Are food companies deliberately making people sick?

Are food companies deliberately making people sick?

Attached: american diet.jpg (433x433, 61K)

No. These foods can be eaten in very rare occasions, I'm talking once every 4-6 months. The problem is the fatties who can't stop.

If there's one food conspiracy I one hundred percent believe, it's that the soda companies figured out how to make great tasting calorie free soda a long time ago but refuse to release it because it would ruin the market

Doesn't Diet Coke have zero calories?

>great tasting
>diet coke

Get people sick so they spend on meds and healthcare

Yeah, aspartame doesn't do jackshit, but it's more poetic to attack something unnatural than "sugar"

And medicine is killing them yes

I find the aspartame is a carcinogen meme hilarious. Ultimate final boss tier fatty cope

They are engineered to be nonfilling, addictive, and inexpensive (individually) so that they can pump out huge quantities of it, making people both fatter and poorer.

Absolutely.
They get a kickback from pharmaceutical companies due to the sheer volume of product they're selling because of shitty fast food diets.

It's more of them being indifferent as to the health effects of the shit they serve. Unless you are making the argument that addiction to fast processed food is akin to a sickness, in which case yes, they are deliberately trying to make people addicted to their food.

Of course not, they're out to make money. That's their first, last, and only concern.

bullshit i ate nothing but mcdonalds and sonic burger from age 18-23 and i was basically a fucking twig in the best shape of my life.

how would it ruin the market?

Only the pharmaceutical company gains from that. The food companies make money by getting people addicted to sugar or artificial flavoring.

Being skinny =\= healthy
Your gut and micronutrients wouldnhave been fucked

No. But it's just convenient to give people the tastiest shit they'll pay the most money for.

nobody's making you eat them

No, but they design their products to be enticing both through marketing and the weird additives they put into their foods.

Also,
>unironically posting Daniel Dees

Attached: oklistenclosely.jpg (614x329, 29K)

Fuck, meant
>David Dees

i do find it strange that i can gobble up artifical flavorings that obviously don't taste like what they're trying to emulate but still taste gud, but there's not one artificial sweetener that doesn't taste like shit

>pick one.

diet coke tastes better than diet pepsi though

Coke zero is fucking based. That is all.

they're deliberately straddling the line of what customers will put up with. it just so happens that a lot of people will pay for food that makes them sick.

Attached: 1555626432720.jpg (887x1024, 197K)

Sugar is a large industry. Sugar companies were involved in the anti-fat craze of the late 1970s because when they get rid of the fat from some foods, they have to replace it with something that has flavor and the thing chosen was sugar.