Question for university/college brahs

Do you lift at your campus gym or do you lift off campus?

Attached: twinkbrahs.jpg (750x928, 76K)

What’s your favorite drug OP?

Fuck I forgot to sage. Here I go.

My campus gym was close and fucking amazing so of course I'd use the campus gym

Is your gym crowded?

Mines is crowded at all times with freshman that don't know what they're doing. I lift at an off campus gym that has a subscription of only 10 bucks a month. It's quite peaceful too since there's not a lot of people.

That’s fine. I guess whatever gym you have works for you. This thread is pointless and it all depends

Off campus. Campus gym is gr8 and all but is over packed during day when i'd be able to go and it's basically inaccessible to someone like me who's off campus early morning before the buses run.

campus gyms are uncomfy unless you go with a friend

How so?

>cute socks
it should be criminal to be this much of a tease

Campus gym for me, it gets a bit crowded though

>puma socks
dude has good taste

on campus, yup its a nice gym but in the afternoon its mega crowded. unusuable. in the morning though its not bad, but most of the power racks are taken, if not all.

Attached: 220px-Texas_A&M_University_seal.svg.png (220x220, 41K)

I was on a team so I had access to the athlete's gym. Had 6 platforms and another 12 or so bench/squat stations (small school).

Would go again.

you cute, bro? you get any mires n shit?

I'mconvinced that this entire board is made up from people who go to a&m.

Either that or they segregate us by area and provide us all with our own "board".

Interesting test would be to cruise fit in the morning, fly to the other side of the us, go to a random computer, like at a library or something, pull up fit, and see if the boards are the same.

yea bro, hella

interesting test would be to pile rocks on top of my chest and see when my heart stops beating

Who's this twink? He cute. Looks like he's a riot in the sheets

scary

Campus gym, I go to a state uni and the gym if fucking nice. Also have the plus of having college sloots mirin nomsayin

If you bring a friend make sure to strength mog him so you can call his sets babyweight

DPT

I see a lot of FSU and UF people here too.

Florida and Texas has a lot of people in the state so it would makes sense a lot of them browse Jow Forums.

I lifted at my homegym all summer but I'm gonna have to go back to uni gym since summer is over. Might get tired of the BS associated with it and not lift until winter

i got to my college gym but its to get the gym twink to blow me and snowball me so i don't lose any gains