Fact 1: men that become dads lower their T-levels

Fact 1: men that become dads lower their T-levels
Fact 2: Cats manipulate humans imitating the voice of babies
Fact 3: Men with cats become more femenine.
Hypothesis: cats trigger the same mecanism that babies do and decrease T lvls on men.

Attached: test-and-cats.jpg (960x782, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201002/personality-differences-between-dog-and-cat-owners
pnas.org/content/108/39/16194
youtu.be/SB-qEYVdvXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fit scientists deploy a lot of energy finding excuses for your shit genes and poor life choices.

>having kids lowers test
Lmao are you retarded?

>We find that cat owners are relatively low in dominance. People who are low in dominance come across as being more timid, bashful, shy, and unaggressive.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201002/personality-differences-between-dog-and-cat-owners

pnas.org/content/108/39/16194

Cat people are fucking weirdo loner betas, in short.

I volunteer at a cat shelter, and i spend most of my time cleaning up stuff.
i'm pretty alpha guy, i hold the kittens occasionally.
am i fucked?
i spend most my days there organizing the shed, less time with the cats

I think it's the other way around. Low t, low dominance, loner beta males are more likely to be cat owners cause that's compatible with their personality. Doubt cats lower t, it's just low t cucks like cats.

Why not go volunteer at a dog shelter? Dogs are more fun by far.

I'm not so sure, if you get a bad ass cat.
Remember cats are killers, blood thirsty hunters
if you get a bad ass hunter cat who is fast, agile and kills, and then sits on your lap after you lift it will raise your t levels

>Fact 1: men that become dads lower their T-levels
What if they don;t know they are dads? Would the T levels still drop? A guy i knew in the military fucked some bitch when he was in Scotland and didn't find out until 6 years later that he was a father.

>just get mauled by some 56% """lab mix""" bro

Attached: 1534657539171.jpg (750x951, 112K)

Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect—the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours—and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense. Altogether, we may see that the dog appeals to those primitive emotional souls whose chief demands on the universe are for meaningless affection, aimless companionship, and flattering attention and subservience; whilst the cat reigns among those more contemplative and imaginative spirits who ask of the universe only the objective sight of poignant, ethereal beauty and the animate symbolisation of Nature’s bland, relentless, reposeful, unhurried, and impersonal order and sufficiency. The dog gives, but the cat is.

lovecraft

T. Low t cat beta

>t. pitmommy

Attached: 1525870650608.jpg (960x804, 113K)

Came in my pregnant wife's pussy today. Cuddled with her and the cats afterwards.

Srry, I'm neither roastie nor murimutt. Barely any pits in my country (or niggers for that matter). I own a working line gsd and a 70kg+, 86cm to withers bucovina shepherd. Both are capable of killing humans and other dogs and I can still control em 100%. You keep crying and being scared of 20kg nigger doglets, cat beta.

Attached: IMG_20190402_170831-1843x1382.jpg (1843x1382, 675K)

have sex, incel
not with your dogs, for once

>seething cat beta
Stay scared

OP here
I originally post to get (you´s) so I did not make an extensive research. I agree with your opinion and will make a better research in the future.
Thats a valid question I will keep in mind.

Probably has a lot more to do with maintenance. Cats just shit in a box and you can just put food in the bowl and call it a day. Dogs require molding, training and exercise. Betas don't want responsibility, dogs end up taking up the lead role in those causes.

dog stinks stinky dog fags poo on the street like an indian

I like dogs and cats. Providing they are both outside.
My buddy used to cuddle with his wife all the time. Even when they were going through rough periods. She got a cat and just cuddles with it now. Because she gets the double benefit of receiving affection from a cat and starving her husband of affection until he yields to her demands with unfavorable terms, rather than resolving the problem with an equal compromise.
I don't give the marriage more than another two years. Luckily, they don't want children until he pulls more money and she's done with her school. No substantial amount of money either. So she can't rape him in the courts. I've offered to make the cat "disappear" to save the marriage. but at this point, she'd get a new one. She knows what she's doing.
I'm just waiting to pick up the pieces of him afterwards. His resentment is starting to affect his studies.

Attached: 1566061946639.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Cat owner intellect, everyone.

>gets married
>no interest in children

wtf is the point?

Semi off topic. I've been interested in having a cat in the future for a while now, so I've been on a few YouTube recommended adventures about cat behaviour and training. I've come to the conclusion that most people have no fucking clue how to train their cat. That's why you have the stereotype of them being dickheads. I shouldn't be surprised considering people constantly fuck up training their dogs which are babby tier animal training.

who remembers?

Attached: cats and dogs.jpg (960x1440, 262K)

Attached: 1560007402236.png (645x729, 127K)

I was against it from the start. She was really cute in his defense. And she's only put on a little bit of weight. I think that she would be more agreeable if she quit smoking. Nicotine lowers estrogen and decreases sexual sensitivity in women.

Which part of my post was too difficult for you?

Nothing was too difficult. It was just retarded.

You got triggered by the dogs being easy to train comment didn't you

Nope. Your post was still retarded. I did laugh imagining an autist sitting in front of a pc watching cat "training" videos and taking notes though. So thanks for that.

>t. The same retards that cry about how cats don't worship them because they can't put any effort into being nice to the cats

Nice cope

Let me guess
5"9
1pl8 bench
Angry all the time

>seething I called him retarded

5' 10" actually

>T. Angry autist because an user doesn't likes dogs a much as cats.

I'll just call him a retard then say he is seething when he replies

>Ha t-t-that will show him

That's ok, puberty finishes late for boys. You still have time cutie. You'll be a real adult male height when you get a bit older

How much longer do I have to wait? I'm 31.

Attached: 1566612693186.jpg (540x359, 18K)

Dad's lower T levels and less sexuality is a result of changes hormonally that mirror changes in their romantic relationship. The lovey dovey hormones of just are replaced instead by those of addiction. A married man will dislike being separated from his partner, however when he's with her he probably only fucks like once a week or even month.

Long term monogamy is important for the survival of our species. It helps in raising the kid. Dad cant help provide for and nurture the kid with mom if he's off fucking sluts because his T is high.

So it's like a cart horse thing. Low T guys like cats.

>still seething

Also that's not me

Men don't peak until 40 so you're good bro

Come on man at least be original. I've got some time to kill. I can't argue with you if you're as bad at online conversations as you are in spoken conversation.

You also deflected the 5"9 and 1pl8 bench comment. You can pretend but we know it's haunting you user

T. High T cat poster.

Dude wtf.

Thank god. I'll just make sure to stay hydrated.

Attached: 614J65OiuGL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 90K)

>expects someone to argue with him seriously on 4 chins
Come on man. Feel free to project, cope and fall for more baits though. Here's a cute cat video. Heard beta fags like though, maybe you'll calm down a bit. youtu.be/SB-qEYVdvXA

Very interesting, do you, by any chance, know the physiological mecanism that cause the hormonal change? I mean how does the male body knows that its hormones must change.

CUTE

>Implying I'm being serious

It's ok user, I understand that you struggle to read social ques. When someone says they want to kill time through arguing, it means it's all a little bit of a playful game. You know, like flirting with women? Maybe you don't

>Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And
my cat used to love playing fetch with me.

>I was joking all along, not seething, never took it seriously, I s-swear

Attached: 1565114032698.jpg (600x800, 325K)

lol u sound like a fag. bet u only flirt with men

You got me. I took the argument about dogs vs cats on the Laos hot air ballooning forum seriously
Only sometimes user. I kissed a boy once but I didn't like it

I fucking despise pitbulls. They're literally the worst breed of dog to walk this earth and I'd rather walk a wolf on a leash than these fucking monstrosities.

Awareness is the first step in solving your issues.

Attached: 1561676274581.jpg (792x589, 50K)

Real shit, why do onions males exist? Have they always existed? Is it biological or psychological? Can we fix it?

kys faggot, my cat is my liftbro and joins me when I go lift

Attached: 53150286_253057578931040_8668429057819410432_n.jpg (352x480, 34K)

get fucked

Attached: 67812033_536047363892177_2568568022725820416_n.jpg (720x480, 53K)

>my cat is my only friend
Is what you mean, right?

why would I bring a friend to my homegym you cunt

ugly toxo infection vector. try going out and having sex, you're becoming a crazy cat lady. must be the toxo infecting your brain

Doesn't matter. Even if you wanted you wouldn't have who to bring.

I would bring your mother if she wasn't such a cunt

Raising kids, not having kids... Not suggesting you be a nigger btw...

Only pussy you'll ever see is your only friend and "liftbro".

It's called nesting behavior. I plan on using HRT after my 30s. It will be interesting to see if my behavior differs from other men in my age group.

Please don't be this foolish

The cat isn't the cause of the problems in the relationship. It's just what she uses for emotional support when she is manipulating her husband. Most women just use family and friends.

You gotta keep ur womane down or dey gonna keep u down broe

Attached: 1550604968103.png (420x420, 65K)

baste nignog

>Please don't be this foolish
Why? The health benefits of TRT for older males are well documented.

Having a pet is the most fucking needy pathetic thing a man can do. Pet ownership is for women.

Arguing over whether dog or cat is better, is like arguing over whether it's better to suck 2 dicks or 3 dicks

Based

amount of cope and projecting in this thread
if we could materialize it, it would not fit in boundaries of known universe therefore creating a cosmos-spanning quasar that would suck up all of known reality
and even after all that it would suck less than this fucking place
/thread

My Dog:
>can't speak english
>shits on the street
>gets tumeric in 30% of her meals
>breath fuckin stinks

pretty sure she's a pajeet lads

Niggerman

that was a fucking banger of a movie lad

Fact1: inject yourself 250mg test a week and you can have all the kids you want
tested, works

diet and environment, anyone who says genetics is gay cause you can make ur son a chad if you know how, and yeah we can solve the issue but why would you want to? them being around raises my status

I have a cat and dog so am I middle ground? It's a German Shepherd doesn't that cancel things out

Babies literally emit a pheromone that lowers test in men. This is left over from the days when rival males were likely to kill other males offspring to ensure their offspring reigns supreme. So the lowered test lowers aggression, helping the survival of the babies.
I have a 5 year old daughter, and I can feel my test decrease when we are together.
Also, u r brainlet

Attached: 1559217799449.jpg (762x574, 30K)

>Dogs require molding, training and exercise. Betas don't want responsibility, dogs end up taking up the lead role in those causes.
implying most dog owners aren't complete shit at raising dogs, kek. taking a mutt for a walk twice a day and picking up its shit isn't "molding" or "training" and that's all most dog owners do.

Based.