How many people on Jow Forums would it take to defeat the “Dutch giant” this dude is 7.2 ft

How many people on Jow Forums would it take to defeat the “Dutch giant” this dude is 7.2 ft.

HARD MODE: He is angry.

Attached: 5950068D-D640-49E0-A3FC-5D036374FF30.png (1136x640, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMJTS7Z4p_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

could do it alone
faggot has no cardio just tire him out by staying out of range

drain his vim and vigor by sucking him off multiple times

He'd kill me unless he's like most European men and has been robbed of the chance to learn to fight. I used to live in Germany and I'd see strudel bois over 6'2 get their shit shoved in by diminutive Turks. Agression violence of action wins fights.

Give me 5 minutes I'll drain him so dry that he won't even be able to stand up

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

sure thing mohammed

just one with a gun would do the trick

she must be a tourist that kid, actual dutch people are used to seeing people his height. he is like just above average for a dutch

youtube.com/watch?v=dMJTS7Z4p_A

Sodomites get the rope.

Have you seen the way his legs bend when he walks? He is fragile. Sure he has reach and mass on you but his joints are weak and i doubt he is very agile. If somebody would knock him out he would probably injure himself horribly from falling down or even die.

Attached: 1563238636734.jpg (219x241, 13K)

lol no, he's huge by dutch standards, probably like seeing 6'10-11 man in the US.

1 redneck American and a gun.

3 or 4 youngsters would book that motherfucker. Don't care his tooth you are, outnumbered you getting your wig split.

>*sits on face of Dutch Aryan man*
>hmmmm PFFFFF uhhhh.... hmmmm..... AHHH!!! hmmmm... uhh... *splorp*

Attached: 601C90CF-4AA2-40EB-95D9-2BFCB9748A67.jpg (500x336, 32K)

tall people like him are shit at fighting honestly

If he tried to kick somebody his knees would probably blow up.

Martyn Ford disagrees.

Attached: 3A4F365F-1923-42C2-9197-B8833CB6F2C7.jpg (360x450, 27K)

cope. its all about weight

God made men and Samuel Colt made them equal

wtf is that

That’s what high test looks like. You’re high test, aren’t you, user?

That'll do it for sure.

Checked but he's not lying. God tier warrior genes going down the shitter these days.

A raw chicken

I could kill that faggot easily.

Just be quick and target his legs.

Has he even had a pro fight yet?

Just hide his rice and chicken, he can't go 5 min without eating

There is bunch of video on youtube claiming he's training fro his debut which was 9 months age. Has he actually fought?

Knees

5'9 manlet here, I would tackle him in the balls and then stomp his face

Attached: 234234324.png (709x476, 674K)

just instagram posts of training. He gets too many film tv opportunities. I doubt he ever fights. If he does, he will be one and done
>I would tackle him in the balls
What did he mean by this?

I could do it solo.

Attached: mak and cheese.jpg (2988x5312, 1.43M)

I would tackle him into the balls and headbutt his owo

We don’t talk about that.

1. Just shoot him or shank him ur retarded OP

uhh like say hey and tell him I seen him on the internet,
no no photo, thanks bro

>modern russian cuisine

Given the way he walks, pretty sure his knees and overall joints are fucked, some leg kicks should do the trick

is he athletic at all? can he run/jump etc? because if not, he will be a stationary target that you need to chip away at and avoid.

Be honest we're all user here, how many of you absolutely hate him because you know his genetics are so far superior to your own

>his genetics are so far superior to your own

>all those musculo-skeletal issues he has now and will be nursing in the future as well as the need to consume vast amounts of calories just to stay not hungry
>superior genetics

Attached: 1559360730843.gif (334x166, 1.84M)

gets roasties wet =/= superior all the time.
Being that tall is a massive health risk in so many ways. Not a hating manlet BTW. Its just the facts.

>t. 6'2"

He is too big for his own good.

Kek no i prefer to be 5'8 than 7'2, Jow Forums really got into your head if you think otherwise.

>warrior genes

Attached: 1559242589308.jpg (604x603, 106K)

Few manlets would do the trick, he'd injure his back trying to punch them

Just one MMA fighter here who is above 6 foot would do. Lanklets are extremely vulnerable to grappling.

One obese American with his glock.

His height is bad for health, and he had to take insane amounts of roids to fill out
Also to answer OP, 1 trained 220+ fighter is enough. Richters has bad joints and is fairly weak for his size (sub 2/3/4/5) so he's not even stronger than some Jow Forumsizens

I have been practicing mahjong for years now. I could literally run circles around him because his size comes with a weakness: slowness. One crane kick to his back hitting his second chakra and he would be in a wheelchair for rest of his life.

You should probably take up a sport or something if you're yearning this much for the bittersweet nectar of chaos. Political turmoil is ensured in the future, as it has been in the past, but there's no need to be an accelerationist meathead. Perhaps you should finally fight your father.

Attached: 1380020129034.gif (500x281, 1.41M)

Not even a little bit. When I see a man who is bigga I want to join his warband and be one of da boyz.

Attached: 71A2jJzg8CL._SL1100_.jpg (1065x1100, 134K)

>t. manlet cope

Tbh I'd rather be a manlet than his height. 7'2 is too much and even worse than being 5'5. So I don't hate him at all

they may be slow, but literally all they need is one punch and you're fucking dead

I saw him walking his knees are a mess, run around him a little bit untill he gets out of breath and kick him in his knee as hard as i can

Based.

Attached: 1559499153276.gif (300x186, 445K)

I did karate and a bit of judo, I win alone

Will he destroy Scarlett Johansson?

Attached: dutchgiant.jpg (763x695, 44K)

Unironically 3 or 4 guys would be enough to take him down.

>his genetics are so far superior to your own

Are you absolutely retarded? He's literally deformed.

That'd be like asking me if I were jealous of a man who had a hernia into his testicles because his balls are much bigger than mine. You _fucking_ idiot.

ITT
>I am sure to win due to my superior speed

Any large guy is just gonna need to grab onto anything on you, arms and clothes most like and then yeet you away you fucking manlet. Before you recover you already got headstomped

if i used all my cooldowns i could take him 1v1

2-4 should do the trick
3-5 if manlets

I’m not a fucking woman so I don’t think like that, the fuck is wrong with you

Ellen Ripley's hand reaching for the assault rifle, but retarded

That's meme. I'm Serb and 6'7-9 is common here, 7'2 is extremely rare, I mean there is definitely more than one example, but you don't see it every day.

>i am sure to win because my speed is superior

this

I’m sure you do

Attached: 29623543-B5CE-4B43-B2C9-0984F892446B.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Nah. He seems cool, would rather hang out with than hate him.
Also, 7ft+ can run into health issues from being that tall. Not to mention his baseline TDEE would be near 3000 calories just to maintain not being underweight. Bulking would be pure hell, both on you and your wallet

i would defeat him with my superior speed

One trained martial arts manlet and he's dead.

Unless you are the size of Grizzly, you stand no chance.

Attached: gri.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

He squats like 2 plates all his joints are fucked up cus of his height

meeh he looks kinda shitty

Attached: 1559659974641.png (1080x1080, 3.38M)

Being 7'2 would probs honestly be fun for a week but I wouldn't want to be THAT tall forever. The novelty will wear off when you realise that maintaining your weight and the health issues that come with it will cost you money and will give you an early death.

Attached: hand up.png (486x380, 171K)