Is sushi he ultimate food?

Is sushi he ultimate food?
>Protein, healthy fats, and some carbs
>Tasty af
>Not filling so you can pack a ton of it in to bulk
>Eventually gives you worms for easy-mode cutting
There's an all you can eat sushi place down the street and I'm there 2-3 times a week.

Attached: dfbdfb.jpg (1000x500, 95K)

>eating carbs
Cringe

there's a place in my home town that's all you can eat for $15 canadabucks, including the THICKEST sashimi you ever saw. i would be there every day if it werent 4 hours away.

$15 is amazing cheap even for Canada. The place I go to is like $28 burgerbucks, but you at least get to order from their entire menu, not just the shitty rolls.

$15 is for the lunch menu, their dinner menu is like $24 or something but i never go for dinner because they have all the best food on the lunch menu anyway

>eating
Cringe

What do I order if I only want rice and meat? I don't like anything with a sauce.

nigiri and sashimi

pls say Ajax

The fish is usually farmed. Rice is slave food

There's this sushi place I used to go to in Vancouver that had late night AYCE for $15/person. Me and my friends actually went and put down like 50 orders of sashimi for every round so often that they changed their policy to restrict the amount of sashimi people can order.

Attached: gayfitshit.png (1284x1272, 1.77M)

1 roll is 600 calories, mostly carbs, very little protein

take off all the fish and the seaweed and eat it, then it's a decent snack.

>Is sushi he ultimate food?

Only if it's comped or you use a Gold Card.

who cares? it tasty

name of the place in Vancouver? I want to have some cheap AYCE sushi the next time I visit.

>1 roll is 600 calories

Attached: 1516705969698.png (403x448, 53K)

Ninkazu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.42_[2018.09.22_21.16.14].png (333x453, 184K)

Go back to /fa/

Say hello to tape worms, brain eating bacteria, mercury and no gains

>1 roll of sushi
>600 calories
certified retard

This, its the least shitty though technically in Richmond

source?

>1 roll is 600 calories
what kind of fucking deep fried garbage do you american eat like fucking christ

a roll is 8 pieces you retard

Thanks! I'll definitely go try it out!

I pretty much expected it to be in Richmond haha. That's where all the Asian places are anyway.

I used to go to Richmond Sushi for late night AYCE sushi. It's pretty good, fun to go with tons of friends and eat a ridiculous amount. It's more expensive though, like $20.

my bad meant to link you instead of myself.

Attached: oishinbo-rice-001a-528x213.jpg (528x213, 49K)

>some carbs
>some

its like 75% carbs

There was actually a better and cheaper place called BC Sushi in Vancouver/Broadway that me and a bf of mine used to go.
Apparently it's closed permanently now though. Idk what happened.

Attached: bortz_ordering_pizza.png (1500x1100, 864K)

would berry my dick/10

Attached: 13E3A10E-7DCE-4834-A2D1-577CF1764E05.jpg (216x363, 25K)