Losing it

guys i need motivation. Im losing my drive to work out and I'm not sure whether or not I'm on my purpose. High levels of self reflection in my brain rn. Gimme inspiration please. pic related

Attached: 1556676660657.jpg (225x225, 32K)

>You don’t need motivation, you need discipline!

Attached: A3E5C54E-5E14-4098-9DC4-A68D369969DB.jpg (708x800, 79K)

SMACK YOURSELF IN THE FACE WITH A RAW CHICKEN AND GO LIFT RIGHT NOW

Whats bothering you user, tell us about it.

Exercise now
Think later

Take care of yourself user, just do it while you're holding heavy ass weight

I had a dip in motivation too recently. First I had an injury and couldnt lift for a few weeks, then after a few gym sessions I got sick. Lost my drive. But what got me back on track was going out with friends and getting some mires. Reminded me of what im doing it for, to feel good and having a body to be proud of.

This If you have nobody to talk to about this, talk to us.

i have been on a grind of self development for about 2 years. I'm still very young but im trying. Not having the results that i want puts me down every now and then. The kind of shit I need to talk about isn't something people accept. I want to experience a full life, but I'm having a hard time getting there, or even believing that i can

i get the mires and i hang out with friends, but still I doubt whether or not I'm doing what I want to. Just got to college, have gone out partying, trying to get girls, acting foolish. Thats not fullfilling enough to me

its cliche to say, but it really does mean a lot to me that you guys are willing enough to sit down in this thread. Nobody in my life would do the same. I need to find people like that

You might be surprised user. It's tough to open up but most lads will listen and try to help.

There are no shortcuts, you need to keep going.

Attached: 1542017670111.jpg (1980x1080, 274K)

trips btfo this tough-guy bs

google for random bible quotes or quotes in general. they're 90% garbage but the diamonds are worth the effort

this. thank you. genuinely, thank you.

or *DuckDuckGo

op here. I have tried to adopt a new mentality for everyday life. I act like the world is a simulation or a game which doesn't matter. To a certain extent I actually believe this. Most things that I take chances on have little to no repercussions. What are Jow Forumss thoughts on this?

I can see what you're going for, but going through life like nothing matters is grim.
Put some effort in because it does matter. The big secret is that, most of the time, a little effort is more than enough.

when i say nothing matters, it is more of a way to free myself from expectations, societal rules, that sort of thing. I still have my goals, but I get in a state of despair every now and then.

Wish you the best user.

it never ends, the race never ends. You're on a journey, or about to go on one. At the end of the journey is death, a good death if you make it. There is nothing to life other than the journey and the fruits of said journey. You can create beautiful things or continue living in dismay and horror. Eat well, run like a hunter and train like a warrior. Sleep and care for your family. Or you will die waiting for death.

just came back after a long walk. This advice will stick in my mind forever. If you're still here, you have my greatest thanks and i wish you the best. Don't forget what you said to me and what you have done for me.

honestly i'm not one for tattoos, but that last phrase you said is something i want on my skin so i can see it every day. "or you will die waiting for death"

Lift less weight and change your program. I only lose motivation when I make it a numbers game with a flawed view on progressive overload thinking getting stronger = getting more muscle. Lift for hypertrophy bro, have fun doing reps, you don't need to fucking fail the rep and have the barbell land on your chest hurting you. Just go down a notch, you will still be getting jacked if you want you can add volume instead of intensity

I fucking love lifting, I have a ways to go to be a sick cunt if I even ever will make it, but goddamn is it bliss to be in the middle of a heavy lift. The entire time I'm at the gym I'm in the zone, I don't worry about anything else except the lift. Then that burn you get when you've finished, how it lasts long after you've left, it's so potent. Not being able to lift would be disheartening.
Maybe your lack of drive isn't necessarily about working out? Is something bothering you that much?
But then on the other hand, you have to ask yourself if you're actually enjoying it, cause not everyone does unfortunately and if you're forcing yourself to do it out of some half cocked obligation, of course you're going to hate it and feel like you need to force yourself to do it.