I’m too poor to afford a gym membership right now. Someone who pitied me bought me this as a gift

I’m too poor to afford a gym membership right now. Someone who pitied me bought me this as a gift.

Will I get stronger if I do this? The directions say it can be used for push ups, sit ups, dips, and pull ups

Attached: C00A347F-3CF8-4B8D-A1C9-7891BF33F2FA.jpg (1500x1500, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Combat_Conditioning_Matt_Furey/page/n1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will I get stronger if I do this?
It's better than not doing anything.

Yeah

How to do dips with that?

what's that called? looks pretty dope.

poor bitch here too

You're never going to use it for anything OTHER than pullups

Sell the pull up bar, with the money you can build a pull up bar and dip bars

pullup bar lol

Iron Gym pull up bar
I just did push ups and dips though

Attached: A704CEB5-9F68-4A64-B2B7-A65956C9FB6D.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Attached: 8FAB62AE-A778-4959-8A31-E6581CD70CA6.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

the only thing the bar is useful for is pull ups and chin ups, they just try to make it seem like it has more uses. but doing calisthenics will get you stronger than you are, however doing calisthenics without any weight or isolation training is not ideal, and the same goes for doing weight training with no calisthenic movements

Those things suck, they fuck up your door frame way more than the ones that screw in and are more expensive

>”Tones”

Isn’t how toned you look just a matter of body fat vs. muscle size? Is this just a marketing strategy?

>is this promotional image made to sell a product part of a marketing strategy?
ah gee man I just cant tell

Well I can’t afford a gym membership though

Looks interesting OP. If you really want to get stronger without a gym or weights d/l this book.

archive.org/details/Combat_Conditioning_Matt_Furey/page/n1

Explain how it 'fucks up your door frame'. You must be autistic. Also post your fucked up door frame

this and discipline is all you need to get fit

Well the molding specifically, which is what the thing hooks onto. I don't live with my mom anymore so I don't have a picture for you, but I'd never feel comfortable doing weighted pull ups on those things.

have you tried not exceeding the weight limit

I don't know why anyone other than a complete novice or fatass would do unweighted pull ups

dude that white MDF molding on most interior door jambs is weak as fuck. Like one step above cardboard. My pull up bar hasn't damaged it but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ever happens.

>t.weighs 50kg

Complete novice here, should I get one of these hook on ones, an extendable one with mounts, or bite the space bullet and get a free standing one/drag my ass to the park?

Do you have what it takes to enter the world of
C A L I S T H E N I C S ?

if you work up to effortless pull ups, push ups, dips, pistol squats, and nordic curls you will have a massive head up when you go to the gym.

drag your ass to the park will be the best for you

rollin

i just bought one of these
comes tomorrow

Attached: FM-CS705__61748.1459893298.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1280, 89K)

I might get one of these

Op pic broke my frame

Thanks
Mite b cool

Here you go

Attached: IMG_0760[1].jpg (605x807, 85K)

Bought one of these about a month ago. Works fine and it screws right into the door frame. No damage thus far.

Attached: 61tlwI+9RdL._SL1500_.jpg (1420x1500, 101K)

Enjoy the damage to yourself when it inevitably falls down.

Are you the shut-in guy that is afraid to leave his room or someone capable of leaving their room?

Gonna try doing rows on one of these today for the first time, wish me luck guys.

Attached: c8297475885d45e8abcc611fee25cc14.gif (208x366, 1.4M)

fpbp

if you're a young noob it will definitely help you get initial gains. if you're old and outta shape it'll jog that muscle memory. just so long as you aren't too heavy so it falls to the floor and you with it. i used one in the barracks when i was in the army. good luck user, listen to first poster. the most important thing is you actually doing reps of any kind.

...did he die?

Can anyone ID this pullup bar?

Attached: 1556135176493.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Is that coffee good for me?

This thing has a total of 8 screws into the door frame and I only weigh 170 lbs. I don't think it's coming down anytime soon.

with coconut oil sure

I have one of these It's durable af for pullups. Good investment and doesn't fuck up your door frame.

signed fat guy

I wrapped small towels around those knobs that rest on door frame to prevent this. I don't know why they don't come better padded.