This image of a jacked-up version of the Twilight star from way back in 2015 has been gaining a lot of traction on...

>This image of a jacked-up version of the Twilight star from way back in 2015 has been gaining a lot of traction on Reddit, showing fans that Pattinson can very much attain the bulky physique that DC’s Batman role requires.

>“If this is how jacked Robert could get in 2015 then imagine how beefy he’ll get for ‘The Batman,’” Redditor animeboss642 wrote in the post.

Attached: display.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyag7lR8CPA&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>animeboss642

>animeboss642

Dude is handsome, but didn't we just have the Batman movies???

Here's the thing. He's potentially going to be the best batman we have had. I don't think people realize how good of an actor he is, and how much range he has. He's legitimately the next Joaquin Phoenix.

You should watch him in Good Time. It's free on Amazon Prime. It's so incredibly underrated it's not even funy. He basically plays a fucked up criminal that's almost unrecognizable to his other roles. Not to mention him in the lighthouse will give him the attention he deserves as an actor.

To be honest, Ben Affleck was a better batman in BvS, even though it was a shitty movie. His character felt more like batman, as a mix between batmawn from the justice league cartoons, batman the animated series, and the arkham games. It had potential.

By contrast, Christian Bale's batman actually kind of sucks, and if you watch it today the whole voice thing seeems ridiculous. The ONLY reason the dark knight is received so highly is because of Heath Ledger as the joker, when he's not in the movie it kind of sucks to be honest. And keep in mind Heath Ledger received the same criticism before playing the joker that Robert Patterson is receiving.

As long as R Pat can at least get up to Chris Evans Captain America shape, he'll be good to go.

Mark my words, he will be the best batman we've seen. He's picky about the roles he takes, this movie is going to be amazing.

Attached: 81gUoOEI4DL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 38K)

that's not "jacked", it's fat

based and redpilled

>Christian Bale Batman sucked
>Ben Affleck Batman was good
Unironically kill yourself you reddit basedboy cuck.

He's actually an awesome actor but people don't give him credit because of Twilight.

I didn't say Ben Affleck batman was good, I said it was a better portrayal and he made for a better batman. As an actor, he's was better for the role than Bale. BvS was still dogshit though because it was a dogshit movie.

It might've been a little better even if Affleck directed BvS. He did a great job with The Town.

>You should watch him in Good Time. It's free on Amazon Prime
Just turned it on. Better be good, bitch.

This. Have you seen Good Time? It's so fucking good, and he does such a fucking good job too. Honestly if you haven't seen it, fucking watch it tonight. It's free on amazon.

This Lighthouse movie has me hyped too. Same director as The Witch, one of the best new modern directors:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyag7lR8CPA&t=4s

You can thank me later. If this thread is still up, let me know what you think.

/tv/ get the fuck off my board no one cares anout faggot capeshit

Actor fitness transformations are relevant to the fitness board. Get outta here with that negative attitude.

Attached: I5M4DAARCK65XAZTCB5DL2B7LI.jpg (800x586, 67K)

I saw that trailer earlier and it blew me away.

Anglos have really weird bodies.
Anybody attractive from those godforsaken islands has Celtic or Norman blood.

The Lighthouse? Yeah looks very HP Lovecraft.

Bro why did it have to end that way, fuck...

that black guy got FUCKED

(me)
Also, you’re right. Pattinson is a class act. Best movie I’ve seen in a while too. So to be clear, he didn’t know that loser with the bloody eye, correct?

Told you you'd love it. Like I said, incredibly underrated. Most people haven't even heard of the movie. And like you saw, he's willing to go pretty god damn far for a role.

Yeah he didn't know who the guy with the fucked up face was. He saw the guy in the hospital with police outside and assumed it was his brother when he was trying to take him out.
The brother finally found his place and good people in the end though. R Pat was where he belongs, and like the therapist said, he'd have a good time there.

R Pat’s character belongs at NASA curing cancer or some shit. Honestly, I wanted to see the brother get broken out so they could skip town and live easy.

The point was his brother wasn't a criminal. He was mentally handicapped and his brother was taking advantage of him. He wouldn't be able to have a good time if they skipped town. The movie was more about the brother than it was about R Pat. That's why it started and ended with him.

>animeboss642

ben affleck was the best batman man you stupid fucking cuck go suck a dick you stupid faggot tranny

he has such an unfortunate frame

You out of your mind?

I'm quite excited his take on batman but we'll see. also he should stop posting in /a/.

yet most women would still beg him to fuck them

>reddit

He’s a fucking DYEL dude
LMAO

Attached: 24DF82FD-72F4-4AB1-9C6B-9B04D16046E1.png (400x400, 154K)

This
You dare to insult bale? Fuck off Patrick Bateman we know it’s you

Attached: 397162A7-67A0-4E4D-BA77-B5A041B58528.gif (300x186, 445K)

Absolutely sickening, it piss!

This Bale?
youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc

>college humor video

Attached: 98CB0BF1-ACB2-46D7-A2F8-5ADF5100AB1A.jpg (480x370, 16K)

Threads like these make me pray that a meteor would collide with our planet.

>n Amazon Prime. It's so incredibly underrated it's not even funy. He basically plays a fucked up criminal that's almost unrecognizable to his other roles. Not to mention him in the lighthouse will give him the attention he deserves as an actor.
>To be honest, Ben Affleck was a better batman in BvS, even though it was a shitty movie. His character felt more like batman, as a mix between batmawn from the justice league cartoons, batman the animated series, and the arkham games. It had potential.
>By contrast, Christian Bale's batman actually kind of sucks, and if yo
we already have /fraud/

Not sure I follow you here bud

i didnt mean to quote all that irrelevant shit but what im saying is 'actor fitness transformations' are just steroid use. its hardly impressive, interesting, or inspirational.

Affleck is old as fuck and in Justice League it's actually hinted that he's going to retire because he seemed weakened or some shit.

>reddit spacing
>over 5 paragraphs of typing
back to pls

He was extremely good in The Rover too, I love me some Pattinson.

Yeah, I mainly stick to reddit. I hate Jow Forums, only here because the fitness advice is better. Decided I'd stop using reddit for fitness when I realized they thought my lmao 225 bench was impressive.

xDDD TRUUUU
how to upvote???

(thanks for the gold, kind stranger)

Attached: 7Usv9OU.png (802x523, 492K)

Have an upvote, sir !

Attached: Reddit_Hivemind.jpg (601x220, 44K)

reddit is an objectively better website than this shithole

Pretty much.

This. I haven't seen Good Times, but he did a great job in The Rover

Do yourself a favor and watch Good Time. It's free on Amazon Prime. It's legitimately his best role, best acting, and best movie he's been done.

>tfw live right by the amusement park, used to go to the haunted house where he stashed the acid all the time

Sure he's great, but DC movies suck donkey dick so it won't matter.