Walk into student rec center for the first time this year

>walk into student rec center for the first time this year
>half of the people in it are awkward DYEL freshman
>look better than 3/4 of the people in there
>most people just doing retarded exercises like curls with weights too heavy
>kids dressed in sleeveless shirts and preworkout not even benching 1 pl8
>getting some mires

reminder that most people on this board are cynical and exaggerate greatly. A lot of you probably look better than most normies if you are even making any sort of attempt.

Attached: rock.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

That's nice

>uplifting thread? uplifting thread
got most of my lifts up again after my intestines fucked me last year.
70kg Squat
40kg OHP
50kg Bench
50kg romanian deadlift, don't deadlift atm, tried it once and 80kg was easy so I am confident I will get to 100kg in no time which was my former record
still skelly at 68kg but i'm getting there, started at 63kg. Here's hoping that the crohn's or whatever the fuck is lurking in me to kill my gains won't wake up again

>kids dressed in sleeveless shirts and preworkout
How do you wear preworkout?

Attached: 1496088936956.jpg (270x186, 5K)

The Rock is such a wanker at least post Stone Cold next time.

Shut your whore mouth

About to be freshman at large state college. Weigh 170lb. Lifts are 170lbx5 bench, 215lbx5 squat, 270lbx5 deadlift. How much stronger will the average guy at the rec center probably be?

Actually average guy will be around your stats.

Reminder that most people on this board can't squat 2pl8

Yeah. These lifts are average. About 2-3 years of natty progress.

>most people on this board are cynical and exaggerate greatly
More truthful words have never been spoken.

>Yeah. These lifts are average. About 2-3 years of natty progress.
WHAT? 2-3 YEARS??? Are you serious? That's literally 2-3 months of progress (not to be mean).
Such a stupid post.

Attached: doubletake.gif (200x201, 407K)

Dont tell me you've been ingesting that shit??? Oh god its a type of lifting chalk

squat yes, the bench might be 4-5 months natty

Yeah thats why we’re here retard. In shape people dont come here theres nothing to gain. Just like people who know anything about firearms dont browse Jow Forums

It did take around the last 3 month so to get those squat and dl numbers. My upper body strength basically stays the same when I take large amounts of time off lifting, but my lower body strength tanks. So I had to basically start over on squat but had plenty of bench and pull-up/row gains leftover from months previous when I’d been lifting.

It kinda depends on how athletic you were before lifting. I barely did any exercise besides marching band before lifting and it took about 8-9 months to reach numbers like that. 2-3 years definitely sounds off though.

oh shid

If when he talks about bench press he means 170 lbs in total then yes you can easily achieve that in a few months natty. But if he is saying that he is lifting 170 lbs in each side (aka 340 lbs) no that's definitely not possible to achieve in just 3 months

I can't either, but I look great.

damn I miss my university gym

where do you go OP?

>A lot of you probably look better than most normies if you are even making any sort of attempt.
Nobody here is making any sort of attempt. More than half of the posters here don't have anthing to do with fitness and out of those 30-40% that do, there's runners who overeat, calisthenic faggots with no leverages and no actual gymnastic training, 'powerlifters' who do advanced routines with a 100kg squat 1RM, 'bodybuilders' who are 20% body fat and the rest are vegans.

And which one would you be?