This is a bad board man. Been here for 9 years, it's never been worse, even compared to other summers...

This is a bad board man. Been here for 9 years, it's never been worse, even compared to other summers. Coom is a bad meme. Thotposters enable the derailment of discussion. But worst of all, saying anything about it just reinforces the the people who like to shit up this board for fun and don't even lift.

Best of luck to those of you who enjoy getting Jow Forums as a hobby instead of just shitposting on a Mongolian spider milking forum. Some of us will make it, but I do not feel like being on Jow Forums is helping me make it anymore. There are better ways to waste your time, I hope some of the good guys here can see figure that out too. Farewell.

Attached: hobostick4.jpg (236x300, 14K)

Bye faggot

You were expecting riveting, in death conversation about lifting heavy things up and back down again?

You prefer tedious arguments from broscientists debating how much tesosterone is in a pineapple?

>x is a bad meme
>uses the ____ian _____ ____ forum meme
yikes'd and cringed

see you tomorrow

Jow Forums is the ultimate gains goblin and leaving is a crucial step towards Making It.

Godspeed, bro.

ok bro see you on wow classic tomorrow

This "coom" bullshit sucks, but it's literally no better or worse than "brap" garbage. This board's memes have sucked for a while.

>Wahhhh the quality of memes on my anime imageboard isn't up to my high standards!
>Wahhh i've spent almost a decade here
>Wahh this place makes up so much of my identity that I need to create a farewell post as if anyone knows or cares about you

Shut the fuck up this place is for shitposting not for scientific debates or whatever you're looking for. Why are some people on here so stupid that they seek some next-level debate and discourse on an American rip-off of a Japanese website created to be used for anime?

Attached: 01333c4ecd3fd481a7c5e4da129acddbe189903280006c8a192cab7e0e81a969.png (785x731, 205K)

It used to feel like a bunch of dudes stumbling through life who had lifting as a passion. Now it's shitposters and retarded zoomers who still think ironic memes are anything other than shit. There's no more laughing at ourselves for being shit with girls, or how the amount of time we spend looking at ripped male bodies is kinda gay. Laughing at ourselves just brings out the virtue signalling faggots (look fuhrer, I he was laughing about being a faggot and I told him he will hang on the day of the rope!!! Aint i a good boy??)

Based and redpilled my man
Peace

Attached: 1547462648868.jpg (1050x1584, 481K)

It's an anime imageboard if you aren't primarily just shitposting on your phone when you're bored you are using it incorrectly.

Protip: if you see a bunch of threads and posts that you do not like - turn it off and don't look at it. That's all you have to do. If you can actually assess some deep cultural and demographic shift on an ANIME WEBSITE then you are spending far too much time here.

As if anyone should care. I've been on and off this shithole for years, I expect absolutely nothing from this place and I'm beyond caring at this point. See you next week.

>9 years
Christ you're a loser. Hopefully I'm not here for much longer. Now fuck off faggot. Not reading your shit thread.

See you tomorrow!

you say that because you are cancer who never experienced board culture

Nobody really has any great expectations for this board, but it should be marginally fitness related, not just posting pictures of thots in bikinis for incels to capslock at. The fun of this board has always been like said, now it's just the same unclever, unentertaining garbage in every thread.

I've spent years here on and off I don't fucking care if there's some new dumb meme I don't personally enjoy because I don't consider posting on an anime imageboard to be a major hobby. You have something wrong with you if you actually do.

It's like OP thinks we're his extended family and that anything posted here actually matters. Pathetic.

>9 years
post body

I came over here from 8ch after it got banned over the Christchurch tomfoolery. I just wanna go back some day.

Attached: C4A2662D-47F6-4A4B-8661-274118070636.jpg (250x201, 9K)

go somewhere else

Thot posting was always a thing. The coom meme like others, will coom and go, or get bad enough they're banned or filtered out. Just need to ride out the storm.

Attached: 1566473923974.gif (500x370, 671K)

hopefully you're right

Make me faggot. Better question is why’d you stay? Maybe you thought the purposeful censorship was a-okay goyim.

Honestly, I'll take the fit9k days over the shit we have now. With all the time I've spent on fit, I could easily have learned a language; instead, I burned my retinas on crappy memes

>imagine caring this much about a web forum

But the culture user! This anonymous image forum for anime is an inseparable part of my identity!

at least brapposters posted fat asses. coomposting just bumps any shit thread with a female

this

you forgot the altrightcels

See you tomorrow faggot

9 years and you haven't realized that you never use Jow Forums for any kind of life advice? who is the retard now, huh?

>coom and go

basically this. Quality of the board even in the last 6 months has decreased drastically. I get the impression that 95 percent of posters on Jow Forums now don't lift nor have any intentions to do so. They just come for shitposting and memes, not to actually try and improve themselves. Literally don't even know why I still come here, but it did help me get started when I started lifting.

Attached: pepe diogenes.jpg (1024x752, 118K)

This, in noticed people who still use that old meme are participating faggots

This, so glad I discovered the place some time before the monster white ultra meme. It still felt a bit like a fitness forum. Didn't come here for 6 months because I stopped lifting but now seeing the shit state the board is in I won't stay any longer

this board was utter shit 6 years ago, wuta

LARP more retard

Call me a newfag but i started browsing Jow Forums in 2015 and even then it was way different than it is today. Used to be way less shitposting and baiting. No discord trannys, less/r9k/ and incel tall and barely any Jow Forumsacks.
What caused this sudden change?

Attached: 1552650912140.png (640x960, 365K)

Do you even lift

>abloo bloo bloo
Good riddance, faggot.

It will be banned just like S O I. Just watch.

>Coom is a bad meme
Stopped reading there, you're a seething coombrain.

This isn't IRC you don't have to say goodbye you can just leave.

Heh, you like that one?

2016 tumors became cancer. every board is in the dumpster now

I'd say that for a year now the signal/noise ratio has become abysmal. Luckily I found this board before it became utter shit and I was able to get some legit info and advice for when I was just starting, which I don't need now.

But newbies to lifting have a dark, dark landscape set before them. They are better off going anywhere else.

The problem is not only the actual lifting resources, which you can get anywhere. It felt like I could talk with many like-minded people in that critical moment while I started to realize lifting was gonna become a major part of my life. It propelled me into falling in love with lifting really heavy shit up and putting it back down.

These are reasons why I love this board

Remember 2010 when GOMAD was a joke and now people think it’s a legit part of beginner routines?

GOMAD was never a joke

This, post body

Also get a life

>Caring this much about some shit posting forum

Been browsing since 2016 more or less. It's always been the same. Not only on Jow Forums but on others forums about fitness that I browsed too. The information about fitness is limited and simple, you can't talk about it endlessly or you end up nitpicking about pointless shit that won't even matter (i.e the testo ananas the other user pointed out). Eat well, sleep well, train well.
What you're calling out is the lack of quality in Jow Forums in general, regarding the meme culture.
But that's beyond your power, Jow Forums in general saw its quality decreasing, on every board. I wouldn't even say that it was better than before, just different. I'm not even an oldfag, just a newfag that used to talk to all of them. Maybe this should prevent me from giving my opinion, but given that you said 2015 was different than today, I disagreed. Nowadays if you want a good community with good jokes you create your discord server or your own forum. Like it is often said, the more a thing is known and popular, the more its quality fall.

>coom is a bad meme

>t.

Attached: 1566593679948.png (323x570, 214K)

Should we migrate to misc

I miss 8ch, when is it getting back up?

Misc is a shit show, avatar fagging and mod cocksucking

>Imagine spamming a shit-tier meme so hard that some one quits the board after 9 years
>Imagine quitting a board after 9 years because you saw some shitty spam
I wonder which is worse

Attached: 20190731_113031.png (497x428, 110K)

Yeah this board ducking sucks

So many non whites

Attached: 14226B8B-5B76-4B42-A4E5-6E2898E85B00.png (500x489, 258K)

well i'm sure that the thotposting got annoying after awhile. and now with this coom shit, it's just another one of those things that looks like it's not going to die out any time soon.

>But newbies to lifting have a dark, dark landscape set before them. They are better off going anywhere else.
Implying they are better off on reddit where no one knows the benefits of SS and GOMAD..ok rabbi

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Post body. SS and GOMAD are legit training and diet advice that even experts could benefit from.

I only come here to laugh at memes and shitpost.
But even the Nofap and NoCoffee threads are better than the brap, coom and the rest of shit threads ppl make

What the fuck are you even talking about. Jeez

You're part of the cancer that's eating this board up

>numale wojak

yep, wanna know how I know you’re a newfag?

coom shit is a good meme
that's how you deal with retarded spammers

Coom is a decent meme but a symptom of the state into which this board is heading

this
I was thinking about the sorry state of this board last night
but this just drives it home

Bro, if you make a thread for this I will participate because I am with you 100%. Jow Forums has always been kinda shitty and Jow Forumsy but lately this shit has gotten ridiculous. Just think for a second; when was the last time you saw something as simple as a dedicated infographics thread? Most of the new fish and summer fags can't even form a concrete image of what I'm talking about, and that's my point I guess. The board culture has been lost. In its place a horde of literal retards creating and spreading shitty memes like STDs...
>make that thread OP. Let's do this. Every Monday we can have an exercise of the week thread or some shit and talk about how to excel at that lift. We can't save Jow Forums. But we can still extend a helping hand to our potential iron bros

Attached: 1532581786795.png (850x506, 125K)

That’s the best meme on Jow Forums asshole

Leave now then you faggot.

See you few weeks later OP. I'd take some breaks from Jow Forums too, it's becoming /s/ but lame

Can this be shopped into a barbell instead?

lol
You're here forever.

>reddit spacing

>Best of luck to those of you who enjoy getting Jow Forums as a hobby instead of just shitposting on a Mongolian spider milking forum.
I enjoy both of these as hobbies

>This is a bad board man. Been here for 9 years, it's never been worse
>t. "I like to post braphogs btw"

Attached: 1565996839770.jpg (1997x1655, 360K)

Wow it's almost like in 2016 a huge group of newcomer arrived and fucked up the site's character ever since.

>9 years
>still hasnt made it

Somebody do this, that'd be very good

Give me a minute

Don't say I never did nothing for you.

Attached: byeBell.jpg (453x578, 35K)

This is a containment board now, the big corps are booting all the edgey autists off the normie platforms, so this cesspool is becoming increasingly concentrated with brainlets , retards and cumbrains.