Tfw became lactose intolerant randomly in 2017

>tfw became lactose intolerant randomly in 2017
>Tfw can only drink lactose free milk
>tfw can never go drink regular milk again

Idk how it happened
Someone said inbreeding of cows made people think they are lactose intolerant.

Attached: 61H6fOsxFeL._SL1500_.jpg (1159x1500, 81K)

Do you know it's lactose intolerance? It could be another issue, never self diagnose brometheus.

Everyone is born with the ability to digest lactose. That's how we are able to drink breast milk as babies. Many people will lose the digestive enzyme necisarry to digest it when they get older, its normal.

Start entroducing raw dairy into your diet. The probiotics and enzymes that are killed off through pasturazation help your body digest milk better

I've heard that if you're Indian or European you'll digest it better too

i went lactose intolerant as a teenager but it hasn't been that bad. lactose free milk tastes good to the point where regular milk tastes curdled. sucks not having ice cream but oh well

People get lactose intolerant when they get older. Depends on your genetics. I've heard that raw dairy isn't handled as badly for some people and I've seen this backed up in real life. Like my grandma grew up on a farm and they drank raw cow/goat milk for indigestion issues but I never see her eat cheese or drink regular store milk.

I have no clue
I drank milk from 2013 to 2017 daily half gallon minimum
In 2017 to now i can't even take a sip without throwing up vilently. Sucks cause I wanna work on a cow farm

You can still work on a cow farm even if you're allergic to dairy.
Your dreams of sucking milk straight out of the cow titty might hit a snag though.

;__; i just wanna drink lots of milk and be around my passion

>lactose free milk
I tried this shit once and it was fucking awful. Not even worth drinking desu

is almond milk lactose free?

Yes

im lactose intolerant.

fairlife milk is fine and tastes good. it also has more protein than regular milk.

Op you have two options
You can embrace lactose free milk
Or stop drinking it
If you want you can add lactase enzymes to your milk , it is available at most pharmacies in a dropper
But your milk will still be lactose free because you will have added the enzymes to the beverage

I'm west African and I've always handled milk no trouble. I've never understood that idea that milk was for "Indo Aryans" or something. I love milk.

Does that really work just squirt in ur milk than it goes away?

if I recall right, you put however many droplets on the instructions and wait a bit for the enzymes to work its magic

tho, you may want to consider lactase pills ~ they're quite a bit cheaper. you're still gonna have to wait after ingesting a pill, so you may want to opt for the fast acting kind

and don't get the ones from lactaid (dropper or pills) they're overpriced

good luck

Thank you user :3

no prob dude o:

I cant say for certain, but I hear cases that people can get off the lactase after a while

its almost as if their own bodies start producing the enzymes on their own

idk if that could happen to you but we can hope for it

That would be amazing in all honesty. I really wanna be around milk ;__;
Thanks user