jpg (972x880, 122K)

Bagged vacuums have more suction and don't get dust and bullshit everywhere.

There are upright bagged vacuums, but they aren't as versatile and they weigh a fuckton. They're only good for fully carpeted homes.

Canister vacuums inherently are great for hardwood and other smooth surfaces. They don't do as well on carpet, but having an attachment with a motorized head nullifies this effect making it equally as great. Not only that, they are lightweight and easy to use.

Since professionals use canister vacs, you're buying something that's high quality. Most of them have huge warranties as well.

it was a serious question
do you guys actually, truly, factually, and verifably bring home girls to you apartment on a regular basis?

I refuse to believe anyone on Jow Forums is living that lifestyle

this in a tiny house, vehicle, with large windows for natty light would supacomy

OMG you read? Waw your so cool and probably smart too. Tell me more about your big brains I want to know e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
Does it rain in the moon?

It’s called being a normal fully functioning male.

>white noise machine
autism

honestly.

Moving the goalposts from poop to this.
Ignoring the cuteness and loyalty of man's best friend.
Cope

>completely sperging out at the mere mention of reading a fucking book
Never gonna make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-022717.jpg (1257x1460, 663K)

Honestly I live Spartan tier because I just don't see the point in buying anything that serves no purpose. I buy lights/lamps because they light up the room, not because the look nice. Same with furniture. Before I got a FwB, I would occasionally bring home a girl from one of my college courses and I'd usually get the same "wow did you just move in?" Question.

Minimalism is patrician tier in aesthetics. But it also indicates your lack of hobbies and character.

Attached: comfy normie room.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Thing is I have my hobbies. My car is in the garage with all my tools in their proper place. I have a gaming console and gaming PC full of games. I read a shit load of books of every genre all stored in my Kindle Paperwhite.

But it's like because I don't have 10+ posters and a bunch of worthless knock knacks and garbage around, women think my apartment is empty.

In that case you nailed the aesthetics. Good on you user.

I have several snake plants in my bedroom, really easy to take care of and one of the best plants from that study

Based and adult pilled

>I am better than you because I didn't buy wall art

Great post my man

comfy as fuk

This 2bh, was a maid for a little bit and the canister vacuum was my favorite piece of kit. If you have a smaller place you don't even need an upright vac imo.
Also good to clean off ceiling fans and the cracks in your couch.

Bagless-vacuumlet cope.

Attached: 1565666127141.webm (422x750, 921K)

Read the post again

Done.

I never said that. I just personally think such things are a waste of money and space as they serve no actual purpose. That's just my opinion on it. It just seems women like seeing a bunch of stuff that serves no purpose all around the house.

>no natural light
>really hot in winter due to small space
>awkward to move around due to furniture being so close together
>cook in "kitchen" and now your entire house smells of whatever you made for 48hrs
>put clothes in the washing machine and now cant hear the tv due to the spinning noise
>hard to keep tidy as even the smallest amount of clutter decreases your floor space by a lot

Trust me small homes like this are an internet meme that arent practical or comfortable in real life.

t. fell for the meme and lived in a box home for 3 years

*even in winter

whats that on your pc screen?

Pic ain't mine user as said in the post.

sorry dude drinkin that retard juice

No its not a majority of guys are not regularly smashing new girls

>tfw furnished apartment
>get a bunch of shit furniture and decorations I dont want but cant get rid of

Attached: 1532088517905.jpg (640x427, 34K)

This is just missing a desk and an extra lamp.

damn thats comf

unironically i have drank alcohol in that very room

Attached: 2A23A8E5-48FB-490D-A3CD-9F0A3E67AFA5.jpg (500x443, 57K)

>other chick crack
what do you mean by this?

I'd prefer a couch so i have the option of laying down. recliners aren't comfy imo

Yes. You just add oats, fill to the line and tell it the time you want oats to be finished.

Chick crack is anything that girls go nuts over.

For example, buying a bunch of decorations for your apartment is nice. But there's something nicer.

If every decoration in your apartment has a story behind it, especially an emotional story, you now have an anchor for a girl to get hooked on when she asks about it.

Girls also seem to inherently like other things. They love string lights, for example. They love plants and blankets too.

>Why, yes, I am a man of hobbies and character.
I mean, just look at my "coffee makes me poop" mug.

You can't even make this shit up.

I read once that you should keep a pack of baby wipes in your bathroom for women
> Bringing a girl home after bar/party
> She will 100% excuse herself to the bathroom to freshen up before anything happens
> The baby wipes are both convenient and a signal
I wasn’t sure about it but every girl that’s walked into my place has used one
> Admittedly that’s only like 2 girls but still

>lived with ex for 6 years before she dumps me
>moving into a 2 bed 1 bath soon
>all furniture but computer desk was technically hers
Well, least I can start fresh for aesthetics.

There's nothing wrong with a healthy dose of anime. Especially Evangelion.

I have my bike stand, my toolbox and my bike in the living room because the apartment is small and work on it frequently.

Seems like the Norse map

Art is fun and can be a good conversation piece with the right people. If you're not interested don't get it. Art generally holds its value or increases in value over time so it isn't really a waste of money.

Obviously this only applies to actual art and not whatever posters you find at Walmart and stick in 5 dollar plastic frames. But just do you man.

Attached: 20180303_180540.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Is that Floyd Mayweather being cucked by 50?

I've never seen a bagless vacuum what the fuck are you talking about? The rest of your points make sense but how could a vacuum exist without a bag? Where does the dirt go? Fucking idiot

>I’ve never seen it so it must not exist!
You have to be 18 and over to use this website

Fucking retard

>Retail job where I'm on my feet all day
>Get home
>Too tired to cook or clean
>Place slowly gets grosser

I hate myself.

this. the only time that will comfortable is when you are sitting on the couch and are looking at it. every time you need to move around you'll get angry as fuck

Point proven. Thanks.

A bowl full of eggs, for those rare occasions

Attached: Cigar Pepe.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>You have to eat all the eggs

I'm currently being evicted from a furnished apartment for removing the bed

Any other chess heads in here

Attached: 20190817_085136.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

Here is a chess board I made from wood scraps from my work. Oak and walnut. I bought the pieces though.

Attached: 46DFF65A-AA96-4BC0-8CDB-067724E9375D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Oh shit that's beautiful. Heard it's not too difficult. Nj fren what's your openings?

Fw the scotch and carokann

Bro you did setup the board wrong however

What is going on in this webm? Someone stealing the photo from the amusement park?

Did you throw it out or replace it temporarily with yours?

I lent it to a neighbour in the same building so I would have space for mine. Didn't even fucking throw it out.

get a lawyer. having an eviction sucks

I actually did that. I got help from my aunt & she is the DA, so she knows her shit. It might get the eviction overturned, but the damage is already done. The eviction and the appeal and all the lawyering wasted like a week of my time at a really crucial moment that fucked up a bunch of career opportunities permanently. It also just threw me off enough that I'm not on the ball anymore and now I've got to submit a paper I've been working on for like a year and I am having trouble finding the motivation. They don't even know how hard they fucked me over. And all over a stupid fucking shitty bed.

That's retarded. As long as you are able to have all the furniture when you leave the apartment there should be no reason for them to throw you out. And if your neighbour fucks up the bed it's on you but that dosent seem to be the case here. How did they find out?

I am jobless and living on a friends couch. I want to kill myself. I can't find a job. everything I own is in a storage unit. I haven't been working out much since I moved in here and my entire life has simply fallen apart. I want more than anything to have my own place. I also don't own a car which makes things even harder finding a wagecuck job. god. make it end.

Attached: 1549853056952.jpg (1050x809, 502K)

"I'm building my apartment with levels Jerry, LEVELS"

Attached: kramer.jpg (1280x720, 53K)