>Just be yourself brah

>except if you’re not super extroverted, then you need to change that
>except if you ever show any emotion but delusional confidence, then you need to change that because women lose attraction to you if you’re not confident all the time
>and if your body fat is a bit high, well you can’t have that either so lose that weight
>oh, you have a job that you’re content with but it doesn’t make a ton of money? Well get a better one, because women literally won’t even consider dating you if they make more money than you
>You don’t really enjoy going out that much? Well, fix that up brah, you need to be a social butterfly all the time!
>Video games? You like video games? Are you a little kid? That’s a huge turn off to women brag, just throw those things in the trash.

>Anyway brah, don’t worry so much about getting women, just be yourself and you’ll have them flocking to you.

Attached: 34709C76-B45B-42DF-AF09-43A5780BB5CE.png (390x348, 125K)

>lifting for women
NGMI

I'm also gay, not sure if that's important

Yea that doesn't work for male introverts

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (1508x1457, 167K)

Just change every conceivable thing about yourself from your personality to your entire lifestyle while still just being yourself, brah.

Attached: 55F7BAF3-C206-4B27-B4E1-2E594E7A90A0.jpg (938x1024, 86K)

Tfw when you actually are just being yourself and you get women, but you don’t care because you are still working hard to become the best self that you can be

introverts are also less retarded and more conscientious on average

>tfw when you are a retarded newfag who can't do "tfw" properly

>people giving inaccurate advice based on their own experiences

Attached: 1558163303547.jpg (304x263, 88K)

there's no place for introverts in the world. Maybe you can find a nice woman that doesn't care but you'll suffer forever of jealously (unless you're a chad introvert, which is unlikely because introverts usually are high in neuroticism) of extroverted men interacting with your girl, especially if she's also extrovert.
Also companies don't want introverts.

i'm dating a woman right now who earns almost double what i do

have you considered being interesting or even vaguely attractive? works for m

>companies don't want introverts
this is universally true

>Just be yourself bro honestly I’m not even good looking bro haha I’m balding bro seriously it’s easy just sit back and let the chicks approach you first

Attached: FF0D8341-7817-4138-B04C-86E51E1FACE6.jpg (349x512, 23K)

>be yourself
Is a trick, you can't be anyone else except yourself. What they really mean is
>be yourself, but a version society likes more

you have to be successfull in order to attract chicks, thats the way this world has worked for thousands of years. glad you guys have finally figured it out
>attractive
in what way

That's a big truth that reddit will never admit .
Normalfags are only telling this to the low social status guys. They don't want you to act superior or creepy, but to act the role they want you to act. They'll never say this to actual chads/alphas. Even if you're not ugly, if they find out you're insecure, they'll try to reprogram you with this shit just to please them. And if a woman tells you this, you're sure as fuck not even on the desperate breeding list.

>le introverted and extroverted meme
If don't have autism you can improve your emotional intelligence. You don't deserve love you have to earn it.

Attached: aronl.jpg (850x440, 69K)

Attached: 1563826999884D.png (1586x1456, 702K)

yep thats why im jobless
fuck society

>tfw introvert so can’t get a job
Cringe.

>in what way
decent body, get your face looking as good as you can. you probably don't have model tier facial features but that doesn't mean you can't improve what you've got.

then work on attitude, confidence, outlook on life etc.

im not saying any of this is easy. it'll probably be some of the hardest shit you've ever done in your life. i struggle every day with having a semi-positive attitude and maintaining confidence but each day things get a tiny bit better and that's all you can really hope for. be patient, look to trust yourself and even if things aren't going well, take pride in the fact that you're facing the struggle head on and persevering instead of being a lil bitch boi who collapses when things get difficult.

Are wagies coomers?

jobs are for fat people

Serious, unmitigated cope.

I don't have to get the social skills of a late night comedy show just to get hired for a regular part time job. I'm just here to work for you 6-8 hours a day, on time, no complaining, and bcs i didn't smile enough , i get politely rejected. I'm in favor of anyone losing their business if they do this shit.

>look to trust yourself
should've been "learn"

also try to do all of this for YOURSELF. i know, you want to be sexy and bang girls and that's completely understandable. 99% of us started at this same point. but you don't want this shit to be a veneer and doing it for women is the most superficial of reasons for improvement. use the banging thots fantasy as a means to get your ass moving but do your best to learn to love yourself as well. that's far more important than any temporary ego boost you'll get from being balls deep in some girl.

It means be your alpha self. You've been conciously and unconciously supressing/supressed.

The spark is there and access is the good work!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com6.jpg (822x1025, 248K)