You need to be a strong alpha manly man

>You need to be a strong alpha manly man.
>By the way just ignore the fact that I'm a skinny dork with a Kermit the frog voice.
>And take your meds you stupid goy.

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018 (1).jpg (220x309, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
youtube.com/watch?v=fUw-Ny72egk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can be alpha without being Jow Forums faggot.

>Grug only fear big men
>Grug think only big men are manly men
Great thinking there, Grug.

/thread

What is "alpha" about taking your meds and going and going to work and being a good little goy for your heeb masters

>Clean your room user
>Clean your dick user
>Iron your clothes user
>Vacuum your carpet user
>Clean your car user
>Put away the cups and plates user
>Donate to my patreon user

Is this guy's target audience adults or 7 year olds?

Attached: wojak_smol_face.jpg (236x225, 5K)

but he's le BASED because he went to speak and some SJWs yelled and disrupted him. based just subscribed for $10/month to his patreon so he can lecture me about cleaning my room

Considering half of this board is just stinking NEETs shitting up their basements and crying about having no gf, I'd say that his advice is a good starting point for them.

>OP talking shit about JBP being a skinny "dork" (Beta).
>Has motherfuckers like Joe Rogan and Jocko, alphas that can fuck you up & down the street any day of the week, listening to him intently and taking his advice very seriously.

LOL, faggot you don't know what an alpha is.

Attached: Chris Evans Obnoxious Laugh.webm (912x656, 891K)

>Joe Rogan
>The retard that is amazed by any fact you give him
>"Wow chimpanzees really do that? That's amazing, pull that up on the screen"
Why would you care about drug addict?

What is "alpha" about picking up objects and putting them down?

>user
>that retard that is amazed by the concept of not touching your dick and thinking it will give you superpowers
Grug, you okay?

Why is this advice so revolutionary coming from him though?

Attached: D4J07lOW4AASBCB.jpg (576x586, 47K)

I think that Peterson is a closet Jew. Look at his curly hair.

Attached: 1501173189687.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>joe

Attached: 1549698094814.jpg (680x729, 78K)

>Dumb fucks not understanding the zeitgeist of these contemporary times and thus can't understand why that advice is taken so valuably.

>Not understanding the psychological and metaphorical aspects that give the meaningful purpose behind that advice.

I bet you don't understand the Lobster analogy either. Shame, you guys should actually practice listening to people.

Attached: Curious Gentleman.jpg (298x279, 16K)

>Actually he didn't mean what he actually said he meant something totally different if you interpret his words as metaphors and euphemisms for something I decided he meant

le based lobster guy am iright?

Attached: 1560928725017.jpg (708x800, 95K)

according to himself he used to bench 100kg back in the day

I think the people who are really enamoured by him felt really overwhelmed by their life. And a lot of them were probably thinking that they're drowning in all of this shit in their lives and they'd need some big miraculous win to straighten it all out.

So then the advice of starting with the small things actually becomes really profound. I know JP got memed into oblivion but his advice is sound. I think that the obvious shit isnt always obvious to everyone, that's why people like him make a big splash.

>Has millions more people than you that listen and follow him as a role-model: actual practice his habits and mindset.

>You don't deny he could fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

youtube.com/watch?v=fUw-Ny72egk

Attached: Elon Musk I Want This On A Shirt.png (565x425, 288K)

I’m devastated anons. For trying to be alpha I fucked up the only partner I ever had. I feel stupid. I know I should keep trying to be like this but this shit doesn’t motivate me at all

Attached: 397C93A4-E3E9-421F-BE48-4F6F446A3D07.jpg (250x221, 10K)

That doesn't seem unreasonable. I know some wiry ass mother fuckers that can put up 250(lbs)

Picture of your room; timestamp it within the next 5 minutes.

Drug addicted manlet on trt is alpha? He doesn't hold a single solid opinion on anything, he's a people pleaser like a typical female

>he is strong and good at fighting therefore he is very intelligent and insightful

Grug, is that you?

Attached: brainlet_eats_blackhole.png (478x523, 80K)

yeah no shit hes a beta cuck

the point is that taking advice from a drug addict who has an attention span of 5 seconds probably isn't the wisest course of action

>hurr he's famous so he's smart
you seem like the kind of guy to take life advice from instathots

>Kylie Jenner has 144 million followers on Instagram and Joe Rogan only has 7.2 million. Therefore Kylie Jenner is 20x smarter than Joe Rogan

t. Jordan Peterson lover

Attached: grug_modern_clothes.png (481x443, 48K)

Why does he like Jews so much?

Attached: 1566576688499.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I might agree with what Jordan peterson says but I can still realize he is like Noam Chomsky. He skirts around every possible point in the most indirect way. It's so you can think it is your own idea. They both sound like windbags that can't make a point. They talk WAY too much for what they are actually saying.

what the fuck are you talking about

It's all metaphors user. Clean your room actually refers to the deep metaphysical truths of the universe you'll only figure out if you study them long enough.

By the way have you subscribed to my patreon? I can help you figure out the truths but only if you financially assist me.

he doesnt have patreon nice try though tranny

I'm sure he made enough from $60k a month while he did have it.

He's a boomer.

>Doesn't understand what makes someone an Alpha.

>Still voices a preconceived opinion before doing any research for a topic he has no understanding of: textbook definition of an ultracrepidarian.

Still waiting on that room time-stamp, fag. It's been more than 5 minutes: so you must have had enough to time to clean an angle of your room to lie to people it's not disheveled and in -chaos-.

Attached: Really Nigga.gif (220x165, 176K)

well he doesnt have it now so you can spend your mommybux on contra and chapo. in fact why dont you go back to their subreddits?

Jordan Peterson is such an obvious psyop purveyor it hurts. Even Alex Jones is more subtle in this area.

Based bloomer. Keep it up champ

Who would win in a fight

Attached: 1566577116272.jpg (960x525, 251K)

didn't ask

Millenials are adults with the minds of 7 year olds

>If you don't like jordan peterson and his brilliant insight you must be a tranny

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

Oh is this the guy that tells you to wash your balls?

Peterson is a joke outside his field of expertise. i think the average grad student could take him on things other than psych. i like his psych and jungian stuff for what its worth

Chomsky is well spoken and makes some good points despite being a Yiddish gatekeeper for leftist intellectuals while Peterson comes off as a modern day cult leader whose target audience is disenfranchised white males.

slavoj with one month of combat sambo training vs jp with one month of bjj cage match when?

I would do a pay per view of that

He has a lot of experience in clinical psychology which would lend itself to being able to work with people to manage their problems in a productive manner and also have the person cooperative with fixing their own life.for short and long term positive message. Most of the stuff is obvious but from the way Jordan Peterson explains things down to the axioms and works his way back up to the underlying problem or question.

results

How did you fuck up this ‘partner’ user?

you sound like an insecure fag who obsessively watches rogan and peterson and mimics everything they do in hopes that their reddit tier ideology masks the fact that you have no personality.
fag nerd lol

Nah, I just don't make fun of people trying to make the world a better place the best way they can in their own ways. I make fun of insecure faggots who have a cynical nihilistic crabs-in-a-bucket mentality though.

BTW, most of what JBP and Rogan is just ancient advice that seems to have been forgotten recently or not taken as seriously as they should be: they just reiterate it for the layman. You can find the same exact advice in self-improvement in philosophies like Stoicism and Buddhism.

Attached: Stoic Philosophy Epictetus.jpg (1837x679, 77K)

She was being cold for about 3 days or so. I got tired and stop texting her, as I read an alpha shouldn’t overchase a woman.Thought it was over because she did not text me either. 5 days later I answered one of her instagram stories and talked a bit with her, turns out she didn’t lose her interest on me back then, but now yes. Feels like shit

and everything they preach is for faggots. stoicism is normie tier dogshit, there's a reason that after aurelius everything went to shit. dogshit advice from retard tier gatekeepers like rogan and peterson.

>muh wash your penis clean your room! just be happy while your society is being destroyed! be an INDIVIDUAL!
wow so epic and insightful. i will try my best to be an individual while the world around me becomes evermore tribal and hostile towards me and people like me. faggot nerd advice for faggot nerds.

If she didn’t lose interest in you then what’s the problem? Go get her back and stop whining on a maltese gerbil shaving forum. You sound underage for the record

>Being this much of an ultracrepidarian.

Attached: Disdain for Plebs.png (300x415, 164K)

based post user

I mean, she didn’t lose her interest when she was being cold (that’s what I thought). But now after I did this she lost it.

>ultracrepidarian
>posting big nerd words when he gets mogged
prove me wrong faggot. go suck the individualist dick while peterson rakes in 100k a month in neetbux and rogan smokes weed in his gated community and calls for more immigration.

you wanna know what an alpha is?
>pic related
he would drain his own blood into a shaker cup after lifting if he felt his blood pressure was too high. a true alpha, may he Rest in Power

Attached: Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg (533x647, 58K)

Zisek made JP look dumb. But I suspect that's because JP made no effort to read anything that Zisek had ever done, only maybe reading the Communist Manifesto.

Yeah but I meant a physical fight. I think Zizek would win that too.

When does he say to take your mends, in fact he says that taking depression meds can be awful and you do it at your own risk.

jbp is essentially a unitarian preacher

psychology is pretty jewish