Anons, I am RUINED

Anons, I am RUINED.
>be me
>loving the NEET life but money running out and mom still demanding rent and food payments
>get job at food production factory
>comfy pay but hardwork, long hours cutting into my training time and sun tan gains
>after a few weeks, get woken up by terrible pain in hands, numbness and tingling sensation
>CARPAL TUNNEL IS LEADING CAUSE OF INJURY HERE user, HAHA
Wtf man. I want to go back to my comfy NEET life. I am hanging chickens over 55 hours a week now and my hands go numb if I do not keep them down at my sides. Even writing this out my hands have gone numb. Lifting hurts. Only positive is masturbating with numb hands. Someone tell me what I can do to save myself....

Attached: a00005f02_compression-test-compressor.jpg (650x626, 43K)

What's the point of being a NEET if you aren't on welfare/government assistance getting NEETbux every month? Scamming your parents is just stupid, did you even think about the longevity of your plan?

I was NEET for 2 months after leaving my previous job for a position that basically turned out to be a scam for "muh experience/resume gains". Would not have been able to get gov assistance very easily. Never scammed my mother out of anything, I've given her thousands of dollars for the right to live in her basement and have her treat me poorly.

Attached: criminalscum.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I'm a believer in holistic approaches to stress injuries like these. Stretches on the ulnar side, heat/cold, massaging that side of the arm up to the elbow. Avoid using that hand if possible. People fall for the surgery only meme and ends up doing them no good

Thanks for the advice. I was pretty worried about it and it got worse the night after a heavy chest/back session so I took the weekend off. Really don't want to cut down on volume or weight for this but I will take it easier and focus on taking this sort of approach. It would take a lot for me to fall for the surgery meme, I'm more of a "let my health deteriorate forever by ignoring problems" kind of guy.

I feel you, havent had carpal myself but dealing with tennis elbow for awhile, absolutely feel pain just from unracking weights, and im same as you with not wanting to cut back just because my bodys being a bitch. That said, just be careful about any and every action throughout the day that puts stress on that side of your hand. It can come back and restore itself, dont throw in the towel. Its just tissue pressing on that medial nerve, so every time weight is placed on the surrounding muscles, youre gonna get it. With the job you have how active do you have to be with your wrists?

My job now is constant wrist activity. I'm on the front line in a factory where we slaughter about 50,000 chickens a day and then process them. One role that I spend roughly 5 hours a day on is grabbing the whole chicken as it comes to me on a conveyor belt and hanging it up so it can go through the machine and get cut up. It is brutal on the wrists and hands.... I think I'll have to order some wrist braces or something

Jesus christ that is brutal to the imagination and to conscience depending on how you think. But shit i was thinking there could be a way to alter movement patterns away from stressing your wrist...if not, yes the braces and yes the preventive measures above which are free or cost friendly....maybe even look for a different line of work? Your health is more important than your job in almost every profession

Yeah, it is mind numbingly boring. I sometimes drift off into day dreams which helps pass the time. $20/h with benefits and I can still handle school with the hours. I might need to go back to my old sales job where I averaged around the same, but that was mentally taxing in the same way this job is physically, and hours were always unsteady since somedays I would start at 8am and others I would start at 1pm.... Maybe my wrists will get used to the workload and I'll be able to continue working this job, it has scheduled pay increases every 3 months - probably because it is such brutal and shit tier work no one wants to do. You're right, no job is worth the health consequences especially if I damaged my wrists while in peak physical condition. I know other workers have problems with back, knees, etc

Honestly you sound pretty based unironically. I don't want you to gamble away all your money but have you tried crypto? A lot of normies made money with their first shitcoin selling linkies, I don't think is substanable unless you do your research tho. I am gonna go to community college in 2 years and do a 2 year degree to become a nurse. It's hard work but it's only a long 3 day work week with extremely good pay. Whatever you do don't be retarded and wagecuck 8 hours every single day, find your thing user, NEET life is based

I have owned bitcoin since 2011 when schizo drug addict friend introduced it to me as a way to buy things online without a credit card. Made insane returns off small investment (I didnt think of it as an investment at the time, until going on Jow Forums in 2014). Unfortunately I sold when it was around $2k, months before the ATH. I spent everything on school and living on my own. Just recovering now from a bunch of shit that has happened over the past 6 months. I want to finish my degree and have a job offer in mutual fund sales, but I am basically someone who hates people despite being able to interact in any social setting with chameleon like adaption. Living the blue collar life rn to get back on my feet and because it requires almost no mental effort, which allows me to continue learning, reading, etc but the physical toll it is taking is starting to mess me up not even 1 month in.

find another job and use supporting wrist bands to keep your wrists straight

Sent out over 150 applications and only got calls from 2 places, 1 being this job. That's with a respectable resume, 10 years of working despite being 21. Finding any job without a degree in my area is hard especially since there are multiple colleges and a university, huge influx of indians and adult low level workers taking the job opportunities.

Attached: 1519662140-do-bright-39.jpg (480x269, 14K)

>maybe my wrists get used to the workload
Dont do that brother, seriously. Sorry if you already know this shit, but carpal tunnel is a repetitive use injury in which everything around the nerve is pressing on it, thats what causes the pins and needle feel. You gotta find methods to release the pressure around the nerve, not teach it to learn pain. By the way once a nerve is totally compromised, its like a 95% chance of it not coming back. Not trolling you, even though your job involves...what it does

Fuck me. You're right. I'll give it another few weeks... There are other positions within the factory, they have been impressed with my work ethic so I might be able to get moved into the shipping and receiving department. Most other alternatives are even more mind numbing - for example 8+ hour shifts in one spot cutting chicken loins as they come down a conveyor belt. I am destroying my wrists (and sometimes can't even grip something as simple as the fridge door or my cup of tea) for pay that I only accept as good for the time being. Going to need an alternative, but I have to pay my bills now that my savings have been drained. Having poor parents when education & living is so expensive really forces me into bad situations

Attached: B000QGAU4E_ChildrenofMen_UXNB1._V144614409_RI_SX940_.jpg (940x646, 127K)

keep trying man or try a different approach since the one you're doing isn't working too well.
Not worth living with this shit for a few miserable shekels.

I am still hoping it goes away. Having the weekend off and only lifting heavy on friday, my wrists and hands do feel a bit better. I'll probably go back to selling phones, internet and cable packages. Shitty in it's own way but I won't be plagued with this shit for the rest of my life and my gains won't suffer.

For whatever its worth man i work in healthcare and base strategy around injury prevention and maintenance, and seen patients recover from shit like this. You really dont want to continue stressing it, your hand(s) will give out on you. Hopefully this is a new issue for you...just avoid behavior that aggravates it. Advising lifting until it resolves would be best, but even im a hypocrite to this. Just dont buy into the belief that it will go away on its own or adapt to the physical demands you place on it. Speak with a physical or occupational therapist if thats an option, not one that wants to throw pills at you though

It is a new issue, I can cut back on my lifting but I'll hate doing it and probably get pretty depressed again if I do. Unfortunately the only way to stop what's been aggravating it would be to quit, so I'll need to find a new job first. Thanks for the response and hopefully I'm not doomed yet.

Are you me? I just got on the coning line on my factory.

How're the ol' wrists and hands holding up, user?

Attached: chicken-factory-line-600w-519754468.jpg (600x420, 90K)

Youll be real depressed when your shit hurts too muxh to lift at all from this. Youre not doomed yet, just have to adjust. You wouldnt squat the same and jump and run as hard as you can in hopes that your knee sucks it up. Same thought process here

>20$/hr
Even neets make more than me wtf.

get diagnosed and apply for neetbux (or just sue employer for health damages)