2 scoops of Chad powder, please

2 scoops of Chad powder, please

Attached: D064A402-792A-41E6-A657-33395AC30ACE.jpg (1132x1134, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawpowders.co.uk/phenibut-hcl-3?search=Phenibut
rawpowders.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks, give me chicken breast powder

2g of this plus some coffee makes me super uninhibited and present in the moment, I love it, I take it on special days only. Hell it's almost like being borderline full on drunk, when I got home the last time I sat at my computer desk and stared at the monitor for half an hour while I was listening to the same song on loop

based

redpill me on this funnybutt shit, looks like a copedrug

>take 500 grams ~ 800 grams
>very small amount
>wait 1 hour ~ 2 hours
>take a bong hit
>hello space

Some Russian drug

Hey boys. Can i take those pills for in day tripping?
Do they work then same way as preworkout?
What are the consequences?
Pic semi rel

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-174142_Gallery.jpg (1220x1304, 922K)

Took 500mg for my first time and didn't feel anything.

Then waited 4 days and took 1g. Still didn't feel anything.

That was one week ago. Will take 1,5g tomorrow. Wish me luck boys. I'm 90kg btw.

500grams is a lb fyi

what?
i'm 200lbs with good amount of muscle dude
you'll see what i mean if you do it with weed. Any more is an uncomfortable high you don't want to reach.

Good for sleep gains and counteracts rem suppression from weed. Not worth the headache if you dont smoke weed imo since a lot of people get addicted and have bad withdrawals.

you are retarded

yup, this for me as well. I'd been doing 1-1.75g for a while with no effect, 2.25 is a sweet spot I think

I know no source talk etc. but how easy is this to get in the UK? these sites look sketchy af

literally ebay.

Try sublingual dosing, it’s the only method that works for me

I'm pretty sure the uk is one of the only places it's illegal

Yes, This is how I do it in the states. Zach Attack off of ebay

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

how do I tell if its legit

yeah its so stupid. legal everywhere else but here you have to go through some sketchy seller whos probably cutting it with shit

Pay with paypal. If not legit take money back.
Easy.

fuck you faggot i hope you die

>how do I tell if its legit
They usually send 3rd party verified batch certifications with your order. Also the reviews on ebay are fine

>500grams is a lb

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

literally lowers test
same with kratom
just improve social skills naturally u roiders

It doesnt.
It raises HGH.
Anyways I am on testosterone anyways, so who cares.

>rawpowders.co.uk/phenibut-hcl-3?search=Phenibut

this seem good to uk anons. I looked on r*ddit and they said rawpowders was legit

I buy it here rawpowders.co.uk/

There is a legeal loop hole which means its not actually illegeal. But its close to the edge, why you dont see it many places.

so you vouch for the quality and that its not a scam? which do you get, FAA or HLC? when did you last buy from them?

i literally went from being a gymcel to having a qt gf by using this and every date night i take 2g

i dont think shes ever seen me off phenibut yet and she will never know im actually a loser kek

Attached: 1493916432_giphy-tumblr.gif (498x498, 386K)

same bro just up the dose a little. i did 1.5g the other day before getting my haircut, i go to a salon because my friend works there and she's cute; we talked for an hour and a half straight with literally no breaks it was great i felt really good. talked to some of the other girls too, made them laugh, it was great.

>500 grams ~ 800 grams

RIP

I'm curious if you can replicate the effect of phenibut on your social confidence through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or other consistent training.

What is this exactly? Some drug that makes you high?

Pretty sure this is a meme

Took dosages from 500 mg up to 2 grams and never felt anything

Why would it be illegal? Also what do you recommend from their store? There is so many choices there

ive thought about doing this, but i just can't see it working in the long term. eventually you have to hop off it and then what?

Attached: 1564156942213.jpg (600x1594, 113K)

Soviet drug they used to give to cosmonauts. Kills anxiety without affecting motor functions. You can still get addicted though if you take it constantly like a fucking moron.

Weirdly enough, it's a restricted drug in Russia but unscheduled in America.

>eventually you have to hop off it
haha not if you only use it once a week
and its not like im gonna marry this chick

when we split ill be good since i already learned so much from her (how to kiss, how to penis in vagoo, things you can and cant say to women, etc)

things i would have never learned if phenibut didnt make me a temporary chad

Surprisingly helps, am hard mode shut in.

500 grams is literally a pound just google it moron

can confirm, ausfag here, rawpowders is quality

>phenibut
More like penis in butt lmao XD

I've taken up to 5 grams..... 3-4 is my sweetspot though

I vomited at 6 grams. I can’t believe how often I used to megadose it. Now I stick with 1 to 2 grams

I want to use this but I'm scared of becoming addicted. I am actually reasonably good at socializing but only in certain situations. Wat do Jow Forums

>not accepting addiction as a part of life
I’ll admit, I’m addicted to taking phenibut a few times every month, just like I am with my morning coffee or creampieing my gf. As long as you are not servicing an addiction multiple times a day it shouldn’t really be a problem.

will this cure my autism?

God I miss this stuff. Australia banned it around a year ago; I bought as much as I could beforehand but I overdosed and the paramedics took it.

Attached: 1466484201493s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

did you take it on a empty stomach? eating anything before a hour after taking it kills it for me

This. Empty stomach is the only reliable method that doesn’t involve letting the phenibut strip your tooth enamel

What kind of doses were you taking? I went a bit too far myself years ago
Essentially yes. For around 8 hours you will be autism free and in Chadmode

don't know why some people can handle higher doses than others. I was scared to go past 5 grams, but even them it just made me fucking crash that night, I slept for like 14 hours

cure? no. But it will alleviate it for a while

>take 500 grams ~ 800 grams

Did you mean to say milligrams?

>tfw tolerance for this shit builds too easily
>2.7 g once a week doesnt make me a normie anymore.
Maybe sometimes but only until its been 8 hours later

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

This is why it's dangerous. Don't get addicted, coming off a phenibut habit is on par with benzo withdrawal.

453.592 grams = 1 pound. Kill yourself.

They dont deliver in the UK anymore

Attached: F7B81A9E-8E2D-4238-893C-8AFF7B312E97.jpg (773x659, 35K)

>it's a restricted drug in Russia but unscheduled in America

Attached: 1543884715075.jpg (500x457, 37K)

I have a bag of empty capsules and I just make my own caps with the powder, it tastes bitter as shit otherwise I hope you anons do the same LOL

I think I'll order some later try it. Did Modafinil and even though it worked well, it kinda scared me. Though it showed me, of what I was capable off and now I can easuly push through 9h (+breaks) of learning a day. Heard the same thing from a dude that got addicted to adderall (or thought he was) and eventually came off. The drug can be an eye opener.

Does it change your heartrate? I do a lot of cardio and I don't want to fuck with my heart.

>bored one night
>take about 30g of phenibut
>end up shitting and puking blood
>lose consciousness
>now anytime I take any I throw up
>even if I take 500mg I end up being sick

Nice

I get phenibut hcl.

A couple of years ago Theresea May passed a law banning anything with a psychoactive effect which wasnt caffiene alchol or nicotine. Its a stupid law, as some fruit could potentially be banned under the same law.

I bought it over tge counter in Russia. Like paracetomol

>take 750mg-1.5g per day while following a strictly regimented program to help confront social anxieties under the guidance of a therapist (the actual prescribed method in the former USSR) for one month and then immediately stop using it
>take 1.5g-2.5gs once every 1-4 weeks while doing heavy lifting or cardio to feel a full body orgasm for 8 hours (the fun method)

Of course user. Phenibut HCl is so acidic that it fucks up your teeth and FAA tastes awful.

Can't speak specifically to heartrate because I've never measured it while running on phenibut but it definitely changes your breathing. It's like you naturally box-breathe on this shit which is both a good and bad thing. Amazing for HIIT.

Take ot once a week dude, and never two days in a row. Its like a crutch, you use it for a bit and then the interactions come naturally

You have time your dose, take it like 3 hours before you need it

Cant you just drink the powder with water? , maybe some toilet paper around the ppwder

It is amazing for cardio, especially around 3 or 4 grams

they restricted it few years ago

use fasoracetam to prevent tolerance buildup

it doesn't

Not scheduuled here? Won't get any funny looks for buying some?

Cheers mate will cop now

Lmoa who green text tha can
>99.5% pure

Just purchased 100g, how and when do you guys take?

So I can just buy this online fine and it makes you high? How's this not more popular?

>addictive
>tolerance builds fast
>small overdose threshold
>huge rebound effect after stopping

you need weed to get high with it

alone it barely does anything unless you really have autism/anxiety

Ah yes based phenibut.
I’m not even autistic like most of you fags so taking this shit was pointless.
Now I have respiratory depression and I don’t breathe at night while asleep.
Very worth

>cant breath at night

why dont you finish the job and stop breathing during the day too

too late. i already did your mom, bro. peace out

I would but my family depends on me you underage piece of garbage.

Any Irish anons have luck getting the stuff? I know it's not illegal over here but from what I recall it's a grey area.

I take a gram on an empty stomach with a glass of water, this insures the best sleep of your life. If you are going out and need to be a chad, take 2 grams with a glass of water on an empty stomach.

You're lucky you didn't die

I can't even get it in Australia because some school kids did too much and died so now it's banned lmao

>vegan
>dairy free
>gluten free
kys

Phenibut is a meme. See Why does the Australian government act like a fucking helicopter mom? Has it always been like that?

>these sites look sketchy

sweet summer child

>diet xanax
Look, I like it and it's fun and all, but it really isn't a nootropic at all.

Xanax and other bezos make me feel disgusting and empty, phenibut is the exact opposite. They are not comparable at all

bruh, are you a brainlet?
Look up GABA receptors, dummy.

>Just purchased 100g, how and when do you guys take?

1. Never more than 1.5g per dose.
2. Never more than twice a week.
3. Never less than three days apart.

Abide by these rules, and you'll do fine. Break the rules, and you'll rapidly build a tolerance and end up addicted like a stupid cunt.

Save it for *emergency* days like interviews, dates, awkward reunions.

>just look up GABA receptors bro, completely ignore your own senses and experience!
I can’t even imagine living in the world where I just trust what I’m told and engage in little to no critical thinking

>completely ignore your own senses and experience!
Literally didn't say that. You said phenibut is the complete opposite of benzos and not comparable at all.

>Jow Forums is finally discovering phenibut
>only a matter of time before some normalfag moron here overdoses and gets it banned in the U.S.

time to stock up, phenibros

Attached: horror.gif (325x244, 94K)

They work on different receptors, GABA-a GABA-b. The action is not the same

Yes, I am aware, but they are not opposite, and are in fact similar.