>ripped back muscles
>strong legs
>qt climber gf
>get a nice tan climbing shirtless all day
>literally everybody will mire you
>improves coordination and balance
>strong hands
>alpha as fuck climbing big mountains
Give me one good reason why you aren't climbing right now.

Attached: 8B882055-1D67-41A5-8724-278DAE1F641A.png (614x511, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjFw-CXFby4
youtube.com/watch?v=ABY8WRcs_9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because i don't like sunlight and i hate human interaction

Calisthenics and lifting weights is superior

the falling bit and there isnt a rock climbing anything around me

I'm fat

Wrong. Tons of people "go to the gym and workout". Not tons of people scale dangerous cliffs. You will be mired 10x harder if you start rock climbing.
Just go to a climbing gym brah. Most people there are really supportive and friendly unlike regular gyms.

Climbfags are typically only twinks and hipsters that dropped out of the gym. No one knows who the StRoNGeSt climber is but everyone knows who Eddie Hall is.

I do rock climb

>No one knows who the StRoNGeSt climber is
Excuse me?

Attached: A82CC3EA-98D5-4628-922B-5EDE00BF5B6B.jpg (167x250, 5K)

>>qt climber gf
Every single climber girl has taken minimum 20 dicks and is a flaming liberal

I'm going to laugh when he chokes at the Olympics and doesn't even medal. All that youtube hype for nothing.

>who?

climbing gym has inconvenient location and is always crowded

also climbing gyms have hipsters and lower quality people.
in my regular gym i've never seen a shirtless guy, in climbing gym - all the time

I've never seen an old man's dick at a climbing gym. Regular gym, all the time.

I tried climbing and honestly a lot of the people who do it bother me. I train at an MMA gym now and it’s much more fitting.

i climb a mountain every day
it's called my boyfriend's cock
when i reach the summit i discover
it's a volcano
and it erupts
inside me

I don't like heights and don't want to fall to my death.

Rock climbing as a sport it's the dumbest type of physical activity.

It's impractical, you can only do it on very specific places, it has really no use at all in real life because if you were on a trip and wanted to use those skills, you would end up having to leave stuff out.

Did you not hear me? It’s like asking who the best cyclist is. No one knows cause no one cares.

I don't know anyone who climbs and I don't know how to get started on my own. I did it a couple times when I was a kid and want to get into it but its kind of daunting. I guess the first step would be going to the nearest gym alone and telling them I want to sign up but have no clue how to do anything.

Who the fuck is that

You ever yell out KRAKATOA when he's coming? Just for fun? Haha

>▶
Eddie who?

I'm signing up with my local gym when I come back from a vacation in 2 weeks
I hope I meet nice people and make some friends

He failed so hard at the World Championships last week, I heard he might not even make it to the Olympics without getting the wildcard invitation.

>strong legs
false

sign up, tell them you climbed in the past, make sure to understand the rules, go climb

nice cope
every other normie knows about alex honnold now, and since you don't hang around other people, you probably don't notice that fucking everyone talks about Free Solo

The fuck are you talking about? What about it is impractical? You can show up anywhere and start climbing shit (yes, buildings count)
It's impractical if you don't want to do bouldering, or free solo, in which case you're either plain lazy or don't want to die.

You don't need specific places for fuck all. Rock climbing skills translate very well to climbing structures. There's a lot of gatekeeping for climbing trips that people go on, which is "real climbing", but you don't need that
"really no use at all in real life"
it translates very well into being able to climb pretty much anything
if you've never had to climb anything, you don't spend enough time outside

people at bouldering gyms are very sociable and you will 100% find people to interact with.
tip: literally just go up to a group or a guy that climbs beside you and ask them for help/ask them if they did the route you're currently trying
they'll be more than happy to help/show off/have fun
there's no elitism in bouldering, even if it can get hard as fucking shit

look up bouldering, it's indoor, 3-4m height intense routes

how fat are you? i've got a chubby friend and he was able to do the first 3 difficulties at my climbing gym, which is plenty to climb

Attached: Captureee.png (724x416, 459K)

I've done about a year of climbing and it gets boring very fast.Plus the community is full of chads and stacy hippies.Honestly it's not so great of a workout.

>plus the community is full of chads and stacy hippies
being friends with chads +
mires from girls +
NO fat people +
non toxic community, always friendly competition +

You only got bored because you were either stalling in terms of skill, or didn't have specific goals/projects implemented in a proper time frame
"no so great of a workout"
yeah says you lol

expensive as fug tho. i pay $1000 a year for access to 2 locations, and i have not made any climbing frens :(((

>tfw no Mathil physique

I live in the Netherlands. You tell me where I can find some rocks to climb.

I prefer snowboarding, the downside is that I don't get to take clothes off for mires so I'll never fuck snowboarding qts with my average face.

I'd much rather be able to lift twice my weight than once my weight?

Being friends with Chads isn't really that good. My best friend since middle school was a total Chad, it just means you get mogged everwhere you go. Every night out you're the second pick, sometimes you punch up due to getting with two girls and the uglier one is still hotter than average, but it's rare.

You mean mired by the same group of fags climbing rocks with you? Cause how do people tell you rock climb apart from you telling everyone that you just met that's your hobby?

The nearest mountain is 1400 kms away from my home and climbing is my hobby

I just can't stand them. All they talk is smoking weed and being spiritual and shit . The girls are extremely cute for sure, but it doesn't matter , because they care only for Chad . I would much rather do a martial art or some lone sport.

How would climbing give you strong legs, arent you only lifting yourself, or are you a lanklet that thinks bodyweight squats on 1 leg is hard

>ripped back muscles
and poor posture if you don't balance your training
>strong legs
chicken legs are what you want for climbing hard
>qt climber gf
it's all greasy dudes and the few girls won't date you
>get a nice tan climbing shirtless all day
actually nice
>literally everybody will mire you
lol
>improves coordination and balance
actually nice
>strong hands
strong fingers in specific positions
>alpha as fuck climbing big mountains
I thought it was about climbing, not mountaineering

>t. climbs moderates

>rupi kaur

gay but based

most people at climbing gyms are the type of people who wear patagonia 'tech' layers, exclusively drink micro brews, and wont shut the fuck up about liberal garbage

>qt climber gf
What's up with male thots (virgins) and their urge to do everything for sex. Are you this much of an insecure manlet?

Question, why is 20 dicks x10 worse than 1 dick x200?

> t. friendless virgin

Attached: 1557645066993.png (730x862, 212K)

can he retract his neck into his torso to protect himself if he were to fall off a cliff while climbing

Would you buy a car with 20 previous owners, or with just one previous owner?

It's fun. I used to do it a lot, but where I live now the nearest cliftsy are an hour away. There are 5 moderate bolted routes and then everything else is 5.12 or higher near featureless faces that no one can actually climb.

kek

Nice false equivalence, vaginas aren't machines that require maintenance. How's that virginity working out for you?

My point was that if the car is constantly being handed over to the next person, then there's probably something wrong with the car. Fuck you faggot.

Adam Ondra is an ugly sonabitch, why don't you post Alex Honnold, aka Gecko Hands?

Attached: IMG_7804-2.jpg.cf.jpg (600x400, 32K)

I'm 6'4''
Rock climbing is for small guys, i look like a skeleton if i weigh under 200lbs

>buy an ex-rental car in good condition
>or buy a car whose sole owner gave it extensive frame damage and flood damage
You really didn't think this one through, did you

Vaginas do require maintenance, women have just recently attempted to convince you otherwise. Spotted the lossless virgin.

>this is bad
I don't know why you think hot or even slightly intelligent women would be conservative.

Mechanic here.
You don't ever buy a rental car, people treat those things like fucking shit and 90% of rental agencies do the bare minimum in maintenance, hardly even changing the oil every 10k miles. An ex-rental car is almost guaranteed to be an absolute piece of shit 5k after you buy it, and by then it's too late to get your money back. Fucking retard for trying to argue that point.

how is 20 x 10 not worse? presumably, if she's fucked 20 guys 10 times, then shes had a relationship, or at very least been fuckbuddies with some of them.
if someone's gone through 20 fucking dudes and still not managed to hold onto one, there is either something very very wrong, or she's just a nympho. it would be very naiive to think "maybe 21st time's the charm". its obvious that she has some sort of issue that isnt entirely apparant at first glance, because dumping 20 people is alot of people. imagine getting friendship ending arguments with 20 of your friends. how much of a dickhead would you have to be.

I apologize, Mr. Mechanic, but since you're a wrenchmonkey and English isn't your strong suit, let me reiterate: >in good condition

i also rock climb. it is fun and keeps you active. way more suited for me, unlike the gym

The only climbing gym remotely near me is a cesspool of liberal women with blue side cuts and lumbersexual microbrewery enthusiasts. I went once and it was basically a bunch of reddit-tier, pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-athletic people.

I work as a mechanic but my double majors are in botany and pedology. I read your clarification just fine, but you're cherry picking from the smallest focus and trying to use that as an argument against a general point like the original poster's. It's the equivalent of saying, "oh 90% of niggers have a disease? well you can still fuck 10% of them so fuck it." You're an absolute fool for trying to argue his point with your example, is what I'm getting at.

Strong legs

Oh man that was heartbreaking. I really hope he makes it.

based haiku poster

cope; most competitive climbers are tall it helps completely ignore parts of the course

Digging the hobbit hair.

Who is Eddie hall? Gonna guess he’s a power lifter but legit nobody would recognize that name

Whether or not an athlete from a certain sport is known to the public, does not give the sport more validity.

I don't get the autistic arguments in this thread, it's a fun sport, no-one cares if you like or dislike it, points like just shows how much this board can be influenced by the perceptions of others.
I go with the gf to our local wall, we take turns belaying each other, turn it into a quasi-date night once a week and have a great time.
It complements the gym as well and changing up how I exercise keeps me enjoying life.

im sure you can pull up your body weight. that shit would be impressive. how about holding 1x bw on a hold as small as 2 coins side by side tho? that is impressive

vascularity and sick back/arms if you aren't a total twink. also if u do some push ups ur set for life

the only reason he wasn't qualified despite his """"terrible perfomance""""" was that he touched a bolt during his lead route, otherwise he'd have been 2nd in lead, idk 3rd or 4th in bouldering and was qualified

He is untouchable in lead climbing, he is top tier in bouldering when the boulders aren't coordination dinos that you can't beta break.

>youtube hype
what the fuck are you talking about you retard, he's swept most bouldering and lead worldcups

T. fat virgin with weak feminine hands unable to pull their own body weight up a wall

ive considered a climbing gym around here for $80/mo. but i'd go at most once a week and it's not like i give a shit about climbing in of itself.

people with casual attitudes towards sex are less likely to be serious about commitment and to make good marriage/parent material. especially with women -- the correlation between a woman's number of sexual partners and divorce rates, rates of dissatisfaction with marriage, and general unhappiness are pretty strong.

Climber fingers, Google it

Sorry, I guess I didn't realise he did well in the lead competition. I saw him fail miserably in the combined qualifier.

where in the world is 5'7-8 considered tall?
most guys are not hobbits but definitely on the shorter side.

Because it is best to practice multiple sports to develop each part of the body.
For instance, in rock climbing the focus is on the finger. Practice it for the grip strength and you will get big hands.
youtube.com/watch?v=UjFw-CXFby4
For rings exercise the focus is on the shoulders. So most gymnasts tend to have big shoulders.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABY8WRcs_9E
Indulging in several sports is of course time consuming and resource heavy.

tl;dr too poor to afford it.