What steroid to boost myself out of skinny-fat?

Was thinking of DNP to cut down the BF% and start from skelly but wasn't too sure.

Before anyone says "Just eat and lift" I have been like this after cutting from being fat and just want to have a somewhat normal frame of which I will be happy to go shirtless at beaches etc...

Attached: 7b106eca558a9f1f81454a8f3b9c49ce.png (389x589, 411K)

Count your calories

just cut down to skeleton. its not hard just do gay cardio and dont eat like a fucking pig. Roids fuck you up for life.
>b-buh i have no motivation or discipline, i cant wait that long
then stop working out right now, because as soon as you stop your cycle you’ll just end up skinnyfat again

Is this even considered skinnyfat? You've got love handles, bro.

Yeah so I am just wondering what steroids/drugs would help me lose them whilst gaining some muscle (Not expecting too much gains, just bf% loss)

>ingesting dangerous substances before you even touch a barbell or implement a diet regimen

I'll take "Never gonna make it" for $400, Alex.

700 mg Tren ace 250 mg test prop a week

>700 mg Tren ace
Bro I'm not trying to completely kill out my system lmao

zoomers are now starting roids from utter skinnyfat without ever lifting or dieting

what a society

Read the sticky, you're also fat.

I used to lift then started Muay Thai and realized my body wasn't going to change that much from Muay Thai alone, that's why I just want to do some steroids/drugs, get to a "normal" body frame and keep on doing what I love. I know it sounds stupid af but its sad realizing that I will have to stop doing Muay Thai simply because of how my body looks...

Well, then you’re not willing to do what’s necessary for what you’re trying to accomplish. Standard 500 mg newb cycle will just bloat you into a pig. If you want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time then you better get some Tren or pharma grade primo if you can get it because test alone isn’t gonna cut it for what you want.

You'll have to fix your diet even if you take roids, fatty. Stop eating like dogshit. Stop eating, period.

eat 200g of protein per day
20% calories from fat
rest from carbs
1500 calories/day
lift weights
good luck

You can do that with by just lifting without steroids, especially when you're a soft bag of mud like youself.

why would you have to stop doing it you retard just lift alongside it

Attached: rly nigga.png (340x414, 158K)

I just want to do it a bit quicker though. My test level is also only around ~400 so Im already cucked by the doctor not allowing me on trt

This is the definition of Skinny fat you fucking momgoloid

>hey guys i only dieted and didnt listen to the part of the sticky that said to exercise while dieting what steroid should I take

Fucking mong

I've been training Muay Thai for the last 6 months 5x a week so not really no exercise

Watch sv3rige videos. Get on a natural human diet.

T. Skinny fat who also lifted with a bad diet for 7 years and it ended bad. Natural nutritious raw diet is more important than lifting or anything else for the body

fast

pure fucking retardation. don't listen to a mentally ill rapist school shooter and eat bloody raw meat you fucking mong. are you brain dead mother fucker? the kid is skinny fat, he needs easy to absorb cooked meals like chicken soup or stuff like fruit. shoveling in pounds of raw flesh is going to fucking melt his kidneys.
you are truly human garbage for advocating that trash.

Attached: 1549604115992.jpg (1024x1013, 135K)

What kind of training you do?
steroids aren't going to magically make you look better?
they will enhance whats there.
Start building muscles boyo and do atleast 1 hour of cardio every day you look like shit.
Or you could just eat less and train harder

Only Muay Thai right now but have been for the last 6 months. No weight training at all

special substance called running shoes

Jesus christ, looking at OP’s pic reminds me of when I looked like that and makes me feel anxious. It’s so disgusting

>skinny-fat
What steroids can this user take to help with his denial

JUST FUCKING LIFT DUMBASS. Holy shit please to fucking pick up some weight and get some patience you lazy fuck, I cant believe generation and generations of your family came and went just for your pear looking ass to ask the dumbest fucking question

Make it $800 for "Never gonna make it" , Alex

Try lifting, pussy.

What do you think steroids do, exactly?

You're joking right? Nothing takes a couple of days. This guy got this way after years of hard muay Thai, plus maybe a bit of roids along the way during off season. Everything takes commitment and time.

Attached: images (64).jpg (739x415, 37K)

Nothing can fix that hip to shoulder ratio

Looks like its the Daily Double.

Just lift harder and eat clean proteins & greens you lazy fuck, or start doing tons of calisthenics and core work w/ cardio and become a twink :3

Attached: 23B4E0AA-87C4-40DD-9CA8-240C8C06EE8F.png (480x640, 483K)

“Never gonna make it.” 800.

brah stop being a lazy fuck, there is no special pill to get huge instantly. start doing calisthenics (pushups, squats, pullups) and then progress to compound lifts (bench press, deadlift, squat) and watch your diet. dont be the skinny fag doing curls in the gym btw,

You first must understand that getting to this point is a result of laziness, lack of discipline, cutting corners, taking the easy way out, coping mechanisms, etc. Using the same logic systems that got you here won't help you getting out

Essentially, there are no shortcuts. You need to completely change your mindset and drop the idea of a quick fix or instant solution. You'll have to work your ass off for the first time in your life

Anavar while lifting and keeping protein at 1.5g/lb

Cut the starchy carbs, breads, cereals from your diet.

Eat meat, eggs, vegetables.

You'll lose fat very quickly and put on muscle. Bulking is useless for beginners.

You gotta lift proper before you gear up or youre gonna pick up bad form and wont make shit for progress w/o roids. Learn your body first. Do 5x5 strength training