Fit literature

Jow Forums, has anyone red this? is the red pill a meme? is this even worth reading

Attached: therationalmale.jpg (180x279, 5K)

Red pill is real but it will make you hate women

VERY worth reading. But you can just read his blog instead. The book is pretty much a collection ofhis blog posts.

Meh, you hate them for a while but that's just a reaction to all the lies you've been fed. After a while you just accept things for what they are and use the knowledge to improve your life.

Is there any other books like this that you recommend? I'm reading neet-sche and marcus aurelius. I've read 48 laws of power but as a historian I feel like his cherry picking makes the book more of a scam.

>48 Laws of Power
>self help mumbo jumbo
That's a yikes from me dawg

>Is there any other books like this
Honestly, no.
Almost every other red pill books are just repeating what's in The Rational Male or some Purple Pill stuff.

tl;dr always be the best version of yourself FOR YOURSELF.
build your life and they will come, if you build your life for THEM, they will come tear it down because you built it for them not for yourself.

Build it for yourself, and they will come enjoy your life with you aslong as you don't center them.

The second you turn your focus on your women and yourself, prepare for shit tests and downfall

Incel

go back to redit
but before you do explain exactly how

this basically. You have to find something that you live for other than women

HAVE

Rooshv helped me to go from khv to 20notches in 2 years. Guy is very reasonable and doesn’t sell any pua snake oil. You’ll obvs end up despising women but it is what it is

Patrice O'Neal is the only person you should listen to for relationship advice, listen to the Black Phillip Show on YouTube
tl;dw be honest and righteous, be upfront, be willing to take Ls, don't center yourself around women, and prioritize your own happiness because only you will make you happy

Roosh is a fag and a borderline rapist

TLDR on the whole redpill pua scene. Women are human. Some will be pos cheaters and some will be cool. You just have to be willing to put yourself out there and be willing to take L's until you find the right one.

I finished reading it a few weeks ago and most of it is just the author pandering to young, lonely men. It’s also filled to the brim with spelling mistakes and pseudo/bro-science, but it’s worth a read if you have an open (but sceptical) mind.

Redpill only applies to western women and rich arabs and indians

>Woman are human
Most guys in the red pill scene never learn this. All they learn is to replace the pedestal they put women on with a big, stinking pile of shit called AWALT.
Not that that’s not true, but the constant focus on women instead of themselves is fucking pathetic.

The myth of sisyphus.

I'm glad you've watched the latest Contra Points video, user. Are you a patron of hers on Patreon? Personally, I give Natalie $25 a month because I enjoy her works.

Retarded incels. Just read Bang by the PUA master.

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 45K)

Can you summarize the points he's trying to make?

>Women don’t care much about your looks or what you do on a superficial level like men do, they care about how it affect your social standings.
>Just be yourself and stop being a poseur. Don’t do/say/act upon X to get something from someone else, do X simply because you want to do X.
>Most men have crab mentality, don’t let this bring you down. Your friends/colleagues criticising your change of lifestyle? Fuck em, you live for you, not them.
>Don’t focus on others, focus on yourself. No one got pussy by complaining about or criticising others. yeah, Chad might looks like a douche, but maybe he’s a pretty chill guy, you don’t know, do you? So stfu if you have nothing positive to say and go do something productive instead of sulking about insignificant things that don’t affect you in any way shape or form and that you can’t do anything about anyway like some kind of soiboy pussy.

Read it. Didn't teach me anything I didn't already know.

Futurist manifesto by mairinetti
Hot-blooded as fuck.

Attached: 2aefd6aab10a595b1e221d1344fa522f.png (1614x2048, 2.11M)

has it been translated to a useful language?

There is audio readings on YouTube. Prime one's self for a PR.

Reading individual philosophers is pretty useless if you don't have a solid grasp of the overall context. Unironically start with the greeks.

rollo is a loser with a failed marriage

AWALT is the male equivalent of "I cant find mr right"

>Bang
>by the PUA master.
Roosh is a joke. He's never got over the hating women phase of turning redpill and now he's "found god". Dude is a real head case.

Try Book of Pook. I like the writing style on that more than TRM

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (600x315, 29K)

And that disproves his writings how...?

Second this. But, on the subject of PUA shit, read only one or two books, and then get the fuck out of the house and start practicing.

There's two meaning of AWALT
The guys stuck hating women use it to mean "All women act the same and are all disloyal whores"
The "real" meaning is meant to be "All women have the same biological imperatives that can lead them to nasty behaviors; if she acts different than other women it is due to an individual choice and not because her biology/psychology is different"

Good explanation. Always expect women to behave like women, is my way of remembering.
To hate them is as stupid as to hate a dog for behaving like he does. Expect it, learn how to minimize the worst aspects of the creature's nature, and enjoy the ride.

its all part of the anger phase, remember to have positive experiences with women and remember that they are humans as you read about their true nature

Meh, I dated a girl (dumped her after 3 years, something I regret) whose values were unbending. She had her flaws, but finding a person so steadfast in her beliefs is rare whether male or female.
Because of this, and one other case, I don't believe in AWALT.. but in the west where music, media, education and entertainment is purposefully charged to make women more rebellous and sexual, I wouldn't bet on finding many non-AWALTs here..
Not saying women from "conservative" countries are better, Russian women for example are cheats and whores and are as western as you, just poor.

Never split the difference. It's by a FBI hostage negotiator and goes into the depths of human irrationality

very fun stories

What is it? Like a Mgtow manifesto?