How do I turn my saggy butt fit?

How do I turn my saggy butt fit?
My entire body is pretty cut/fit, but my but still has some sag in it. I've been doing squats, but I'm not sure if that's helping. I run regularly too. Should I squat as low as I can for a tone butt?
I'm at my wit's end!

Attached: demirose.jpg (1413x1793, 320K)

fill it out
eat more and squat

Post ass with timestamp or fuck off larping nigger

Eat shit you little brat
MODS

I'm a gut lmao

LONDON

300+ replies incoming.

Pathetic fucklords

hip thrusts

IM GONNA FACKING COOOOOOM
FACK FACK FACK FAAAAAACCKKKK
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGG

Attached: 1566657877180.jpg (402x504, 59K)

i am unironically a cumbrain and i dont give. a. mother. fuck. every picture of a fine ass bitch just revamps my motivation to keep going and keep pushing little bit more. because they ARE out there and i CAN have one. ive had em before and i can have em again. this shit never gets old. hot bitches never get old, fucking never gets old, cuddling never gets old, kissing never gets old, being hugged never gets old, et fucking cetera

im gona show up to the yard - with my paperwork hooped - and go straight up to the motherfucking shotcaller and throw that shit down. my driver's license is legit, my shit checks out, and my game is tight.

im gona go straight to them bars, straight to them dips, straight to them burpees, and get the heart pumpin and throw down a sick workout every fucking day. fools out here are gona respect my program, respect my dedication, and when shit pops off in the yard, i'm gona put in straight work for my mother fucking people.

Attached: 1566670037371.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

i love this shit, lmao

Heh heh nice

COOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1566517971680.png (800x840, 109K)

shut up retard

Weighted lunges, barbell hip thrusts, and weighted step-ups will grow your butt more, you filthy gym thot.

Gods, look at her, she's an absolute godess. Look at those proportions, that hip to waist ratio, that chest, her skin, her face, literally everything about her is perfect.

Look at her and find a flaw, there are none. She's literally perfect and if you're not ready to literally use her shit as toothpaste you are fat, virgin neckbeard incel

Is there any straight male on this board that doesnt unironically find her perfect?

based
kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1566727197672.png (952x1344, 264K)

INSULT US MORE FUUUUUUUCK COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: coomingharder.png (216x261, 72K)

She has a recessed chin and low cheekbones lmao. You thirsty incel.

You're a worthless shitposter and all your "OC" is shit.
Post body

>lmao yeah bro, the skin on her elbow is disgusting

Unironically KYS