Any jobs that don't require to know colors perfectly...

any jobs that don't require to know colors perfectly? daltonism from dad and most jobs I've look for require to use colored stuff it fucking pisses me off, and no i cant afford daltonism glasses ,even factories require to know colors for fuck sake

Attached: colorblindtest.jpg (260x260, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishihara_test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accounting? Juggaloing?

accounting requires uni degree in my country which is bullshit. I have highschool only and driver license B , 22

Can you really not see the numbers in these?

Attached: 1.jpg (220x216, 17K)

Colorblindness shouldn't be a limiting factor in what you want to do for a living! What did your dad do? How about manual labor?

is that a 2?

It's an 82, user.

fuck manual labor i have back problems from to much gaming im kinda fit thought done lots of sport when i was 10-16 (parkour,football,freerun,basketball)

Its a 12 retard

its a twelve dummy. And that one doesn't count its a test one so that ever colour blind people know how the test works.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishihara_test

Attached: 220px-Ishihara-12.gif (220x216, 101K)

what I've noticed is people like to laugh at me when i say im colorblind so maybe a job that can make people laugh at me and get paid for that would be an idea since i dont fucking care about having an awesome ''job'' like managers or enginners

>being this blind
It's an 82, short bus niggers

"Im kinda fit from doing light exercises 6 years ago" You are in worse shape than you think I guarantee it.

got a six-pack

>even factories require to know colors
>doubt.png
Did you ever consider not telling them about it?

>lies to get job at work
>mistakes colors and fucks up the work that day
>why did u mistake u said u were good
I dont fucking know

+they give those fucking medical tests that you have to take before job and there ALWAYS must be those fucking colorblind tests and i always mistake almost all of them

only 8% of males are affected by colorblindess
im so fucking lucky right GOD RIGHT? FUCK YOU GOD and ur RNG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So? Just because you're a skelly doesnt mean your body is in good phisical shape. Tits on a fat chick bla bla

Most color codes used in jobs are colorblind friendly, so even if you have you to do stuff based on colors you'll probably still be safe. You won't be able to become a fighter pilot or whatever but for most stuff you'll be fine. Heck, even graphic design is possible if you have good knowledge on color theory and know your hex codes.

Tons of jobs.
You could be a hotel receptionist.
It's a very comfy job.
Some days I wish I was a hotel receptionist instead of an office monkey.

took proteins when I was 21 for 3 months and bought some dumbbells , soo yeah guess im good and can still do front/sideflips from freerunning , too pussy to backflip :(

I litteraly never had any colourblindness questions on a job applictions, nor have I been asked if I was. And its really not a debilitating problem. Sounds like you are looking for excuses as to why you are a lazy fuck.

yea receptionist sounds awesome I keep searching for that once in a while thanks for info

lucky you then , as soon as people find I mistake 1 or 2 times at colored stuff they keep asking me dude do you have vision problems?and they start to fucking gossip around till it reach to the boss

also what is ironic is that I used to draw as an hobby on a sketch book or in class at school on everything but only with pencil and didn't used colors , did some graffiti for the hype and quit like 2-3 years ago

Color is good for reading. Just find a job that requires you to be good at detecting movements. I feel like forest ranger might be up this alley.

going to the mountains and chopping wood living the fucking dream

Attached: fuckye.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

Yeah it really fucking sucks that basically every job these days involve colored people.

that too kek